The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Shanghai Recommendations (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=345071)

Geek 19-05-2024 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neverlookback (Post 23342522)
FFS?? Mate...its your first time away from mummy&daddy?
OBVIOUS SCAM!!!!!

RTFF

Naive wud be the nicest word

Yeah sure they wanna scam my 100 yuan for transport. Are you dense?
Anyway my question is regarding to how make digital payment. If you can’t answer, then don’t need to bother with boh liao comments

kevinyong447 20-05-2024 08:37 PM

Re: Shanghai Recommendations

In SH for a few weeks, I would be grateful to connect with fellow bros for outings or explore. Thank you very much for your guidance.

lolboygirl 02-06-2024 02:17 PM

Any kind bros have contact for Shanghai? Private FL or OKT. Will be there in 2 weeks. Thanks in advance

japantvb 05-06-2024 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolboygirl (Post 23390010)
Any kind bros have contact for Shanghai? Private FL or OKT. Will be there in 2 weeks. Thanks in advance

ktv booking, fl model incall outcall
pm...

ticklemefancy 07-06-2024 12:49 AM

Currently in Shanghai and looking for any recommendations here. Any bros with contacts kindly PM! Thanks in advance.

LohTee81 07-06-2024 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buttlover27 (Post 22810786)
I've been a long time lurker, finally giving back to the community. (part 1)

Went to Shanghai recently for a work trip. Prior to arriving in Shanghai, I joined some telegram chat groups for FLs and also massage parlors. I was a little skeptical at first, considering all the other comments about Shanghai losing its playability already. Nonetheless, it was after dinner with my colleagues and I was feeling a little bored and adventurous. I contacted one of the OKTs from telegram via Wechat and he provided me with an address.

I took a DiDi from my hotel which cost about 35 to 40 RMB, about 15 mins away to ChangShou Lu and followed the instructions to the shop. It was situated on the 3rd floor of an office building. When the lift door opened, I saw a spa reception and a few guys drinking tea and smoking at the seating area. The male receptionist greeted me and asked me if i made a booking, i showed him my wechat conversation and he said something in Mandarin. All of a sudden, they quickly ushered me into the back of the shop, walking past several legit massage rooms with arm chairs (for foot reflex) and massage beds. (Later I would learn that this shop has a legit massage front and a naughty side at the back.)

They ushered me into this room with a slightly elevated stage, outlined by neon LED lights and I sat in front of it. Very soon, 2 girls appeared. The male recep explained that only 2 girls are available now. One was kinda petite and cute, had a short grey bodycon dress and the other had a short black skirt, stockings and a top. I clarified that it was "yikou jia" - meaning one solid price with no secret add ons or negotiations and the recep confirmed it. Both girls were quite hot and I didn't mind so I told him i wanted both, they seemed a little shocked but said okay and told me it was 850 RMB. I agreed and was about to pay when he said to "play first, pay later". I was a bit skeptical at that point but was already in too deep, so whatever.

Bro, please share with me your contact. In Shanghai now..

TPdude 08-06-2024 11:20 PM

Bro, can you dm me the telegram?

Quote:

Originally Posted by buttlover27 (Post 22810786)
I've been a long time lurker, finally giving back to the community. (part 1)

Went to Shanghai recently for a work trip. Prior to arriving in Shanghai, I joined some telegram chat groups for FLs and also massage parlors. I was a little skeptical at first, considering all the other comments about Shanghai losing its playability already. Nonetheless, it was after dinner with my colleagues and I was feeling a little bored and adventurous. I contacted one of the OKTs from telegram via Wechat and he provided me with an address.

I took a DiDi from my hotel which cost about 35 to 40 RMB, about 15 mins away to ChangShou Lu and followed the instructions to the shop. It was situated on the 3rd floor of an office building. When the lift door opened, I saw a spa reception and a few guys drinking tea and smoking at the seating area. The male receptionist greeted me and asked me if i made a booking, i showed him my wechat conversation and he said something in Mandarin. All of a sudden, they quickly ushered me into the back of the shop, walking past several legit massage rooms with arm chairs (for foot reflex) and massage beds. (Later I would learn that this shop has a legit massage front and a naughty side at the back.)

They ushered me into this room with a slightly elevated stage, outlined by neon LED lights and I sat in front of it. Very soon, 2 girls appeared. The male recep explained that only 2 girls are available now. One was kinda petite and cute, had a short grey bodycon dress and the other had a short black skirt, stockings and a top. I clarified that it was "yikou jia" - meaning one solid price with no secret add ons or negotiations and the recep confirmed it. Both girls were quite hot and I didn't mind so I told him i wanted both, they seemed a little shocked but said okay and told me it was 850 RMB. I agreed and was about to pay when he said to "play first, pay later". I was a bit skeptical at that point but was already in too deep, so whatever.

Dragondojima 10-06-2024 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 (Post 22993536)
Met many girls on tg that goes to your hotel, they are real xmm from 18-23yo, typical A4 waist with long skinny legs like douyin wanghong.

Caveat tho you need to be able to give them kouling / red packets as deposit before they didi over to you.

Fun while it lasted! :D

P.S. shanghai girls a little more ex than other cities hahah but worth la still cheaper than SG for outcall. Usually 1s 700-900, 2s 1500-1600, overnight i think 2500ish didn't try.

Hi bro able to pm me the group in Shanghai now. Thank you

chufooyew 11-06-2024 01:17 PM

give a good one pls!

HunterJuan 16-06-2024 12:32 PM

Any kind bros, can share any WeChat contact for outcall to hotel..
Will be spending several nights in Shanghai..
Hopefully can get lucky 😂

japantvb 17-06-2024 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HunterJuan (Post 23431843)
Any kind bros, can share any WeChat contact for outcall to hotel..
Will be spending several nights in Shanghai..
Hopefully can get lucky 😂

pm me for more fl model incall outcall