The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Place for massage in Kluang. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=317683)

Direngrey 03-10-2012 03:49 PM

Place for massage in Kluang.

Just tried a place for massage. It's located at Johbase with a signboard "Pure Life". Price range from 1 hrs at RM 45, 1.5 hrs at RM 65 and 2 hrs at RM 80. I-Care no. 12 has cross over there. Other details I am not too sure because I only tried her.....maybe someone else can provide more information than me?

Flipflop 10-10-2012 12:41 PM

Re: Place for massage in Kluang.

I would like to know more about Kluang also, Staying there right now

Orgazmoo 10-10-2012 11:58 PM

Jobbase? U mean near to parkson?

grimreaper82 17-10-2012 05:15 PM

Johbase is near the railway. at night got food court with some milf singing. i'm staying in kluang 1year ++ but nothing much happening here unless you go to Prime City hotel Spa. :)

Orgazmoo 17-10-2012 11:47 PM

Yup, bcb htl. No 6 was just right for me. Pity she left

grimreaper82 19-10-2012 03:53 PM

bro orgazmoo, any place intro which i do not know? :)
feel like need some sensual massage. too long didn't go for massage, now don;t know which place is the best in kluang

1bbcd5 19-10-2012 04:38 PM

I'm awesome like that!
http://www.freecoupontoday.info/coupon/shopping/adu.jpg

Orgazmoo 20-10-2012 12:09 PM

Don have many ctc in kluang..,but im still counting for more lobang

ProtonCar 20-10-2012 01:12 PM

I am going there next week .

Orgazmoo 21-10-2012 02:55 PM

let us meet up

kenl8888 28-10-2012 06:35 AM

Went there once.. was surprised when the barber shop lady .. rather pretty MILF gave my small head a blowjob after tending to the bigger head. right in the massage parlor. Then adjourned to another room for a FJ.
That was a long time ago about 11 years ago .. I wonder whether these lady barber shops are still operating..

grimreaper82 02-11-2012 05:13 PM

Bro kenl8888,

do u think still have the barber shop?
glad if still have this kind of lubang :)

KatoeyLover69 02-11-2012 05:32 PM

MILF barber shop lady

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenl8888 (Post 7993493)
Went there once.. was surprised when the barber shop lady .. rather pretty MILF gave my small head a blowjob after tending to the bigger head. right in the massage parlor. Then adjourned to another room for a FJ.
That was a long time ago about 11 years ago .. I wonder whether these lady barber shops are still operating..

That MILF lady is now a Grandmother to a few grandchildren and had retired from doing BBBJ and FJ to customers :p :D

Bangger 02-11-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenl8888 (Post 7993493)

Yeah, more than 11 years ago you still can go window shopping too in Kluang... Can relax with a cup of soft drink or beer while choosing your entertainer from a distance, now dead town except Prime.

Orgazmoo 03-11-2012 04:43 PM

im sure this place still got...just need to locate and ask...

JackJb 05-11-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orgazmoo (Post 8023671)
im sure this place still got...just need to locate and ask...

Got one behind maybank

Orgazmoo 10-11-2012 11:02 PM

Maybank? Near ocbc is it?

adalbrecht 16-11-2012 03:42 PM

yup, behind ocbc. got one chinese girl age 20+. can do hj.

Flipflop 05-12-2012 11:58 PM

Really she is there every night or what?? around what time? please share info bro

SpellSudu 06-12-2012 08:14 PM

damage for hj is?. no bj?

JrTkl 31-12-2012 11:54 AM

Hi bro, is it a massage shop or what? Thanks for the info. Or others places except icare and prime hotel?

grimreaper82 09-01-2013 12:48 PM

Last week my angry bird very itchy so I went to iCare beside Giant.

Name: Didn't ask but is No. 5
Origin: TY
Body: petite
Face: 6/10
Boobs: B (firm)
Massage 7/10
HJ: 8/10. sensational with no rushing
BJ: not allowed
FJ: not allowed
GFE: 6/10
Damage: Massage 1 hour RM53, HJ RM50, Roaming upper part RM20. (Total = RM123)
WIR: Maybe

lamed20 10-01-2013 01:08 AM

any fj place in kluang?
prime city what is the rate now?

wilfit 15-01-2013 11:19 PM

Last week went to car wash center near Giant at Tmn Sri Kluang.
While waiting for my car to wash, walked around and saw a massage centre call iCare. Step in and told to wait about 20mins.

When my turn, ask go up stair and saw a PRC lady then ask me go in one "room" and change. Want to change the boxer their provide but the PRC lady said no need to wear and will use a towel to cover.

Massage start with good strength and chit chat with her. After 30mins for back massage, ask to turn over. Follow by massage my head then tummy.
After that, the GQ is coming. Ask me want to massage my didi or not. Ask how much? she said rm100 with special treatment to me.....

wilfit 15-01-2013 11:21 PM

continue..

I said OK, then she start to put some oil to my didi and massage. After that ask me go near to bed edge then she pull up her shirt and bra...nice nipple...follow by use her boom to rub over my body. my hand also go down to rub her pussy from outside, just a while, she pull down her pants n panty...let me rub her pussy...until she moaning

after 5 mins, i had shoot out all over my body.....haha....she clean up for me with wet towel.

Walked out from there and just nice to collect my car which washed very clean and just rm10.

Name: Didn't ask
Origin: PRC
Body: petite
Face: 6/10
Boobs: B (firm)
Massage 7/10
HJ: 8/10. sensational with no rushing
BJ: not allowed
FJ: not allowed
GFE: 6/10
Damage: Massage 1 hour RM53, HJ RM50, Roaming upper and bottom part RM50. (Total = RM153)
WIR: Maybe

babiboy 20-01-2013 10:17 PM

what are the services available in prime city?

winwin87 26-01-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adalbrecht (Post 8085501)
yup, behind ocbc. got one chinese girl age 20+. can do hj.

yo bro...is it xun huan? is the chinese girl pretty? please give feedback asap ya..going in these few days

Direngrey 06-02-2013 11:29 AM

Just venture out a new place call "皇冠“. It's just open 2 months ago. Maybe some of the Bros here have already test out their service but I give mine contribution here first.

Once inside, they got a very nice environment and straight go to test out their "PRC" services. They got total of 8 gals there, the number I try is no. 9.
For foot massage is downstairs and body massage is upstairs.

To get to the importance point, during massage I ask whether is there any "special" service she told me there's none. So sadly, I just continue with mine massage but I notice that her massage is very good. Maybe I am not a smooth talker so there are no "special" service for me but if anyone wants to go for 正宗massage, maybe you could give the new place a try.

By the way, the place is located near the New Kluang Rail Way coffee at the first roundabout. It's hard to miss as it got a big signboard.

Flipflop 19-02-2013 03:27 PM

So I have been looking behind maybank and OCBC recently but did not find anyone. What time she normal around? thinking go to Icare near giant, who is the best there? wich number? Thx for sharing

shy8 21-02-2013 04:58 PM

This MP has no extra service..what a waste..huh

[/B][/B]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Direngrey (Post 8482774)
Just venture out a new place call "皇冠“. It's just open 2 months ago. Maybe some of the Bros here have already test out their service but I give mine contribution here first.

Once inside, they got a very nice environment and straight go to test out their "PRC" services. They got total of 8 gals there, the number I try is no. 9.
For foot massage is downstairs and body massage is upstairs.

To get to the importance point, during massage I ask whether is there any "special" service she told me there's none. So sadly, I just continue with mine massage but I notice that her massage is very good. Maybe I am not a smooth talker so there are no "special" service for me but if anyone wants to go for 正宗massage, maybe you could give the new place a try.

By the way, the place is located near the New Kluang Rail Way coffee at the first roundabout. It's hard to miss as it got a big signboard.