The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Batin in KL (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=44264)

msgfan 20-12-2005 09:27 PM

Re: Batin in KL

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro... I take my hat off... up you for your sincerity :D

Thank you for up my points.

KLKOOL 21-12-2005 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by selim
my9incher, when is yr last trip? what I know, they have few new ML below 25 yrs old. hehehhe. 2 local NL and 2 lada hitam.

Agree with bro Selim... the gers that I got not MILF... but not SYT lah... Maybe around 23 - 26 yrs old. Local gers... NL, Baba, YTF,

my9incher 21-12-2005 11:38 AM

Quote:

my9incher, when is yr last trip? what I know, they have few new ML below 25 yrs old. hehehhe. 2 local NL and 2 lada hitam.

Bro Selim,my last trip and posting same day.

selim 21-12-2005 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by my9incher
Bro Selim,my last trip and posting same day.

may be u didn't used my name (steven), thats why he give u all the MILF with no bisnes one, hahahahha.

If you used my name, RM45/60 minit, RM50/75 minit.

KLKOOL 21-12-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

may be u didn't used my name (steven), thats why he give u all the MILF with no bisnes one, hahahahha.

Yep... I can testify to that :)

BLUESMAN 22-12-2005 12:31 AM

Quote:

When I go there must remember to use your name bro. Thanks for the reminder.

warmnites 22-12-2005 01:21 AM

Yo bro Selim where can you your password???? hehehe

1. YY Traditional Msg
2. Orkid Emas
3. Lavender
4. Lotus

KLKOOL 22-12-2005 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warmnites
Yo bro Selim where can you your password???? hehehe

1. YY Traditional Msg
2. Orkid Emas
3. Lavender
4. Lotus

I know for sure OE lah....

Tuoko99 27-12-2005 05:31 PM

steven: any good batin place near pj/bangsar area?. Thanks.
:D

Quote:

Mightaswell 28-12-2005 02:46 AM

Went to Aroma Spa (SS2, a few shops down from old Cheow Yang - now Mee Yoke Lim or something like that) last week (couldn't post FR earlier as only got my internet connection a couple of days ago).

Quoted $48 for 1 hr massage and $48 for batin. Got an Indon girl called Lina. All round very enjoyable. Tipped her $10 and for some reason eventually got charged only $90 - maybe because I finished ahead of time :D

The place is definitely one of the nicer MP's I've been to in terms of decor and ambience and I will surely return. Interesting thing is that Lina (mid to late 20's, presentable) gave me her hp number when I asked is she would do outcalls on her day off. With respect to charges, she said up to me. I will definitely take her up on her offer once I have the apartment to myself again :D

DRYDUST 28-12-2005 09:34 AM

mind if i join u on the nex visit bro?:o

DeKuip 28-12-2005 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mightaswell
The place is definitely one of the nicer MP's I've been to in terms of decor and ambience and I will surely return. Interesting thing is that Lina (mid to late 20's, presentable) gave me her hp number when I asked is she would do outcalls on her day off. With respect to charges, she said up to me. I will definitely take her up on her offer once I have the apartment to myself again :D

Bro,

Need help to find a apartment pls let me know... Since u like SS2, why not choose to stay in SS2?

Ze_dick 29-12-2005 07:13 PM

Hello brudders,

how to get to Lotus from Old Klang Rd? And look for who? Jennifer?

thanks for the advise.

cheers,
Ze_dick

Mightaswell 29-12-2005 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro,

Need help to find a apartment pls let me know... Since u like SS2, why not choose to stay in SS2?

Actually staying in my sister's apartment in BU rent free. They (sis and husband) live overseas and only come back for a couple of weeks every few months or so. Cannot complain as they let me drive their car as well :D I actually grew up in SS2/4, those days when SS2 was the at the edge of the known world but for sure, no MP's around in those days.

Bro DD, no problem. Hope to go again next week if possible. PM me your hp and I will give you a shout when I go again.

warmnites 30-12-2005 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mightaswell
Actually staying in my sister's apartment in BU rent free. They (sis and husband) live overseas and only come back for a couple of weeks every few months or so. Cannot complain as they let me drive their car as well :D I actually grew up in SS2/4, those days when SS2 was the at the edge of the known world but for sure, no MP's around in those days.

Bro DD, no problem. Hope to go again next week if possible. PM me your hp and I will give you a shout when I go again.

Wah SS2 bro! me also from there lor SS2/27 you know Paris mainroad side makan shop! hehehehe we maybe sit same bus also.... those were the days assunta & sri aman gurls! hehehehe