The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Penang / Butterworth (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Pearl of the Orient (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=300301)

demonicpig 16-05-2013 01:20 AM

Re: Pearl of the Orient

Hello bros around, I'm heading back to Penang soon, is there any nice out contact to share? Anybody know about mr.D vessel? Or Penang have any nice SYT ? Please pm me ~~ million of thanks

xvestigex 16-05-2013 04:24 AM

FYI before PM me, I have my own way of sharing kangtao.

I dont share contact number of any OKT or FL.

I usually meet up with bros from here then we go to port hunting together.

jconnor 01-06-2013 03:15 PM

Hey guys. What's up? Is everyone in some deep sleep?

Macgyver 02-06-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jconnor (Post 9089583)

Wat brings u back in here bro?:D

Scorpioking87 02-06-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jconnor (Post 9089583)

yo tauke! how's married life lo bro?

raj85 02-06-2013 12:38 PM

hi bro j'connor..how r u...went royal few times last 2 weeks ...good stocks as usual..pv not nowdays...

premier88 02-06-2013 04:03 PM

Lotus
After a hectic day, drive past the area, ask my supplier, why not we go and take a dip. This is only my 2nd visit, the 1st long time ago.
Check in, business very cool, no customer except 2 of us. Receptionist ask take a bath or massage 1st, chosen the 1st one, later go into a room with bath tub, a ML knock on the door, damn...ML in 50s came in. Massage skill boleh tahan but feel like kena con at the end of session, offer HJ, a firm NO. Keep on pesting for the next 5 mins, hard sell claimed not a normal HJ, she purposely paid $$ to learn those skill, very healthy, after the session will make ur dd last longer and blah blah blah..... in the end, just try it la... since she's so hard sell her skill. End up nothing out of normal, worst than normal HJ in fact, which last about 5 mins and ask for RM50, a rip off.

Name: Winnie
Race: CKT
Look: not rateable.
Massage: 6.5/10
damage: Rm110 + 50

Sextiger 03-06-2013 12:30 AM

Went to royal hotel last week....took ally...very good service.....will update fr soon....any new ports in penang or mainland guys???

BANDofBRO 05-06-2013 10:33 AM

North*m

Went to north*m hotel last Monday, Called okt to check it out, he said got few stocks available. Reached there around 4pm, given room# , went up for stock viewing. 1st one so so only. Proceed to another room. Saw a short hair and slim body type PRC opened the door. little bro has reaction on this one. She asked me to pay her 1st before starts. So proceed with SOP. Took shower together. Did not use the jacuzzi. she cleaned my didi very detail. After shower finished, proceed on the bed. She started with naked body massage around 10mins. Use her boobs to massage my didi. After that, cap the rubber on my didi. Then she inserted my didi into her wet hole. She was on top of me. Rubbing and shake her ass faster ...moaning loudly...asked me to change doggy position. I pumped her heavily at back. Unloaded Finally. Action finished.

Name : Linda
Body: 7/10
Boobs : 6/10
Face : 7/10
Bj : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
Damage : 190

Incognitodude 05-06-2013 11:55 AM

Hi all bros,

I'm new to cheonging scene, but have been reading all forums... Anyone has any nice contact to share for a first-timer? Promist to give credit and post report after it, and hope to contribute back with more exp after that... :)

BANDofBRO 05-06-2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incognitodude (Post 9110815)
Hi all bros,

I'm new to cheonging scene, but have been reading all forums... Anyone has any nice contact to share for a first-timer? Promist to give credit and post report after it, and hope to contribute back with more exp after that... :)

Hi newbie , u can pm me.

daren999 05-06-2013 11:24 PM

Traders

Went to this so called health center last week, got a good massage from an aunty ML, surprisingly her hands are so soft and boobs are damn big and soft. Feeling great when she do the HJ, like you are fucking a real pussy... Give her massage and HJ 10/10. The rest... please, she is an aunty ok. Her name is Jane.

daren999 05-06-2013 11:34 PM

New Savoy

For those who knows New Savoy, I would highly recommend Na-Na. Her gfe is 10/10. I like to joke and play with her. She is damn cute (near to SYT). I had an experience with her where she was crying when achieving orgasm. A very cute and friendly ML. I can hug her from behind and slowly undress her like doing with gf. :D

Btw, she likes to let you pay first, she won't tell the damage directly. I paid her 200 at the first time and she joked it's too high. Second visit I paid 150 and she said too low pula, so I settled with 170. This is including the massage fees of... 52? (sorry, I can't really remember, either 52 or 62 lah...)

daren999 05-06-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xvestigex (Post 8985646)
For any bro that wanna cheong in Penang island, feel free to PM me. Perhaps my kangtao can satisfy the bros here.

Sounds great bro! What kind of kangtao you have? Thanks for the great sharing spirit!

revrin 06-06-2013 12:40 AM

hi seniors, another newbie here, was hoping seniors could guide me on places to cheong in penang island and how to find Okts in hotels, thanks in advance.