The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbf.today/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbf.today/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   🌸 Experience of Sharing 🌸 Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!! (https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=356015)

tasef123 08-06-2013 09:09 PM

Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

Kind of disappointed with black ants. Gives me the headache.

tasef123 08-06-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob_onny (Post 9130285)
Bro Cantik, did Doc Johnson mention/specify this SFM is meant for both sexes? or gang only? or bu only?? :confused:

It's for the ladies but male also can take. There are general Spanish fly for both sexes. U should try. Get yourself horny. Haha!!

bros 09-06-2013 01:35 AM

Can GSD be used with fresh coconut juice?

tasef123 09-06-2013 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bros (Post 9131997)
Can GSD be used with fresh coconut juice?

Yes. Just be careful. Ask for the colorless Spanish fly. The one with color can be discovered very easily in coconut juice.

tasef123 09-06-2013 02:23 PM

I tried before one. Liquid isn't odorless and colorless. It's orange and I added to water. My water became like tea. It was bad. Really bad. In a club somemore.

Prince Devitt 09-06-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob_onny (Post 9130285)
Bro Cantik, did Doc Johnson mention/specify this SFM is meant for both sexes? or gang only? or bu only?? :confused:

Never mention..

BlackFeathers 09-06-2013 04:50 PM

I try it before, it is good.

rob_onny 09-06-2013 05:55 PM

May I ask, u'r gang or bu? :confused:
which one u tried?? GSD?? SF?? Mint?? or others?? :confused:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackFeathers (Post 9135134)
I try it before, it is good.

Kebaya 09-06-2013 10:38 PM

Can anyone PM me and tell me the product?

Ninja_Assassin 09-06-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thewonderspy (Post 9128566)
More product on the way, PM me for details.

May I know where you get your products from? The reason I am asking is because recently there was a raid in Geylang backlanes and a huge amount of sex drugs were seized. A friend working in HSA mentioned that unlike previous raids where the seized items consisted mainly of pills and tablets like V, C, L or Chinese medicines....... this raid consisted of an unusually large amount of liquid based drugs like Spanish Fly, G Drop etc.

So I am curious where is your source from?

Asia1 09-06-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin (Post 9137008)
May I know where you get your products from? The reason I am asking is because recently there was a raid in Geylang backlanes and a huge amount of sex drugs were seized. A friend working in HSA mentioned that unlike previous raids where the seized items consisted mainly of pills and tablets like V, C, L or Chinese medicines....... this raid consisted of an unusually large amount of liquid based drugs like Spanish Fly, G Drop etc.

good info bro, did your friend say anything of the risk taking it, safe ? :D

thewonderspy 09-06-2013 11:36 PM

Quote:

USA. I left you my contact number. meet up with me and i'll prove everything to you. After that please write an FR.

thewonderspy 09-06-2013 11:40 PM

there are alot of imitation products and you have to be careful of where you get them from. Those products one look you will know that they are fake. Im very confident of my source so you can verify on the spot.

MedicineMan 09-06-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Source definitely not from Geylang, else how would TS have stocks to sell?

Bullet168 10-06-2013 12:21 AM

Yes, confirm not from or geylang cos i think TS is the authorize distributor here. I have use TS product before so i roughly know who the import all that will be done. Thing like the spanish fly mints is not even here in singapore, is all USA product is a certified product, so confirm is real.