The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Happy 22nd Birthday SammyBoyForum. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=966267)

sammyboyfor 04-12-2023 04:06 PM

Re: Happy 22nd Birthday SammyBoyForum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ah rat (Post 22877791)
What decision about what to do next ? Can disclose earlier. :)

I have no idea. I haven't thought about it. If someone wants to take over I could sell it.

If nobody wants to buy the site I could leave it to a good home FOC.

Or I could just turn out the lights and sail off into the sunset. :D:D:D It's been a great ride with no regrets despite the constant negativity from certain quarters. Singapore needs a website like this one if I had not started one someone else would have done the same.

watmidoin 04-12-2023 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 22877819)
Singapore needs a website like this one if I had not started one someone else would have done the same.

Yes, someone else would have done the same, but could they have done it as well as you had? The fact that there is still no comparable replacement despite various attempts by others is testament of the strong foundations you built.

diputs1269 05-12-2023 01:13 AM

Big thanks to Bos Sam for creating this: Simply Best Forum for bros and sistas here, cheers!

sammyboyfor 05-12-2023 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by watmidoin (Post 22878393)
Yes, someone else would have done the same, but could they have done it as well as you had? The fact that there is still no comparable replacement despite various attempts by others is testament of the strong foundations you built.

I think I was just lucky to start at the right time. :p

SirLance 05-12-2023 06:16 AM

Happy birthday to sbf.

blurblur2032 05-12-2023 07:15 AM

Happy birthday 🎉🎂 to SBF

sammyboyfor 05-12-2023 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diputs1269 (Post 22878964)
Big thanks to Bos Sam for creating this: Simply Best Forum for bros and sistas here, cheers!

Sex unites us all and provides sanity and it part of ones foundations in this crazy world. Nobody should be deprived of a satisfying sex life just because a long term willing partner is absent from their lives.

edmundhello 05-12-2023 10:19 PM

Happy Birthday SBF and thks to @sammyboyfor for creating this amazing platform. Made some friends here too. Hopefully many more years to come. :)

bigbabby211 06-12-2023 09:21 AM

Happy birthday sbf

kookies 06-12-2023 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 22877819)
I have no idea. I haven't thought about it. If someone wants to take over I could sell it.

If nobody wants to buy the site I could leave it to a good home FOC.

Or I could just turn out the lights and sail off into the sunset. :D:D:D It's been a great ride with no regrets despite the constant negativity from certain quarters. Singapore needs a website like this one if I had not started one someone else would have done the same.

Thank you for setting this forum up. Appreciate the attempt at allowing people to make informed decisions with the inclusion of the health forum, getting professionals on board AND you coming out to shoot ludicrous posts on sexual health down. This is a far better alternative than shutting all info down and sweeping everything under the carpet. Otherwise many of us who grew with the forum wouldve lived in a blind lead blind world when it comes to matters pertaining to this.
And all the localised "literotica" fan fiction. Machiam True Singapore Sex Stories. (Take true with bowls of salt of course).

Many thanks boss. Whatever you choose to do with it when the time comes will be respected by all.

bully 06-12-2023 12:16 PM

22yrs' wow I joined 21yrs ago, happy B/day

littlesun 06-12-2023 12:30 PM

Happy 22nd Birthday Sammyboy

libido 06-12-2023 03:29 PM

Recall the good old days of Delphi forum. Through that I visited my first HC - Sphere located opposite the old Bird Park. Cos ulu.

Through that also visited my first Geylang - Lor 33. Again cos ulu than the rest.

Sometimes I wonder what happened to the angpai car brands of GL …. BMW and Benz.

tigo 06-12-2023 08:58 PM

Happy BD SMF , many more good years to come

otamay 07-12-2023 04:03 AM

Thanks for this wonderful and informative site.

Well done and many happy birthdays to cum, hehe.

Camping for many more juicy updates.