The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Ever fall in love with a massage girl (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=856240)

skids 27-11-2022 10:05 AM

Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Woman working in this line have very complicated backgrounds, we come out to play, they come out to earn bucks, some prefer to have regulars they are comfy to but they know their system inside out, since their background are complicated enough why do we want to jump into their life, if they wanna restart their life, they won’t want a guy who takes weed, gambles and chiong entertainment places. Same as we guys, I think majority of us won’t want a wild and horny Wife at home, and we have to worry at work. So that’s y rich ppl will keep green tea, Xiao san outside, bcos they only want their satisfaction and concentrate on growing their wealth, woman are only a peak of the ice berg, if we have tons of money we won’t chiong already, we go for office woman correct, drink and have a nice meal already still can have dessert later. She get what she wants already for example an apartment, she also will ditch the guy and look for a decent guy and start a new life, and I think many ladies now are doing that, be it singaporean, China or Japan even taiwanese.
The Chinese in their homeland have multiple opportunities to earn big bucks, regardless of investing or doing dark business, but Chinese wanna venture out to show that they have gone overseas to work and gain exposure. Just my 2 cents of words, we played along and so do them also, there are tons of sweet words to talk

pokkimon 27-11-2022 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skids (Post 21854704)
Woman working in this line have very complicated backgrounds, we come out to play, they come out to earn bucks, some prefer to have regulars they are comfy to but they know their system inside out, since their background are complicated enough why do we want to jump into their life, if they wanna restart their life, they won’t want a guy who takes weed, gambles and chiong entertainment places. Same as we guys, I think majority of us won’t want a wild and horny Wife at home, and we have to worry at work. So that’s y rich ppl will keep green tea, Xiao san outside, bcos they only want their satisfaction and concentrate on growing their wealth, woman are only a peak of the ice berg, if we have tons of money we won’t chiong already, we go for office woman correct, drink and have a nice meal already still can have dessert later. She get what she wants already for example an apartment, she also will ditch the guy and look for a decent guy and start a new life, and I think many ladies now are doing that, be it singaporean, China or Japan even taiwanese.
The Chinese in their homeland have multiple opportunities to earn big bucks, regardless of investing or doing dark business, but Chinese wanna venture out to show that they have gone overseas to work and gain exposure. Just my 2 cents of words, we played along and so do them also, there are tons of sweet words to talk

Well said, support!!

Laofuzi8888 27-11-2022 12:06 PM

Quote:

Indeed they are complicated. Don’t go deep with them. The most just treat them like ordinary friends. Don’t get ourselves hurt In the heart and wallet

Greatmax 27-11-2022 12:30 PM

Quote:

True, well written :)

eatsleepwork 27-11-2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

excellently written, well said bro

Laofuzi8888 27-11-2022 02:18 PM

The best solution is to have a few regulars to rotate around so as to prevent too much attachment to one. Bear in mind we are all emotional being

Jabba 27-11-2022 03:36 PM

You need to have deep pockets to rotate a few MLs

Newbieshag 27-11-2022 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabba (Post 21855331)
You need to have deep pockets to rotate a few MLs

I agreed, either deep pocket or learn to do selective listening 😏
Currently I am in a relationship with a ML. Beginning she didn’t asked much , except during birthday and special holidays like valentine etc. But soon her ML colleagues starts to give her ideas, that’s where I start to practice selective listening. 😜

skids 28-11-2022 01:06 AM

I also practice to rotate and also take longer breaks, some very difficult to out smart, they know you rotate and find others outside once I couldn’t perform, secondly is age catches up and body cannot generate enough homework to sustain, so even got deep pockets also die

MaxTea 28-11-2022 09:42 AM

i really love ML as very happy to meet them,,

Machomad 28-11-2022 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skids (Post 21856270)
I also practice to rotate and also take longer breaks, some very difficult to out smart, they know you rotate and find others outside once I couldn’t perform, secondly is age catches up and body cannot generate enough homework to sustain, so even got deep pockets also die

You very funny Bro, left right also die 😅, die in happiness, Experience ML will know, sometimes they will check where did U go yesterday or with who.

ilovegirlgirl 28-11-2022 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxTea (Post 21856875)
i really love ML as very happy to meet them,,

Who who ……..

Johnyop 28-11-2022 07:33 PM

I just did, can see my post in another thread. Sure u can unlock everything a normal couple can, and it was steamy. But when other customers give her gifts, you can tahan? When other customers pay her to bring her overseas, you can tahan? Even she say it's all work only? When other customers can help her in other ways that you can't, can you tahan? So in the end just accept the lesson and move on. Really word of caution and coming from experience : Don't fall in love with ml or FL

evoralliart 28-11-2022 07:38 PM

Yea even the ML quit and still keep in contact.
Still up her occasionally during her free time but then she could still keep in touch with other ex customers in which she feels comfortable with. Can still be upped by some ex customers

Possible

airman 28-11-2022 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skids (Post 21856270)

Go see a urologist and check if your testosterone level is low. He can give you testosterone booster shot to boost your sexual energy.