The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Vietnam - HCM (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=15717)

blue_swatch 09-11-2005 08:01 PM

Re: Vietnam - HCM

Any brothers will still be around during Tet festival? Im thinking of making a trip there during that time and was thinking if anyone is still in HCM that i can meet up with

SingViet 09-11-2005 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_swatch
Any brothers will still be around during Tet festival? Im thinking of making a trip there during that time and was thinking if anyone is still in HCM that i can meet up with

Bro blue_swatch,

That's still around 2 months away. Most bros shouldn't be that sure. But i may be back in Spore for New Year. But can only confirm when the date approaches. ;)

CPTMiller 09-11-2005 10:10 PM

Have not plan my schedule yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue_swatch

blue_swatch 09-11-2005 10:40 PM

haha ok then, let me know if anyone is still there. I should more or less be confirmed going there. :) thanks!

SingViet 10-11-2005 08:40 PM

Re: Charlie's Angels Services

Just a note to bros who have tried my angel services, thanks a lot. Hope to see you in HCM soon. For those bros coming soon...... U will love HCM & my angels.. hehhehe :D

Carrot007 10-11-2005 09:09 PM

One place I've found in HCM which I guess not much posts in here. Perhaps it's still new?

24Hr Massage:
Vietnam girls give relatively good massges, give those massages palours in the 5 stars hotels a miss if you are looking for HJ. The good ones are at those lower graded hotels.
Found one which operates 24Hrs, at VIEN DONG HOTEL, District 1.
Girls are quite pretty, but there are some lousy ones too, depends on your luck. You can ask for a change if you don't like the girl, but try not to change too many times or else kanna "mark". This is a local massage place, lots of locals there. Very crowded after 12 midnight, cos this should be one of the few that operates 24Hrs. If the other bros find any other joints that operates 24Hrs, please share ok.

Charges: 100,000 VND for normal massage. 300,000VND for VIP room.
HJ: 200,000 to 300,000 VND, depending on how well you bargin with the girl.
I was told that you still need to tip the girl about 100,000VND (normal practice) if you do not want the HJ.

Don't ask me the exact address, I forget to write it down (my worst regret). But most Taxi drivers should know VIEN DONG HOTEL.

Have fun !

Carrot007 10-11-2005 09:29 PM

Some of my encounters at the "pool" pubs.

Theres a couples of these small pubs with tinted glass doors around district 1.
I notice most of them has a "number" as their shop name.

There'll be a guy standing outside to grab your attention, then the girls will open the door and wave to you to go in.
Girls are sexily dressed, one thing to note is, those at the door waving to you to go in are the prettier ones, as you walk in deeper to the pub, girls gets uglier, OUCH!

It is very much like the Jazzy / Blue Lagoon / Blue Star (in Joo Chiat) kinda concept. The girls will sit with you and ask u to buy them ladies drink. They will molest you non-stop and keep asking you to 'ta pao' them to hotel. They are the real pushy type. Keep asking you to buy them more drinks and touching your dick and pestering you to go hotel.

You can forget about playing pool, you don't even have time to finish your drink.

A beer is around 25,000 - 80,000 VND, ladies drinks are at 50,000 VND, tip for girls are around 5 USD. If you 'Ta pao' the girls will start at 80 USD and you bargin with them.

Not a good place for me, there are more pretty girls around, personally I feel that these girls ain very clean. They are just hookers. Some didn't have undergarments on.

Not really a turn-on when the girls gets too pushy. But maybe some bros here will like it there if you r just looking for a cheap thrill.

Can't remember the exact location, take a walk around BONG SEN HOTEL and GRAND HOTEL. You'll not miss them.

Carrot007 10-11-2005 09:38 PM

Re: Charlie's Angels Services

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingViet
Just a note to bros who have tried my angel services, thanks a lot. Hope to see you in HCM soon. For those bros coming soon...... U will love HCM & my angels.. hehhehe :D

Probably will visit HCM again in December...

SingViet 11-11-2005 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrot007
One place I've found in HCM which I guess not much posts in here. Perhaps it's still new?

24Hr Massage:
Vietnam girls give relatively good massges, give those massages palours in the 5 stars hotels a miss if you are looking for HJ. The good ones are at those lower graded hotels.
Found one which operates 24Hrs, at VIEN DONG HOTEL, District 1.
Girls are quite pretty, but there are some lousy ones too, depends on your luck. You can ask for a change if you don't like the girl, but try not to change too many times or else kanna "mark". This is a local massage place, lots of locals there. Very crowded after 12 midnight, cos this should be one of the few that operates 24Hrs. If the other bros find any other joints that operates 24Hrs, please share ok.

Charges: 100,000 VND for normal massage. 300,000VND for VIP room.
HJ: 200,000 to 300,000 VND, depending on how well you bargin with the girl.
I was told that you still need to tip the girl about 100,000VND (normal practice) if you do not want the HJ.

Don't ask me the exact address, I forget to write it down (my worst regret). But most Taxi drivers should know VIEN DONG HOTEL.

Have fun !

Interesting to know that such places exist. Thanks for sharing Bro. Euphoria, we can cheong the place at 3am in the morning when my wife is sleeping :D

SingViet 11-11-2005 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carrot007
Some of my encounters at the "pool" pubs.

Theres a couples of these small pubs with tinted glass doors around district 1.
I notice most of them has a "number" as their shop name.

There'll be a guy standing outside to grab your attention, then the girls will open the door and wave to you to go in.
Girls are sexily dressed, one thing to note is, those at the door waving to you to go in are the prettier ones, as you walk in deeper to the pub, girls gets uglier, OUCH!

It is very much like the Jazzy / Blue Lagoon / Blue Star (in Joo Chiat) kinda concept. The girls will sit with you and ask u to buy them ladies drink. They will molest you non-stop and keep asking you to 'ta pao' them to hotel. They are the real pushy type. Keep asking you to buy them more drinks and touching your dick and pestering you to go hotel.

You can forget about playing pool, you don't even have time to finish your drink.

A beer is around 25,000 - 80,000 VND, ladies drinks are at 50,000 VND, tip for girls are around 5 USD. If you 'Ta pao' the girls will start at 80 USD and you bargin with them.

Not a good place for me, there are more pretty girls around, personally I feel that these girls ain very clean. They are just hookers. Some didn't have undergarments on.

Not really a turn-on when the girls gets too pushy. But maybe some bros here will like it there if you r just looking for a cheap thrill.

Can't remember the exact location, take a walk around BONG SEN HOTEL and GRAND HOTEL. You'll not miss them.

These places are at Hai Ba Trung Street, near to Caravelle Hotel. If you read my earlier post, Bro Euphoria and myself visited that place before and didn't feel too good about it too. These gals are ugly and the last time i had one, my dick couldn;t even erect when i look at the face of the lady ...hehehe :p

euphoria777 11-11-2005 10:06 AM

Quote:

Interesting to know that such places exist. Thanks for sharing Bro. Euphoria, we can cheong the place at 3am in the morning when my wife is sleeping :D

If u can stay awake until 3am.....I gladly cheong with u!!! :D

CPTMiller 11-11-2005 11:08 AM

There is one pub located before the road junction near Saigon Hotel D1.
They have a few SYT girls.
The girls homeland from north Vietnam.
One of my client tabao back whole night.
The girl service is average.:cool:

Quote:

These places are at Hai Ba Trung Street, near to Caravelle Hotel. If you read my earlier post, Bro Euphoria and myself visited that place before and didn't feel too good about it too. These gals are ugly and the last time i had one, my dick couldn;t even erect when i look at the face of the lady ...hehehe :p

SingViet 12-11-2005 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CPTMiller
There is one pub located before the road junction near Saigon Hotel D1.
They have a few SYT girls.
The girls homeland from north Vietnam.
One of my client tabao back whole night.
The girl service is average.:cool:

Sounds interesting. I must check it out one of these days :D

CPTMiller 12-11-2005 10:46 PM

Enjoy.
:cool: :p

Quote:

Sounds interesting. I must check it out one of these days

BeachGuy 14-11-2005 11:54 AM

Hey Bros

I am looking forward to the fine women in HCM soon but I wanted to see if anyone knows of the older women there. I know there are plenty of 20+ women in the KTV's and bars but what about the 30 and even 40+ women who are looking for a good bang? I know there has to be some there and I want to try the older woman as well. Why not get a taste of all ages???

You know that women dont reach their sexual peak until the middle to late 30's and if they are like women here, the 40+ plus crowd of women are awfully horny.

Any suggestions on where these ladies might be or hangouts for this age of women?