The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=522480)

Shawnkim 02-01-2024 06:49 PM

Re: Great Thai Massage with Surprise Special

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christin (Post 22931526)
anyone know if sawadee gt any syt massage?

Went there today. 0/10. All old and keep coughing and laughing while massage.

sharingic 09-01-2024 02:52 AM

Sawadee gold really much better. I see that nearly all the masseur are quite young, just need to avoid one of the baby elephant. The one in the next room was telling her customer she's 25. The one I had (no.85) was older, but quite nice bod w big enhanced tits.

Went to tried 906 at Sawadee near KSL, body, service and attitude all very good except her face. 😂

supershaft 09-01-2024 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharingic (Post 22968171)
Sawadee gold really much better. I see that nearly all the masseur are quite young, just need to avoid one of the baby elephant. The one in the next room was telling her customer she's 25. The one I had (no.85) was older, but quite nice bod w big enhanced tits.

Went to tried 906 at Sawadee near KSL, body, service and attitude all very good except her face. 😂

906 is it at Sawadee thai spa?

sharingic 11-01-2024 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supershaft (Post 22969526)
906 is it at Sawadee thai spa?

Yes sir, the one just opposite Holiday Villa hotel

Cadino 15-01-2024 03:04 PM

Bro, can PM me for the details. Thanks

Cadino 15-01-2024 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suarez (Post 22910577)
Good news for 906 regulars, she is back from TH!

Had a total of 2 massages today since there was a jam back to SG.

Arrived at Sawadee and they were fully booked. Asked for next available masseuse and after waiting 15 mins was randomly assigned 185 and she is all smiles. Top off roaming + HJ. Nice B cups with big nipples, tipped her 50RM.

Checked the causeway was still jammed and decided to go back to Sawadee for 2nd round. Counter assigned 906 who was available. In the room, she remembers me and told me she is back after 2 months in her hometown before stripping down and gave me a BBBJ. Took longer to cum since I already shot earlier but she kept blowing with no complains. Tipped her 100RM for her effort.

Left a happy satisfied customer.

Bro, can PM for the details. Thanks

Suarez 17-01-2024 11:59 PM

All pms replied. Kindly up my points if you enjoyed my fr. Thanks!

Littlebigbone 18-01-2024 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suarez (Post 22991932)
All pms replied. Kindly up my points if you enjoyed my fr. Thanks!

What for? Can exchange the points for $ or free happy endings arh? Funny logic

homeking 19-01-2024 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baybrayan (Post 22899431)
I think i managed to find out the lady.. but tat day when i requested for her, she say she period, then intro her fren.. show me photo looks 8/10, but actual mayb 6/10.. but not gonna complain, at least shes young and not ladyboy..

Hi bro.can pm the number of that masquer?

readysteady 19-01-2024 12:38 PM

Rm50 for hj, rm100 for bbbj.. good price!

Quote:

Arrived at Sawadee and they were fully booked. Asked for next available masseuse and after waiting 15 mins was randomly assigned 185 and she is all smiles. Top off roaming + HJ. Nice B cups with big nipples, tipped her 50RM.

Checked the causeway was still jammed and decided to go back to Sawadee for 2nd round. Counter assigned 906 who was available. In the room, she remembers me and told me she is back after 2 months in her hometown before stripping down and gave me a BBBJ. Took longer to cum since I already shot earlier but she kept blowing with no complains. Tipped her 100RM for her effort.

subidowa 19-01-2024 08:44 PM

Hello people. Does anyone still remember there is a ML call Sopa in Sawadee resort spa (the one opposite HV hotel). I asked the receptionist, she said no longer working. Anyone knows where she goes to or she is assigned another number but the receptionist dunno?

zekesage 19-01-2024 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suarez (Post 22914246)
Hi bro, yes near KSL. Replied your pm.

Where exactly bro? Much appreciated

remth66 25-01-2024 04:13 AM

Any bros can share details? Much appreciate

IamGood 29-01-2024 12:50 PM

Something wrong with the merlin tower thread? Tried posting and it shows last post is myself but post invisible.

Anyway, went merlin for first time. Saw at level G, one relatively young and good looking ml. Ask me want massage in chinese. Very sexy short skirt. 60rm.
Sat on my back can feel her slim and smooth legs and panties. Standard svc. Enhanced boobs but the most beautiful pair i ever seen. After svc crack my neck and back. Thai

THX2456 31-01-2024 09:15 PM

Quote:

Bro, can PM details?