The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Anyone fancy flat chest ladies? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=680844)

cuba 24-03-2024 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xgenre (Post 23182020)
This type if kenna caught may end up in a murder case. Got keep kitchen knives before you start bedroom fun? Sometimes it's better do treat it as a tick in your to-do list. Been there, done that. For personal safety better find a safer way. Like use dayuse to explore different hotels with her when she is free in the mornings

Went over for lunch with her earlier. Her kids are not around. Husband flying in tomorrow. Too hot, went to shower together. She's quite kinky. After we dry up, she ask me to go into her walk in wardrobe to stand in between all the hang clothes. I just stand there and she kneel down to lick front and back

cuba 24-03-2024 04:52 PM

Quote:

This type if kenna caught may end up in a murder case. Got keep kitchen knives before you start bedroom fun? Sometimes it's better do treat it as a tick in your to-do list. Been there, done that. For personal safety better find a safer way. Like use dayuse to explore different hotels with her when she is free in the mornings

Now you said this makes me scared. If her husband comes home 1 day in advance... To give a surprise

Taylor21 24-03-2024 11:29 PM

Super flat chest but pointy nips

Chua Soi Lek 24-03-2024 11:45 PM

Re: Anyone fancy flat chest ladies?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taylor21 (Post 23184090)
Super flat chest but pointy nips

Got close up view of her pussy ?

dman19 25-03-2024 10:59 PM

Quote:

Haha yeah defo not a long term safety move or do it in car or something.

Xgenre 26-03-2024 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuba (Post 23183106)
Now you said this makes me scared. If her husband comes home 1 day in advance... To give a surprise

Been there done that so I can explain things further. It's the neighbours you need to worry about. Kaypoh ones will tell the husband or the son about you going to their house. What is the trigger for going over? Curiosity about a new challenge or lust? If Curiosity, after a few sessions, all that you want to do would have been done. If lust, outside hotel also can fulfil right?

Where do you keep your shoes in her house? In her shoe rack? In the living room? Or bring along to the bedroom. The answer may determine if you live or die if the husband suddenly come back ah :D

cuba 28-03-2024 05:42 PM

Usually bring the shoe into her house. I don’t take lift . Usually take the stairs up and down. Ensure lobby is clear before coming out and enter her house

Jiaginq 29-03-2024 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct (Post 23172093)
I prefer big. But this size is ok, especially when put on school uniform for me to have my fetish. She's already 20 but can pass off as someone younger. Get frowns when go hotel haha..

I like this type of pussy, slightly puffy and the shape very defined when she wears swimsuit out in public

cuba 07-04-2024 08:22 AM

Wanted to find my eunos FB this week but her husband around so didn't do anything. Went to try out a FL. A+ size but her horniness and wildness is there. Name starts with A. Looks very fair like Chinese. This coming week I'm meeting another lady who is in her 40s. husband going back to his hometown for short weekend. While she is in Singapore to man her shop. I already agreed to spend the night with her at her place secretly