The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Single Life vs Married Life (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=607921)

hugs 04-06-2016 03:17 PM

Re: Single Life vs Married Life

Hard isnt impossible. Just need to try harder.

chaned 04-06-2016 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mootyman (Post 14635070)
Hi everyone,

Making this post to get some feedback from all the bros.

Recently there has been increasing pressure from parents and to some extent peer pressure to find a girl, settle down and all. One of my friends mentioned that marriage is a sign of success because it represents a man increasing his capacity to not only take care of himself, but also his family. He would go on to mention that those who remain single do so because they "lack the capability and ability"

I am no stranger to the dating game, but after a couple of failed relationships, I feel more comfortable mongering as it provides choice and variety as well as the fact that I don't have any added responsibilities. Furthermore, ever since I broke up, my savings per month has increased and I am able to put more time into my other hobbies such as gaming and travelling.

After my 30th birthday, my parents have been hounding me, going as far as to suggest getting a mail order bride just to get a "married" status. My friends would organize "family outings" and decline to invite me because I am single. Encouraging me to get hitched so that I can hang out with them again.

Just want to ask the married and non-married bros for some opinions and feedback. I personally enjoy my current life, working in the day, piaking in the night and am very reluctant to get back into the tangle of relationships. However, I feel the need to address the constant hounding and peer pressure to "fit in" and to supposedly climb the ladder of life.

What do you guys think?

Bro, marriage is for you and you alone. Nothing to do with anyone else. I went through the same thing when I was in my early 30s. I was pressured by family and I was also lonely in the UK. I met my Kr wife in paris and we dated 2 weeks in Dublin and 2 weeks in SG and we got married shortly.

Biggest mistake I ever made in my life is not losing 200KGBP in stock market in 30mins but marrying her. Marry someone who will add value in your like - such as happiness and etc not because of your family or because you are lonely.

Marrying the wrong person will make your life hell. Life is already full of woes.

Be patient.

topcook1 09-06-2016 09:56 PM

Single.....I have tested both and still prefer single.

Acemann 10-06-2016 07:18 AM

Wonder if TS has made a decision ?

Gaofar 10-06-2016 10:35 AM

Bro TS,

Simply put, nothing good ever comes out from peer pressures or just to make your parents happy when you make decisions. Life is yours and yours only. Remember, that wife you are to decide will be with you, not with them.. ;)

porscheclub 12-06-2016 09:00 PM

You need to change your friends or social circus.

Marriage is a life-long commitment and not to prove something or pressured into. Like what they say a good spouse will indeed improve your life whether health or wealth and at best, both. Then you need to look into kids = family building and that is another dimension.

Choose your spouse wisely. Look beyond the sexual attraction and the simpler her background the better.

If I were you, I would remain single, accumulate wealth and collect girlfriends but marry none then keep a lifelong partner. ;)

cocky1234 12-06-2016 10:16 PM

TS

i used to believe this word "love with all your heart and relationship will succeed" in reality that is not the case.

i have previous post about compatibility and external factor. even you really love a girl and the girl also share same. external pressure such as Parents requirement etc

my parent demand me find a girl that is a Buddhist/ (not christian), ask me find a malaysian girl, dont find local girl, and etc.

fuck my life hard!!! i feel the pressure of this. end up i told the girl we cannot be together because of my parents demand.

i guess the bad reason to keep on in a relationship is when your parents dictates who you will marry.

thewildone 12-06-2016 10:43 PM

Highly filial or dependent children are at most risk of the obligation to bend to parents' demands. Even sons of rich families can choose whatever supercar+Patek watch they want, f**k around with girlfriends all over the world, but when it comes to wife, the choice can be very narrow.

I believe it's only when you're a totally self-made man/woman, where you can call the shots.

orangeproud 13-06-2016 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocky1234 (Post 14714710)
TS

i used to believe this word "love with all your heart and relationship will succeed" in reality that is not the case.

i have previous post about compatibility and external factor. even you really love a girl and the girl also share same. external pressure such as Parents requirement etc

my parent demand me find a girl that is a Buddhist/ (not christian), ask me find a malaysian girl, dont find local girl, and etc.

fuck my life hard!!! i feel the pressure of this. end up i told the girl we cannot be together because of my parents demand.

i guess the bad reason to keep on in a relationship is when your parents dictates who you will marry.

Bro, if u hv reached the legal age of 21, financial independent w/o rely on ur parents, I feel tat marriage is for u to find a lifetime partner whom u truly in love, can communicate n get along well. U can b a filial son in many other ways but come to marriage matter, the final decision is in ur hands.

Their intentions mayb gd n care for u, thinking tat Malaysian gals r mostly traditional bring up, mostly can do house chore n thrifty type. Worry tat if u marry a local spoilt pamper gal who dun do house chore n materialistic type, then u suffer more later. But can't completely base on religion n nationality to judge if she is a gd wife materials. N most importantly it's fate n destiny decide who u will meet, fall in love n set up a family, nt tat like ur parents mentioned find a Malaysian gal n u will able to find.

Nvr let anyone including ur parents to decide or manipulate ur marriage decision. It's ur happiness, shld decide for urself, of course u still can listen to their suggestions but dun follow all blindly. ;)

korean 14-06-2016 08:48 AM

Life is too short. Choose what you really want and don't regret later if not forever.

cowlek 20-06-2016 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CITY224 (Post 14680301)
Getting married in Singapore will be your worst nightmare come true because of the fucking WOMEN'S CHARTER!

One of my fellow taxi driver whose daughter is a research assistant at MCYS told me that there was surveys done but was not released and kept hush hush by the government.

In the surveys polls showed that on hindsight :
- 80% of divorced guys regretted getting married, and
- 95% of divorced guys are not happy with the resultant outcome of their divorces.

Of those guys still married :
- 70% of the guys regretted getting married, and
- 90% of these guys want out from their marriages but are afraid of the consequences of the Women's Charter.

These figures are scary and not surprisingly the government shelved the surveys and kept the data under wraps.

So dun destroy your life by getting married in Singapore.
I gave the same advice to my eldest son too when he brought his girlfriend home for dinner during his NS.
He is now studying in UK and dun intend to return here after graduation. :)

I TOTALLY 2 thumbs with 2 legs raised support your poll...

sunhuan-con 20-06-2016 11:44 PM

Quote:

Getting married in Singapore will be your worst nightmare come true because of the fucking WOMEN'S CHARTER!

One of my fellow taxi driver whose daughter is a research assistant at MCYS told me that there was surveys done but was not released and kept hush hush by the government.

- 95% of divorced guys are not happy with the resultant outcome of their divorces.

- 90% of these guys want out from their marriages but are afraid of the consequences of the Women's Charter.

These figures are scary and not surprisingly the government shelved the surveys and kept the data under wraps.

I gave the same advice to my eldest son too when he brought his girlfriend home for dinner during his NS.

If your son marries in UK....it will be much worse than here. Western countries courts all favour woman more....Man nowadays are shit . Laws dont protect us when comes to marriage.

maxman 21-06-2016 08:49 AM

Quote:

Mindful that this unpublished survey was mentioned by word of mouth, its existence and validity cannot be verified. However, I am not surprised by these findings/figures if they were true.

I am no legal expert but the Women's Charter is almost, if not certainly, unique to Singapore, and I am not aware that other countries, even developed western nations have something equivalent to its power. The WC sure does a lot in the protection of the welfare of women. However, because the WC offers so much protection, it can also be abused by women who know how to play their right/best cards.

maxman 21-06-2016 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnudes (Post 14680490)
8 Reasons Why It Is So Hard To Find Someone Decent To Marry:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...ecent-to-marry

This post originated from America. But as you click and read through you can find many similarities between SG and USA.

This is a good and valid article.

shaggyfuck 21-06-2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Marriage is like a legal agreement which when signed, will have rather dire consequences for the guy (most of the time) if it does not work out for some reason or another. Perhaps if given a choice, I will choose to stay as partners but without the need for marriage cert.