The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Jakarta Info thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=637585)

Bangc0ck 18-03-2017 01:02 PM

Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Thanks bro. I also feel KC area is good. However, they are quite away from city area, unless you stay at the hotels there. Going there from the city i think might not be a problem.

The only problem i foresee is returning back to your hotel in the city. The last time i went KC and stayed at hotel nearby there already got quoted 70k-100k. If go back city sure jialat jialat chop.

Not sure if uber or grab operates at wee hours in that area.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahlerkay (Post 15732306)
Going to KC in traffic can take an hour or more, especially in the afternoon. At night it may take 30-40 minutes.

In my opinion, KC is totally worth a visit. There are less customers compared to malioboro, and the dancers are just as hot. In fact they seem to have gone on a huge tit recruitment spree lately. I could not believe my eyes. Note that most dancers are not good at fucking though.

The KC lounge girls are 675k for the more expensive category. Again I feel that they re totally worth it, good attitude and good sex, lots of big boobs and slim bodies.

In the same block, there is also Sumo spa. For 725k you get 2 therapists for massage +++, room has a spa tub in which both girls will clean you up nicely. The girl quality is average but the price and service level cannot be beaten. The sauna and spa facilities are a bit dirty, I skipped it on my last visit. Sumo also has strippers who dance to a nearly non existent audience from about 7pm. You can have these dancers for 900k, and some of them are truly underpriced gems that could be working at a more expensive joint.

mahlerkay 18-03-2017 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bangc0ck (Post 15734183)
Thanks bro. I also feel KC area is good. However, they are quite away from city area, unless you stay at the hotels there. Going there from the city i think might not be a problem.

The only problem i foresee is returning back to your hotel in the city. The last time i went KC and stayed at hotel nearby there already got quoted 70k-100k. If go back city sure jialat jialat chop.

Not sure if uber or grab operates at wee hours in that area.

KC nearby hotel have Whiz Prime within walking distance which is cheap

KC reception can call bluebird for you. Also, Grab and Uber are operational at all hours. I have taken a Grab from KC to airport at 3am closing time..

laguy 18-03-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidsex (Post 15731748)
Hi bro,
If you can, from classic is easy to get reliable cab, but from king cross is abit hard to get reliable cab.
Maybe you should ask saptam to help you find a cab, I do not take the cab on the road.

Cheers.

Last time I was at King Cross (granted it was maybe eight months ago) there was a Bluebird queue across the main road from the club with maybe two or three Bluebirds waiting in line; this was a bit after midnight. I would guess it is still there although cannot say whether the queue always has taxis available.

Happyman007 18-03-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laguy (Post 15735013)
Last time I was at King Cross (granted it was maybe eight months ago) there was a Bluebird queue across the main road from the club with maybe two or three Bluebirds waiting in line; this was a bit after midnight. I would guess it is still there although cannot say whether the queue always has taxis available.

Outside king cross across the road maybe are fake bluebird, usually need to walk to near main road of kelapa gading Jl. Boulevard Raya to get bludbird, or easiest way is to ask the recep to call for u while waiting at the sofa area for 5-10 mins.

Or download bluebird apps and make online order yourself 5-10 mins before u leaving......:)

jjtan 18-03-2017 06:14 PM

Hi fellow bro, thought I contribute, having gained from the discussions here in the new and old Jakarta track.
Just came back from a quick escape from Jakarta.
Before heading there, went into dateinasia (DIA) to make friends and set up meetings. Reach jkt late at night check-in, head to Classic for a quick pop at 365k(warm up for the night). Meet up with DIA Friend who is with a group of gals celebrating birthday in Jenga. Jenna is a good place to hook up ladies, very much like X2, the catch is that you need to know Bahasa. The group of 5 gals my date is with are all between 21 to 23. I had a great time, body dancing and drinking, I opened a vodka for 2 juta. By 3am, all are pissed drunk. Managed to get the contacts of two Super chio gals in the group. One of them is the birthday girl who was braless like my date. Went back hotel to with my date and had 1 round before we slept and second round before lunch. She leave via grab. This date is 21 years old good pair of rack, nice tattoos, clean shaven and sure enjoy sex, only down is a bit meaty, I prefer slim girls like the 2 gals that I had contact on.
I prepare to meet date number 2. Had dinner with date number 2. Then we went to watch Kong, in Valet class. Valet class has bed for your seats. She suggested that class. For 220k, I am not complaining, we hardly watch the movie, as we ending up petting and me finger fucked until she climaxed. After movie we went for a drink and she boarded a grab to go home.
Not going to sleep alone, I tried WeChat. Yes made the video call then decide. 2 gals came together and stayed 3 hours for 2 pops. Yes must drive hard bargain, for 900k plus 2 x 50k tip.
Next morning Date number 2 called to say she is coming over to my hotel. We had breakfast and this time she finish what she gave me a blow with CIM, while I finger fucked her, at the end, she climbed on me and use by harden Brother to rub her cunt until she come. She refuse to let me penetrate, and I did not insist. We washed up and it is time to check out. She went on to work (took half day leave, I Guess). Date number 2 is 30 years old, pear shape body and not the very slim type.
Then one of the birthday girl from Jenna called me asking to meet up. Too bad I do not have sufficient time but at least we arranged to meet up next time.
I must say, over the years the girls are getting bolder and they have the economic power, so they can have fun too.
In conclusion, over 2 days and 2 nights, where 3 commercial pops and 3 pops with dates is the best I had. Sure miss my old date from Bandung from 8 years ago, who is now married and in her mid thirties.

rs07 19-03-2017 12:18 AM

Hi davidsex, yup they have one at lokasari. I got the gro contact from the website and perhaps i will wanna check this place soon

chenszc 19-03-2017 12:24 AM

Will be in Jakarta wed-fri night. Any bros wanna go chiong together pm me.

laguy 19-03-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Happyman007 (Post 15735122)
Outside king cross across the road maybe are fake bluebird, usually need to walk to near main road of kelapa gading Jl. Boulevard Raya to get bludbird, or easiest way is to ask the recep to call for u while waiting at the sofa area for 5-10 mins.

Or download bluebird apps and make online order yourself 5-10 mins before u leaving......:)

The taxi we took was definitely not a fake Bluebird or other off-brand. I have spent a few hundred days in Jakarta over the course of the last five years and know the difference well. The one possibility I suppose is it was a queue of Express taxis rather than Bluebirds as I use them interchangebly and would have gladly used either. What I remember most clearly is I was surprised how easy it was to get a taxi from among the short list of taxi companies I am willing to use in Jakarta (i.e., Bluebird, Express, and sometimes Silver Bird when I am going to or from a business meeting or the airport). In thinking about this it is possible though I confused Bluebirds and Express taxis in my memory.

But, as I indicated this was quite a few months ago and perhaps my friend and I were lucky on that one occasion. By the way, the taxi queue, which was not long but had more than a single taxi in line, was actually a bit to the right as we crossed the street from King Cross. But it could be seen easily as we crossed the street. Whether it was a fluke, or is there consistently, I don't know.

Alphabeta123 19-03-2017 08:57 AM

Dear Bros, may i know if the fortune spa near le meridian is still operating?

Is it walkimg distance from shang ri la and whats the operating hours

First time in jakarta so is noob hsre

Thanks bro!!

sixnine696900 19-03-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphabeta123 (Post 15736856)

Thanks bro!!

hi bro,
yes.

Cheers.

Alphabeta123 19-03-2017 09:53 PM

[QUOTE=sixnine696900;15738798]hi bro,
yes.

Cheers.[/QUOT

Thanks bro! Recommended to take a cab there? Or just walk? May i know Whats the operating hours?

Kam xia!

lost99 20-03-2017 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphabeta123 (Post 15736856)

Thanks bro!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphabeta123 (Post 15739057)

Thanks bro! Recommended to take a cab there? Or just walk? May i know Whats the operating hours?

Kam xia!

I appreciate you are new to Jakarta, but you should at least 'try' search for simple questions like this yourself on Google before posting these. Please don't be so Kiasu/lazy to request these basic info like "how far is X away from Y' when you can find out in 2 seconds on google maps. How can anyone know what your personal walking limits are? Some guys dun mind walking 1 hr, some guys won't walk 2 min.

RamboCat 20-03-2017 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahlerkay (Post 15734886)
KC nearby hotel have Whiz Prime within walking distance which is cheap

The BnB is even cheaper and even nearer. I literally walk 3 min after King Cross sessions to my hotel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahlerkay (Post 15734886)
KC reception can call bluebird for you. Also, Grab and Uber are operational at all hours. I have taken a Grab from KC to airport at 3am closing time..

No flights at Soekarno Hatta after midnight. How come you go to the airport at this time ?

RamboCat 20-03-2017 04:29 AM

I want to start a Wechat group for Jakarta regulars and also newbies to discuss all Jakarta related fun activities.

Please add me on Wechat and I can add you to the group. My id is [ pm me - edited by mod ]

TonyCheong2 20-03-2017 04:46 AM

Kelapa Gading, Jakarta

Upcoming trip must stay at least one night at Kelapa Gading! :p

lost99 20-03-2017 05:09 AM

Re: Kelapa Gading, Jakarta

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 (Post 15739884)
Upcoming trip must stay at least one night at Kelapa Gading! :p

Honestly i don't think its necessary to get a hotel there, but its up to you. Many of the girls that work there live in dorm near Manga besar anyways. Also when you finish at night, there is no traffic, can call an Uber/Grab and be back in Kota under 20 min. Last time i stayed in a hotel there one night, and didn't feel it was worth the hassle of moving all my stuff + check in/out for one night. If you do book a hotel, avoid BnB hotel, even though it is the closest and walking distance to KC, facilities are worn, breakfast is crap, and nothing to do in area except KC/Sumo

mahlerkay 20-03-2017 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RamboCat (Post 15739878)
The BnB is even cheaper and even nearer. I literally walk 3 min after King Cross sessions to my hotel.

No flights at Soekarno Hatta after midnight. How come you go to the airport at this time ?

I nearly always take 6.15am Lion Air flight back to Singapore... Once venue close at 3-4am, no point staying any longer :p

I also stayed at BnB Kelapa Gading last trip. More of no planning on my part... Turned up in jkt without hotel booking. Whiz Prime hotel was full so no choice had to stay at BnB. As what lost99 said, it is old and my room smelt dank. But it is so convenient though, I woke up and went straight to Sumo spa.

Given a choice, I would stay at Yello Harmoni hotel at Gajah Mada that is directly opposite Malioboro. It is cheap, clean, new, modern and super convenient - I think they will raise prices once it gets popular. However staying at Kelapa Gading has one advantage, which is a higher chance of taking out a girl from KC / Sumo who lives nearby after their shift.

rs07 20-03-2017 10:40 AM

Next month will be in Jakarta again with some friends. Any place to pick up ladies for bringing back to the hotel? Or any place that provide that? And service and price? Need your info guys

colourwolfy 20-03-2017 12:01 PM

Does anyone here have the kindness to share contact of a reliable OKT in Jakarta who can arrange nice call girls for companionship and the evening?

Also, are there any good pick-up bars around the Grand Indonesia (Mandarin) area?

Really appreciate the help.

Wolfy

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallplayer (Post 15702893)
usually i negotiate all in price in wechat. :)
then makes it easier then when u are horny and try to nego.
small head taking away too much blood to think properly.

and my usual is request for Video call. so far not too bad.:p

TonyCheong2 20-03-2017 01:55 PM

Kelapa Gading, Jakarta

Quote:

Originally Posted by lost99 (Post 15739900)
Honestly i don't think its necessary to get a hotel there, but its up to you. Many of the girls that work there live in dorm near Manga besar anyways. Also when you finish at night, there is no traffic, can call an Uber/Grab and be back in Kota under 20 min. Last time i stayed in a hotel there one night, and didn't feel it was worth the hassle of moving all my stuff + check in/out for one night. If you do book a hotel, avoid BnB hotel, even though it is the closest and walking distance to KC, facilities are worn, breakfast is crap, and nothing to do in area except KC/Sumo

Thanks for the tips. :)

I always plan my cheong trips to pan out in a time and cost efficient manner.
Due to the ridiculous traffic jams in Jakarta the less you need to rely on transport the more time you'll have for work or leisure.

My strategy comes from my years of cheonging and itinenary planning in Changping/Danshui.
The motto is "Play where, stay where".

Eg. If I have 3 nights in Jarkarta I will plan it out in this way so all I need to do is walk between hotel and cheong places.

Day 1
Stay in Kelapa Gading. Places to visit King Cross/MTR2/Sumo.
Utilisation Of Transport: 1 time. From Airport to Kelapa Gading Hotel.

Day 2/Day 3
Stay in Mangga Besar. Places to visit Classic/Club 36/Illigals/Malioboro/Sun City/Travel.
Utilisation Of Transport: 1 time. From Kelapa Gading Hotel to Mangga Besar Hotel.

Day 4
Utilisation Of Transport: 1 time. From Mangga Besar Hotel to Airport.

Total Utilisation Of Transport: 3 times for entire trip. :D

sixnine696900 20-03-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colourwolfy (Post 15740800)
Does anyone here have the kindness to share contact of a reliable OKT in Jakarta who can arrange nice call girls for companionship and the evening?

Also, are there any good pick-up bars around the Grand Indonesia (Mandarin) area?

Really appreciate the help.

Wolfy

Hi Bro,
There is one at Shanglia hotel's basement BATs.

Is 2 KM away not too far.

Cheers.

sixnine696900 20-03-2017 08:50 PM

[QUOTE=Alphabeta123;15739057]
Quote:

Originally Posted by sixnine696900 (Post 15738798)
hi bro,
yes.

Cheers.[/QUOT

Kam xia!

Hi Bro,
Dont walk lah, not too safe. take a cab.

Cheers.

colourwolfy 20-03-2017 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sixnine696900 (Post 15742735)
Hi Bro,
There is one at Shanglia hotel's basement BATs.

Is 2 KM away not too far.

Cheers.

Thanks for the tip mate.

chenszc 20-03-2017 11:01 PM

Would anyone recommend trying to pick up a non-working girl from a bar/club?

Bros that have done it before, any clubs to recommend? Also generally how easy/difficult is it if you cant speak bahasa?

rs07 21-03-2017 08:52 PM

I have only 1 choice to choose either Bats or CJ bar for picking up freelancer back to the hotel. Any recommendation and price? Or any other places ?

Bangc0ck 22-03-2017 05:05 PM

Most always ask for 1m-2m.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rs07 (Post 15746791)
I have only 1 choice to choose either Bats or CJ bar for picking up freelancer back to the hotel. Any recommendation and price? Or any other places ?

rs07 22-03-2017 08:07 PM

Thanks bro BangCock. Still not sure i shall go Bats or CJ Bar. Can anyone give recommendation? I'm bringing some friends from Singapore who also looking for freelance to tapao back 😄

lost99 23-03-2017 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rs07 (Post 15746791)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rs07 (Post 15750314)
Thanks bro BangCock. Still not sure i shall go Bats or CJ Bar. Can anyone give recommendation? I'm bringing some friends from Singapore who also looking for freelance to tapao back ��

Venue wise, CJ's is a bit more upscale and usually has a better live band which plays Top40 music. BATs is more rock focused and grungy roadhouse pub feel. If you are going with friends, better to buy a bottle, bucket, or mix drink special to by-pass the inflated FDC entry fee. Girl-wise, both typically have mid-20s and up MILF types, but to me CJs has more girls and slightly higher caliber in my eyes. However, gems can be found at both places if you look for them. Price-wise, girls will ask between 1-2Jt (average 1.5jt) but it depends on the girl, time of night, and your negotiating skill, they tend to accept closer to 1jt towards closing time, although i have gotten even less than that in the past.

My suggestion is to goto CJ's on Wednessday (Ladies night, free entry for women) as it will have many ladies, and then goto BATs if you don't see anything you like (they are not far apart, i've been to both in same night many times). On weekends both places are packed also. Some higher caliber girls don't go to Ladies night however because too much competition.

rs07 23-03-2017 02:23 PM

Thanks bro lost99. Perhaps i will go to CJ bar this time and if i have time, then i can hop to Bats. Thanks a million.

Bangc0ck 23-03-2017 03:35 PM

Actually, i prefer to be at Alexis - the first floor bar/club area. They have freelance there too, and if you have no hits, you can always upstairs. :p

I have once hit on a freelance where she has leftover bottle (probably from her customer previously and its like more than half a bottle), and i paid for the mixers. We drank till quite high and drunk, and she followed me back to my hotel. One shot when in hotel, and one shot after we woke up in the morning. Only gave her 400k tips for taxi. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rs07 (Post 15752986)
Thanks bro lost99. Perhaps i will go to CJ bar this time and if i have time, then i can hop to Bats. Thanks a million.