The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Pattaya (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=77984)

atoll 18-09-2012 05:44 PM

Re: Pattaya

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackewell (Post 7801895)
Bro Atoll, nice FR there, you are learning fast LOL. So is Pattaya the land of paradise for you now? :D

Only for agogo bars though...I still prefer chionging in BKK. More eye candy to choose from :D And it's also because I have friends in BKK to chiong regularly with....

zmanz 18-09-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atoll (Post 7801356)
Some places came highly recommended like Babydoll and Supergirl / Superbaby. But last night when I was there, really can't make it, quantity and quality Asked the girl why and they said because it was raining, so quite afew girls were too lazy to work.... so sometimes it really is time and place. Unfortunately didnt have much luck yesterday with some of these places.

Things can change very fast in Pattaya. 1st visit around 8-9pm lifeless and boring, then go again around 11pm suddenly you see wild party.:D

Some gals arrived late, some take their sweet time at the back hiding & eating, some go ST.

mackewell 18-09-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackewell (Post 7695153)
Thanks bro zmanz for the cheap charlie guide from addicts... However, i would like to apologise as due to me being preoccupied with some matters of the heart, i wun be posting here for the time being, so my proposed cheap charlie guide is out of the window....

However please still share as the Patts thread need ur support bros!!! cheers...

Since i have time now as i await my Patts trip in mid OCt, let me post the first part of my semi Cheap Charlie guide: my twenty commandments towards having a good and less expensive time in Pattaya, lol. This is more towards the newcomers lah. Here are the first 5 commandments from me on this four part series( its not in order, just random tips from me.):

1) Observing the presence of spoilt Thai working girls due to the 'throwing money' screnarios

Thoughts: I understand that lust takes over your mind whenever you entered a particular agg bar and you come across this hot dancer. You just simply want to bar fine her and bring her back to her hotel. However, chill bros, why not spend an hour or so and chit chat with her while you buy her a drink.

Talk to her and maybe find out whats going on in the bar tonight. Observe her attitude towards you. Was there a less than 10 min spell where a bunch of charitable guys threw money in the podium for the chicks in the bar earlier? Or maybe you may even personally come across the situation of the money throwing thing and your chick you were talking earlier was probably picking tons of baht notes that could sum up to a few thousand bucks( dont be surprised, these fellas are really charitable lol.)

Subsequently, this chick you were targetting on earlier could have a change in her mentality when you talk to her about the LT fee. In her mind, she has some rich customers in the bar and she has no problem asking for a hefty 3500-4000 LT fee when its actually only 2500-3000 for LT on low peak days.

Probably in most circumstance, just like me who try to stick to a 4000 bht budget(including makan), you would not agree and you leave dissapointed.

To avoid this time wasting screnario or to minimise it, maybe you can learn what i do.

Back in February this year, i paid superbaby agg bar a visit. After 30 minutes of sitting alone at a side drinking my beer, i witnessed a bald yakuza looking japanese fat guy tossing tons of one thousand baht notes to the girls in the podium. 5 minutes later, i paid for my drink, tipped the waitress and hit the exit. The girls are already spoilt by this( of course , you cant blame them, its their job to do that.)

However you are the customer. Customer is the king. For me, i will pay for hardworking girls who will give me a good time in bed later LOL..

Ask yourself, is this particular agg bar the only one in town? come on man, this is patts, there are more than 80 agg bars and beer bars, so go to another bar and find the girl u desire....

2) Avoiding the 'Starfish' syndrome

Thoughts: Seriously, Through my years experience on bonking FL or WL of different nationalities in sg or in other countries, there is no definite answer or remedy or way to avoid the 'starfish' syndrome(the phase where your girl just dun wanna move in bed when u F her and u need to do all the work tt night lol)

However, this does not mean that you cant carry out your own mode of accessing or evaluation on the girl.

In my case, whenever i frequent a beer bar or agg bar in Patts, i do my usual scanning(bioing) inside. Not only i look out for the girl i desire, but i also look out for the mutual eye contact from her. To me, i dont like challenges so stucked up girls is a no go for me.

If the girl is friendly, return the eye contact to me. I will buy her a drink. Then, you need to talk to her to find out if the chemistry exist anot between you and her. You know what i mean lah, when you talk to her, you just laugh and she laughs too and have a good time. Its that kind of feeling.

To be even more sure if there is a high chance that she is not starfish material, she talks dirty with you by mentioning blowjob and licks your ear and gropes your dick. ITs the body language she shows you. However , on the other hand, she could be doing it to stir you on to barfine her quick and to get her out of the bar as she may not be in the mood to serve customers that night.

Still , i will still test her and see how if there is chemistry between me and her. If she is wet when you bonk her and you gives you a decent blowjob and she works hard to ride on you, then your night is gonna be awesome....

Bare in mind, the concept in patts is not fishtank or massage parlors like BKK or even in sg most of the time. Make use of this space to converse and see if you click with her. And the rest is history lah lol....

3) always set alternatives when the main destination proves to be crappy

Thoughts: I understand we do look out for places like baccarra and the super outlets for the hotties. However, you cant take it for granted and think they will always be available for you out there.

In the event if the agg bar you decided to go does not have the girl you desire, search for alternatives places to go to then. Why settle down in the agg bar whenever you walk outside and you still see nice girls in other bars?

In my case, to stay close to my 3000 to 4000 baht budget for the night, i try not to stay long in one particular agg bar should i not be able to find the girl i want there.

I will plan and set out two other beer bars to go to afterwards for the night. At the same time, the thrill lies in the bar hopping process here. You never know, you may meet nicer chicks and meet new friends in different bars when you venture to different places....

4) cross out the weekends when you are heading for the bars in Patts

Thoughts: Should your trip be slotted close to friday and saturday due to unforeseen circumstance, i can understand that. If not, try not to go close to the weekends. For me, i will go on a monday and really enjoyed myself to thursday and rest and relax on friday and saturday. This concept applies to ppl who goes to Patts for a 1 week or more....

Why weekends should be cross out? Because the barfines are hefty for most agg bars and even beer bars. its easily 1000 BF for agg bars on weekends. And you are up against more competitions on the weekend, girls are more in demand and they ask for more ST or LT fee in this instance. So stay out of the weekends if you can , who says you cant have fun in the weekdays right?

5) Go solo in Patts if possible

Thoughts: With due respect and no hard feelings to bros who go with their frens most of the time in a xxx trip, i think that you are able to enjoy to the fullest when you go solo in your xxx trip.

In my case , even in sg, i always go solo when i look for chicks to bonk. Its more carefree and you are able to plan your time and barhop and move aroudn quickly without any consideration for your friend who is with you. For me, i do not have to be 'PR" and bring my friends to Bacarra agg bar which i least preferred just to search for their fair hotties. Of course, it is fine to meet a particular bro from sbf for a night or two in the agg bar but not take up time on your whole trip lah.

I am able to roam up to 5 bars a night because i have the time and i give myself space in this instance. Unlike in sg where you need to order bottle, jug or beer tower where sharing wif ur fren is better when u go drinking, Patts is different. You can get a pint of beer and slowly drink and relax and do your thing.

However , the cons on being alone , i strongly advise to stay indoors after the wee hours as it is not safe for you to scout for your chicks at coconut bar or discos at that time...

AdGuy 18-09-2012 09:58 PM

Bro mackewell,

After seeing your last entry... dunno if you will still be available for a drink.

Xiaodi me and a friend will be there 18-22 oct

zmanz 19-09-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackewell (Post 7802202)
However , the cons on being alone , i strongly advise to stay indoors after the wee hours as it is not safe for you to scout for your chicks at coconut bar or discos at that time...

Pattaya beach road is safe even in wee hours. I remember my 1st & 2nd trip I was walking from Pattaya Klang to WS alone around 3-4am. Was stopped by a few LBs trying to grab me, but it was all fun. But do stay away from Soi 6/1 around that time.

If a small size guy like me can feel safe then, I don't think most bros here should have a problem. Just use common sense.

I do agree solo can be fun, but having a wingman is cool too.:D

zmanz 19-09-2012 01:04 AM

I have a really old cheap charlie tip that can make a 7 look like a 8:D

Buy a red night lamp best with red bulb ;) Can get for <$10 and can use for all gals you bring back 555

mackewell 19-09-2012 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdGuy (Post 7803142)
Bro mackewell,

After seeing your last entry... dunno if you will still be available for a drink.

Xiaodi me and a friend will be there 18-22 oct

Bro.

we sure can meet,

i be staying at patts secrets from 15 oct to 5 nov.

I sure have time to meet up with u guys lolx.....

mackewell 19-09-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zmanz (Post 7803808)
Pattaya beach road is safe even in wee hours. I remember my 1st & 2nd trip I was walking from Pattaya Klang to WS alone around 3-4am. Was stopped by a few LBs trying to grab me, but it was all fun. But do stay away from Soi 6/1 around that time.

If a small size guy like me can feel safe then, I don't think most bros here should have a problem. Just use common sense.

I do agree solo can be fun, but having a wingman is cool too.:D

ahahah bro, maybe when i am there, i will try to roam the streets at 3am and how it goes lol..... it shld be fun....

Wingman is cool but not all the time lah... U need to be alone to plan time for urself, most of the time in patts i guess....

Small size guy good mah, got prob can run away faster... a fat and big size guy like me cant siam so fast lol....

hillsborough96 19-09-2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackewell (Post 7804035)
ahahah bro, maybe when i am there, i will try to roam the streets at 3am and how it goes lol..... it shld be fun....

Wingman is cool but not all the time lah... U need to be alone to plan time for urself, most of the time in patts i guess....

Small size guy good mah, got prob can run away faster... a fat and big size guy like me cant siam so fast lol....

I have been there several times and never has on any occasion felt threatened for my safety whether in broad daylight or in the wee hours of the night. :D

zmanz 19-09-2012 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mackewell (Post 7804035)

During those 2 trips beach road still don't have those flood lights you see now, and I have no problem. Somemore now the BIB round up beach road much more often. Compare to other countries it's very safe. Crossing the roads are more dangerous.

Or those occational gun down. I recall this year have 2 in town area. 1 was begining this year near Marine WS around 11pm, the other made-in-thailand beer complex during Songkran around 9pm. Pattaya is a sleazy town afterall. No need wait for wee hours for things to happen;)

Fat and big size roll or squish them la 555 Joke aside those thais are more fit than me, they'll outrun me easily.

My trips had always been solo except for the last trip which i hang out with 2 sg bros. U talking about cheap charlie tips right?

You try go hollywood, you need pay cover charge per head. But you buy bottle no need cover charge. To save you need more people to go with lor.

Or go clubs sometime cheaper to buy bottle and save more if you have company to split cost. You may only drink beer la, but the tips for other bros also.

Not say solo not good la, but mix solo time with group time. Especially if you have good company to hang out with.

zmanz 19-09-2012 03:01 AM

haha raining in patts now. really low season compare to same time last year. lesser tourist too.

Hope the big rain stop by the end of next month:D

Siammy 19-09-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yinyang (Post 7799222)
Why would you bf in 1st place, if you know no makan?:confused:

I'm just curious if they would let u take the girl out if u said u only had enough money to pay the BF, but not enough to prepay the ST.

Usually I dun like to carry too much cash on me. If I’m going barhopping, I might take just enough to pay a BF.

I’m already wary about paying a BF. I don’t like paying BFs and try to avoid them. What if the girl does a runner? Then you’re out B600/700. It happened to me once.

B600 means a lot to me. When I buy dinner on a weeknite, it costs me B30 and includes soup. There’s so much food I can’t finish it and have to take it home to eat later. When I buy coffee, it costs B25. B600 would pay for my dinner or coffee for a month. What more if I have to prepay B2,600!
Once a dancer at Supergirl tried to get me to BF her. She said she would pay me back later. I asked her why and she said she was tired of dancing and wanted to go home. Felt like telling her to give me the B600 first then I’d BF her, but the whole thing sounded fishy. However, later I read somewhere that some bars dun let their dancers BF themselves. I also wondered why I wouldn’t have to prepay ST if I BFd her.

zmanz 19-09-2012 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siammy (Post 7804218)
Once a dancer at Supergirl tried to get me to BF her. She said she would pay me back later. I asked her why and she said she was tired of dancing and wanted to go home. Felt like telling her to give me the B600 first then I’d BF her, but the whole thing sounded fishy. However, later I read somewhere that some bars dun let their dancers BF themselves. I also wondered why I wouldn’t have to prepay ST if I BFd her.

Super group I recall if gals bf themselves price is doubled. The bars just don't want to be short on gals, especially those porpular ones.

If you just know the gal, don't risk it.

ahtecklim 19-09-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zmanz (Post 7803961)
I have a really old cheap charlie tip that can make a 7 look like a 8:D

Buy a red night lamp best with red bulb ;) Can get for <$10 and can use for all gals you bring back 555

To make a 1 look like a 10 , drink as much as you can! :p

mackewell 19-09-2012 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siammy (Post 7804218)
I'm just curious if they would let u take the girl out if u said u only had enough money to pay the BF, but not enough to prepay the ST.

Usually I dun like to carry too much cash on me. If I’m going barhopping, I might take just enough to pay a BF.

I’m already wary about paying a BF. I don’t like paying BFs and try to avoid them. What if the girl does a runner? Then you’re out B600/700. It happened to me once.

B600 means a lot to me. When I buy dinner on a weeknite, it costs me B30 and includes soup. There’s so much food I can’t finish it and have to take it home to eat later. When I buy coffee, it costs B25. B600 would pay for my dinner or coffee for a month. What more if I have to prepay B2,600!

I haben came across such case of paying the st fee or LT fee first when i barfine her as i do not go for those top notch agg bars. Its now overrated and expensive. Those not so popular agg bars and beer bars dun have such policies leh. Usually in my case, i will enter the bar i preferred when it opens at 8pm, do abit of scanning,ask gal sit wif me, tok for a while and access her...

If shes like despo keep asking u barfine quickly and treat her loads of LDs in barely an hour or two, then dun follow up as her performance later in bed later may not be good also if shes like so kan chiong towards u. She maybe alibaba( liar) towards u lol...

For low budget fellas like us, be realistic lah, you want the sky and you are paying so little, how to get? In bacarra or superbaby, i was so turned off when the girl see me straight away ask st or LT then quote 3k for st. Omg, u so classy and expensive? Lets say even she not a starfish, are you there for quickies frm girls who are hot but spoilt and fed well( cannot be helped). If you go gl bonk china or fishtank thai girls, i think u will knoe that quickies are not fun afterall unless you are business trip and u bo pian i can understand lah...

Be more open minded and roam other agg bars in ws if u really dun wanna leave ws and go outside play. Dont tell me there is no other gems as good as the girl u met when u do ur usual scouting ard? She cant be liu yifei or hyuna rite? Take it easy lah, variate ur options, this one commercial xxx scene , not matchmaking session lol...

Lets say i like her, i barfined her at 8 plus, i tell her i go see my friend(smoke lah) drink at other bars, i barhopping actually to look out for other goods mah. She will say ok and she will still entertain other customers at the bar until i come back 2 to 3 hrs later to pick her up.

There is no issue most of the time unless the gal u come across has personality issues and she just go wif another customer even u bfed her.

Dont be a sucker just for the first hottie u see in the bar. You are not going to patts for one night only(pointless if you are, not fun) so it does not kill to stay patient and eventually find the hottie who has the chemistry wif u...

However, if you realli budget in terms of vita m, just jio ur frens go better lah, they can act as ur wingman too lol...

There is a chinese saying which is very handy for me in the xxx scene. "there is so many trees in the forest, why give up the whole forest for one freaking tree?"

Remember my motto, F&F, fuck and forget, and you will lead a long and fun time in the xxx trade hahahaha