The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   KL - Malaysia's Finest! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Hokkaido aka Sky River @ Bukit Bintang (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=729950)

SamBanor 06-12-2022 08:32 PM

Re: Hokkaido aka Sky River @ Bukit Bintang

Bros,
Anyone going to Hokkaido tonight / tomorrow? Can go together 😃

Naheee 08-12-2022 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamBanor (Post 21878656)
Bros,
Anyone going to Hokkaido tonight / tomorrow? Can go together 😃

I looking to go thr, have you went already?

meekmingle 08-12-2022 10:49 AM

so how it works for outcall?

go in see which 1 u like, then tell the captain to deliver to your hotel then u go back to hotel and wait?

runners 09-12-2022 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meekmingle (Post 21882555)
so how it works for outcall?

go in see which 1 u like, then tell the captain to deliver to your hotel then u go back to hotel and wait?

Yea. Let me know if u need more details. I often do outcall with them

Kkkkgggg 12-12-2022 02:18 AM

14 / 15 dec hokkaido anyone?

meekmingle 12-12-2022 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runners (Post 21886904)
Yea. Let me know if u need more details. I often do outcall with them

so do i straight away tell the counter person that i am looking for outcall? or i still go in as usual like normal then when the ladies are out then tell the captain i want outcall?

then what are the recent rates for the outcall service?

tia bro!

Kkkkgggg 12-12-2022 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meekmingle (Post 21893446)
so do i straight away tell the counter person that i am looking for outcall? or i still go in as usual like normal then when the ladies are out then tell the captain i want outcall?

tia bro!

Went 2 - 3 weeks back. Rm268 for in call. Never try outcall before. Should be 800+/-. U walk in and watch the parade. Choose someone u like and ask for quote.

Sadly 13-12-2022 01:44 PM

Visited today over lunch. 4 girls available, likely more choice later during the day. 3 from Laos and 1 Thai. All decent looking and less than 30 in my judgment. Went for 2 shots with 2 different girls. Good experience overall for 165 SGD all in.

meekmingle 14-12-2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kkkkgggg (Post 21894023)
Went 2 - 3 weeks back. Rm268 for in call. Never try outcall before. Should be 800+/-. U walk in and watch the parade. Choose someone u like and ask for quote.

alright bro, thanks!

runners 15-12-2022 10:37 AM

Quote:

tia bro!

I usually whatasp them for the ladies. They will provide the pics and rate too. It was RM 800/6hrs for me last month, gotten a Thai lady. Not bad. The captain will bring the lady to your hotel, then u make payment.

tangoten0 15-12-2022 11:29 AM

Quote:

tia bro!

I tried outcall a couple of weeks back. First I tried to get them send pics (try only) but the okt request i go down to the place. So i visit the spa.

Went in - got ushered to viewing area. Pick your girl. Then tell papasan u want to outcall. He whips out the price list. I took 3 hrs package - MYR560. Papasan tell girl to get dressed. I paid at the counter downstairs (near entrance).

Unfortunately during that time, the traffic jam was horrific. I called for grab and it arrived like 45 mins later (just crawling from Pavilion to spa). Luckily this 45 mins was not counted. I think the 3 hrs countdown starts from the time you actually leaves the place. I was just sitting inside the waiting area. Grab arrived. So girl goes out with me. We hop into the grabcar. Flirt with girl a bit in the car and luckily got some rapport. So next 3 hours was awesome. So awesome I decided to extend.

So girl called papasan, papasan tells me give girl another 560. Probably if i had taken 6 hrs package its cheaper. So i gave her another 560 + some tips. She was so happy. Then its another 3 hours of fun. Then when time is up, she ask permission to call driver. Their driver came and pick her up from hotel.

I was staying at Le Meridien for reference.

meekmingle 15-12-2022 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by runners (Post 21900946)
I usually whatasp them for the ladies. They will provide the pics and rate too. It was RM 800/6hrs for me last month, gotten a Thai lady. Not bad. The captain will bring the lady to your hotel, then u make payment.

oh they have number to whatsapp? any where i can find it?

meekmingle 15-12-2022 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangoten0 (Post 21901074)
I tried outcall a couple of weeks back. First I tried to get them send pics (try only) but the okt request i go down to the place. So i visit the spa.

Went in - got ushered to viewing area. Pick your girl. Then tell papasan u want to outcall. He whips out the price list. I took 3 hrs package - MYR560. Papasan tell girl to get dressed. I paid at the counter downstairs (near entrance).

Unfortunately during that time, the traffic jam was horrific. I called for grab and it arrived like 45 mins later (just crawling from Pavilion to spa). Luckily this 45 mins was not counted. I think the 3 hrs countdown starts from the time you actually leaves the place. I was just sitting inside the waiting area. Grab arrived. So girl goes out with me. We hop into the grabcar. Flirt with girl a bit in the car and luckily got some rapport. So next 3 hours was awesome. So awesome I decided to extend.

So girl called papasan, papasan tells me give girl another 560. Probably if i had taken 6 hrs package its cheaper. So i gave her another 560 + some tips. She was so happy. Then its another 3 hours of fun. Then when time is up, she ask permission to call driver. Their driver came and pick her up from hotel.

I was staying at Le Meridien for reference.

what's the 6hrs package like? 6hrs/3?

tangoten0 15-12-2022 04:20 PM

6 hours - its just you take the girl out to hotel for 6 hours. At the end, they will send a pickup car for her.

meekmingle 15-12-2022 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangoten0 (Post 21901729)
6 hours - its just you take the girl out to hotel for 6 hours. At the end, they will send a pickup car for her.

i mean 6hrs for as many shots as u can make?