The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   MR Announcement (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=868660)

superstiffy 23-03-2022 10:22 AM

MR Announcement

I dunno u all know anot maybe some know some dunno... if you see this under the name, (A) is for Advertisement not Asshole hor.... mean this person got pay money for the post.. some will straight intro ML some will write report like cheongster...

so u see this kind of (A) report agar agar read tio ho... wait u think there got dragon but come out is caterpillar... :D

https://i.ibb.co/F8wxL7y/Screen-Shot...0-12-15-AM.png

telegram 23-03-2022 10:45 AM

Re: MR Announcement

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 21170187)
I dunno u all know anot maybe some know some dunno... if you see this under the name, (A) is for Advertisement not Asshole hor.... mean this person got pay money for the post.. some will straight intro ML some will write report like cheongster...

so u see this kind of (A) report agar agar read tio ho... wait u think there got dragon but come out is caterpillar... :D

thanks for the tip! always thought it A-grade cheongster. What does (M) mean?

Kenkenkenchan 23-03-2022 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telegram (Post 21170221)

M is it = money? Hahaha

TheTrader2359 23-03-2022 11:32 AM

Quote:

Moderated?

Madhatter15 23-03-2022 11:34 AM

Up you for the tip! I want to hunt for dragons.

Quote:

TheTrader2359 23-03-2022 11:34 AM

Quote:

Good post! i don’t think many are aware.

superstiffy 23-03-2022 11:39 AM

Quote:

(M) = Moderation aka xin jiao
(B) = Banned aka si liao

superstiffy 23-03-2022 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madhatter15 (Post 21170313)
Up you for the tip! I want to hunt for dragons.

thanks... i old liao... heart not strong to hunt dragon... nowdays choose durian also ask for gd recommendation... make sure is bao jiak then pay... no more diy choose and poh heng sway... :o

sladang 23-03-2022 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 21170343)
thanks... i old liao... heart not strong to hunt dragon... nowdays choose durian also ask for gd recommendation... make sure is bao jiak then pay... no more diy choose and poh heng sway... :o

Nowadays durian oso bo bao jiak liao, at most bao sek nia nia :D ..

octane67 23-03-2022 12:27 PM

Great post bro. Once I read it, a lot of the really positive posts started to make sense. Basically too good to be true in most cases...especially notice from one where format is quite standard..under diff name but style is same...

Madhatter15 23-03-2022 12:40 PM

Bro, got bao jiak ones must recommend to bros here! PM me if you have any to exchange!

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 21170343)

angusmackenzie 23-03-2022 12:49 PM

Thanks bro for the PSA! I never really took notice until you mentioned it, now I'll be more careful...

DVTs 23-03-2022 01:23 PM

Quote:

This information is very useful to me being a new member in SBF.

afterburn 23-03-2022 02:34 PM

Quote:

Hardly have anyone will openly share a review and ML contact, so even without the obvious (A) you can tell which post is advertisement :D

If the ML is really really good, she does not need to pay someone to advertise for her; business already booming, why does she want to attract more new customers and trouble?

Then again, ads are legit way of marketing, nothing wrong with that. I have gotten some good experiences from advertised MLs, not all are lemons.

superstiffy 23-03-2022 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sladang (Post 21170369)
Nowadays durian oso bo bao jiak liao, at most bao sek nia nia :D ..

got la.. the kind they choose liao then open pua liap for you to bio.. look gd then ok take no gd they will choose another one... must take those firm firm one those kind soft soft one better dun take eat liao sure not shiok.... talking abt liu lian hor... :D

superstiffy 23-03-2022 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 21170656)
Hardly have anyone will openly share a review and ML contact, so even without the obvious (A) you can tell which post is advertisement :D

If the ML is really really good, she does not need to pay someone to advertise for her; business already booming, why does she want to attract more new customers and trouble?

Then again, ads are legit way of marketing, nothing wrong with that. I have gotten some good experiences from advertised MLs, not all are lemons.

agree bro... pay money to sell ML is no problem.. but must be transparent that it is ad and not cheongster sharing kang tao... :D

loneyheart 23-03-2022 04:35 PM

Wow noticed today so many " A " new threads in this sexter :)

Itchybitch 23-03-2022 04:56 PM

U referring to the bro martel issit :D

TheTrader2359 23-03-2022 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchybitch (Post 21170914)

hahah from his screenshot very obvious its martel

sladang 24-03-2022 12:21 AM

I thot is Hennessy :D ..

Diudiu 24-03-2022 06:53 AM

Any idea what does Donor means??

superstiffy 24-03-2022 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchybitch (Post 21170914)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 (Post 21171158)
hahah from his screenshot very obvious its martel

No lah... not refer to anyone.. just letting pple know abt this thing in sbf thats all...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diudiu (Post 21171908)
Any idea what does Donor means??

I think is mean they donate money to help with the cost of running sbf...

bondage 24-03-2022 10:39 AM

Seems like advertising on WC increased. MLs saying business is tepid and needing to relocate.

Even AP also hurry me to make appt instead of next week.

Could be turning point.

afterburn 24-03-2022 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondage (Post 21172186)
Seems like advertising on WC increased. MLs saying business is tepid and needing to relocate.

Even AP also hurry me to make appt instead of next week.

Could be turning point.

Travel links are progressively being restored to almost normal. "Happy times" of overcharging for these MLs are going to be over soon.

telegram 24-03-2022 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 21172195)
Travel links are progressively being restored to almost normal. "Happy times" of overcharging for these MLs are going to be over soon.

Best news ever. :o
Also happy to see Dome 1 rising from the dead.

Itchybitch 24-03-2022 11:06 AM

Sorry out of topic abit. Why sometimes i see myself 46 pts 0 pwr and some times see 54 pts 4 pwr? Up and down de. Anyone can enlighten me?

candeo_88 24-03-2022 05:03 PM

Loon for another 1 week and we can happy hour in JB or Batam...saving all my bullets till then...:D:cool:

TheTrader2359 24-03-2022 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterburn (Post 21172195)

not sure if prices will change much due to inflation.. maybe must wait for petrol price to drop first :p

loneyheart 24-03-2022 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itchybitch (Post 21172220)
Sorry out of topic abit. Why sometimes i see myself 46 pts 0 pwr and some times see 54 pts 4 pwr? Up and down de. Anyone can enlighten me?

Someone zapped u yr pts go down
Someone upped u yr pts go up
Pts below 50 power go down to zero
Pts above 50 power up to X according to the year u joined 1 year 1 power pt n additional 1 power pts very 3k pts u have :)
Check with yr User CP on top left corner

Itchybitch 24-03-2022 06:17 PM

Thanks for the clear info bro. Just up you my humble 5 points :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by loneyheart (Post 21173097)
Someone zapped u yr pts go down
Someone upped u yr pts go up
Pts below 50 power go down to zero
Pts above 50 power up to X according to the year u joined 1 year 1 power pt n additional 1 power pts very 3k pts u have :)
Check with yr User CP on top left corner