The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   JG massage at Mt Austin (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=915510)

mofozlicious 18-12-2023 01:00 AM

Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

Decided to give this a try today as I was at Mt. Austin. Went to the newer outlet near US Pizza. Randomly given No. 89.

Small size, couldnt see much of the face (masked) and maybe had B cup for boobs. Massage was ok, but later found out she just arrived 10 days ago so only had JG and finishing.

Maybe will try the old outlet next round.

schedulewaste 18-12-2023 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mofozlicious (Post 22912851)
Decided to give this a try today as I was at Mt. Austin. Went to the newer outlet near US Pizza. Randomly given No. 89.

Small size, couldnt see much of the face (masked) and maybe had B cup for boobs. Massage was ok, but later found out she just arrived 10 days ago so only had JG and finishing.

better keep it try at new shop, much comfort than the old one

Jbfun 20-12-2023 12:51 PM

Went for 33 Amy for the 3rd time. Her attitude was good and she was flexible. After the massage I felt more refreshed. Her massage had adequate strength. Those who want good and strong massages and give her a try. Looking forward to go for her service next time.

Lothar4 28-02-2024 06:54 PM

Do u guys take taxi to this place. Seems like public transport all cmi according to google lol

riotspace 29-02-2024 05:14 PM

Any of the places still working? Can pm me location or contact? Thanks

Jbfun 29-02-2024 07:51 PM

Went for massage after the new year celebration. Heard that 33 has returned and went for her massage service. Body was aching and after the massage, I felt rejuvenated. After trying other massages, 33’s massage is one of my favourite. Will RTM when I’m back.

SteelX 09-03-2024 04:43 PM

anyone can share ctc or location ?

icenite 10-03-2024 08:00 AM

Patronise this place once more for massage as i was outstation for the past 2 months. Went back to my usual 33 at the new shop. Really enjoy the strong massage and HDLY. Location can just google PUB TIME, her ctc is amy972119

edkoh2000 10-03-2024 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icenite (Post 23139871)
Patronise this place once more for massage as i was outstation for the past 2 months. Went back to my usual 33 at the new shop. Really enjoy the strong massage and HDLY. Location can just google PUB TIME, her ctc is amy972119

So the shop is beside this PUB Time ?

edkoh2000 10-03-2024 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mofozlicious (Post 22912851)

Where is the location?

sylibra014 22-03-2024 11:36 PM

Had been trying to book #33 Amy during my last 3 visits but could not get her. She had just come back from China and lucky me gotten a slot. Finally got a chance to test the legend and true enough to what all bros say about her in the post. The HDLY is good. When I turn my body around, she suddenly comes close to my face. Damn strong GFE. She told me she had just mastered a soft and gentle massage around you know where and damn, it feels good and heavenly. After shooting, she keeps going. the slow-to-fast motion of her hand almost made me squirt but had to ask her to stop due to being too sensitive. Legs had already gone soft. After finishing, clean up and have a facial mask. She continues to massage my hands and head. Very hardworking lady. No regret for this trip. Left a happy man. Those interested can Wechat her at AMY972119.

Naikzxc 22-04-2024 12:24 AM

Wanted to try mlzj but heavy downpour so went KSL find Taotao. Value for money and no short change timing.

43v3r 24-04-2024 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naikzxc (Post 23266361)
Wanted to try mlzj but heavy downpour so went KSL find Taotao. Value for money and no short change timing.

Bro, which MP? Got FJ?

Littlebigbone 26-04-2024 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naikzxc (Post 23266361)

Tao is my favourite go to for jg.
Place is clean with more privacy and most important to me, there’s no cig aroma compared to the 2 Austin MP which has a very strong cig stench and bad sound proofing from neighboring businesses.
Those interested to try Tao can chk her ctc on the other JB jg thread. If fail, can pm me.

Littlebigbone 29-04-2024 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlebigbone (Post 23278621)
Tao is my favourite go to for jg.
Place is clean with more privacy and most important to me, there’s no cig aroma compared to the 2 Austin MP which has a very strong cig stench and bad sound proofing from neighboring businesses.
Those interested to try Tao can chk her ctc on the other JB jg thread. If fail, can pm me.

Bros who pm me for Tao ctc, the info is in the first few pages of the other jg thread. I paste here.
陶陶 WeChat t1729823216
Check directly for services and damage.
Happy chionging.