The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Gotten chlamydia from one of the girls (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=829009)

Magnataur 12-07-2021 11:12 PM

Re: Gotten chlamydia from one of the girls

For some people who have chlamydia will cause symptoms after 1 to 3 weeks. For some people, the symptoms only show after many months. In many cases, it will not show any symptoms. For up to one year, if you do not have any sex or exchanged fluid there is no other way can cause chlamydia.
Sometimes, if you want to have commercial sex for some reasons, you need to take calculated risks. There are no such thing as risk free. Even though one would say, I'm outta here and quit the scene. But I can tell you such people would come back and the whole vicious cycle will start again.
I know you inform other bros with good intentions but to the other person if it is false accusation, definitely it will cause the loss of income and to some extend, will cause some anxiety. Now to me, it turns out that you are the spreader and not the other way round.
I would perhaps say that the symptoms showed up and you took antibiotics to kill off the bacteria. So it is the blessing in disguise. At least you would not be spreading to others. Furthermore, it is a bacteria that causes chlamydia. Imagine if it is herpes or HPV, you can only get medicine to suppress it.
In this world, it is either eat or be eaten.

Andy24 13-07-2021 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgdora (Post 20733129)
Thanks bro. Now i scare. CBJ no risk? .

CBJ not say 100% no risk, still possible for herpes/HSV but risk is very low. On the other hand, CBJ not as shiok as BBBJ. Its unlikely to get HIV from BBBJ though...so its all about calculated risks.

Sgdora 13-07-2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy24 (Post 20736944)
CBJ not say 100% no risk, still possible for herpes/HSV but risk is very low. On the other hand, CBJ not as shiok as BBBJ. Its unlikely to get HIV from BBBJ though...so its all about calculated risks.

Bro you are right. Everything got risk. Jus high or low. Wan come out play must know all these. Thanks for the information!

fallen11 13-07-2021 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgdora (Post 20734964)
To the persons who zap my post and say i trying to sabo and kpkb about all these, i am sorry i offended you. I not here to complain just put words out to potentially affected bros. I informed the stable and the girl is being tested, according to the stable. I am glad they are responsible and took action quick.

I can always choose to tell the stable and kept quiet about it. Then let those bro potentially affected by the illness carry on infect other girls from other stables. Then let the cycle continues. At the end, the stable and the girl is safe and cured but bros who already unknowingly kana will just carry on their life. Plus i read that Chlamydia can show no symptoms. So that’s worse.

So i again put out there i am sorry to who ever i offended. I love the stable and the girls so i am not here to put them out of job. I just want those bros who think they kana go for a check, get a peace of mind and at least when they come back play, the girls are safe and no such problems will occur again. That’s the least i could do on my part since i am now sick.

dont worry about the zaps. Its a forum and such things are normal. As long as done the right things, dont worry about it.:)

desudesu 13-07-2021 10:12 PM

Bro just curious, how long ago was your last check up before this chlamydia symptoms showed up?

bignehneh 19-07-2021 04:09 AM

Go Dr Tan and Partners? chlamydia Is easy to treat and you shouldn’t struggle so long. Should be well 2-3 days after seeing Dr Tan and his teams of professional doctors

AdoreMILF 30-07-2021 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20746668)
Go Dr Tan and Partners? chlamydia Is easy to treat and you shouldn’t struggle so long. Should be well 2-3 days after seeing Dr Tan and his teams of professional doctors

Bro, no more Dr Tan & Partners.
Dr Tan moved 1 floor up & opened Dr Tan Medical Center.
Previous clinic sold now called DTAP ;)

AdoreMILF 30-07-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgdora (Post 20736990)
Bro you are right. Everything got risk. Jus high or low. Wan come out play must know all these. Thanks for the information!

Small matter la chlamydia don't worry. See a proper doctor, prescribe zithromax 1G back to jamming in a couple of days. See normal doctor, give another kind of cheaper antibiotics take twice a day for a month go hill & pray :p

bignehneh 31-07-2021 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdoreMILF (Post 20762020)

Didn’t know Dr Tan sold off his clinic. Not sure what is his story. Too long didn’t look for him. Initially still want to ask him whether want to IPO his clinic or not. Haha

massagelover669 01-08-2021 10:32 AM

+1 for dr tan very knowledgable and non judgemental. surprised to find out he sold his dtap as well

22ginger 01-08-2021 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdoreMILF (Post 20762020)

Went to Dr Tan's clinic recently for the first time. I was confused how come got Dr Tan medical centre and Dr Tan and partners, and was afraid I went to the wrong one. Thanks for clearing it up.

Anyway was seen by another Dr Tan and he really made me feel comfortable The whole session was also very informative and did some tests following his recommendation.

AdoreMILF 03-08-2021 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignehneh (Post 20763494)
Didn’t know Dr Tan sold off his clinic. Not sure what is his story. Too long didn’t look for him. Initially still want to ask him whether want to IPO his clinic or not. Haha

Too much cooks, spoils the soup lor :p

AdoreMILF 03-08-2021 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 22ginger (Post 20764954)
Went to Dr Tan's clinic recently for the first time. I was confused how come got Dr Tan medical centre and Dr Tan and partners, and was afraid I went to the wrong one. Thanks for clearing it up.

Anyway was seen by another Dr Tan and he really made me feel comfortable The whole session was also very informative and did some tests following his recommendation.

Correction bro, there is NO MORE "Dr Tan and partners" it's now DTAP.
To clear the air, here's their websites which will clarify their identities:

Founder of Dr Tan & Partners now moved 1 floor up & opened another on his own
https://www.drtanmedicalcenter.com.sg/about-us/

Sorry, there is no ABOUT US in the old clinic but mentions they've been around since 2005 and the website name says it all:
https://www.dtapclinic.com/mens-health/

At the end of the day, it's all business :)