The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My Sessions with J (a Sg gal)... (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=236901)

eeemen 15-04-2011 11:28 PM

Re: My Sessions with J (a Sg gal)...

camping for more, cheers ..................

sgroadking 16-04-2011 11:56 PM

Before i continue, let me just briefly reply all the bros queries here...
I don't do ass.... i want to fit the right rod to the right hole.... ;)

She is quite a proper background gal as i found out later....

She is not poor, rich... Just missing something in her life.... i personally sees she just missing the powerplug in her life... that's where my powerplug fits in well.... Each time i powerplug her, she is so grateful to me.... Note... She is grateful to me.... ;)

Thank you all senior bro for your kind support in my stories...

I speed type most time becos in d middle of the night its very hard to do it slowly and carefully as i recall all these incidences... U know i am just trying to replay them in my mind. But these reacalling made me hard and the harder it made me, the more "tipsy" u get... And this is where my 2nd session is all about....

From previous ...
By this time, there were some giggles around us and i guess some have already spotted my hands behind her back, into her briefs..... Its sooo hot and i could not careless what they were giggling about....
And she started to reach out for my kok and she unzip me. The action was so fast and the speed of pulling it out was so quick i don't have time to react.... i stunned for a while... and look at her.

She just grinned at me and plug her mouth onto mine and just french me upside down.... as she is frenching, her hand start massaging my now freed birdie....

"O no is something laughing at me..." i thought.... and that split second of thought was overcame by the "siokness" of being stroke right there that i would not want it to stop... "who wants?" And with her frenching me all so over and being drown in the music, i have found a new level of enjoyment for pleasure..... freeing it for a breather...

She pulled it right towards her and the music just got "Higher"... Did the DJ know what is going on with us (cant be becos he is too far away)... seems to pick d right music for the right occassion...and as i got more and more comfortable now with my freed stick being stroke hard to steel, she turned me towards the platform wall that was just beside us and push me towards the wall....

noplayplay 18-04-2011 03:00 PM

Nice sgroadking... please pass her ctc over. I am playplay in Yishun... Have Yishun gal to exchange... Mine is just as good...

noplayplay 18-04-2011 03:25 PM

I like!!! Cuming please...

CODED 18-04-2011 06:02 PM

Any more update?

kammizar 18-04-2011 07:09 PM

SgRoad,

Cool, no try backdoor is cool. But once tried you never go back in some ways but of course it has to be well prepared and both parties agreement. Its alright, was wondering as I thought i misread that part or assume wrongly. Good story though and happy for you to have satisfying partner. The way you have related on her being happy to recieve that pleasure its sure a thumbs up.

Cheers! Wishing u more encounters so we can enjoy more stories heehehe

sgroadking 24-04-2011 11:35 PM

Wrapping up...

She i am now leaning back to the wall, she grind herself towards me... and lots of other dancers came around too and space got tight
The music got hotter...
In a flash, she lifted up her mini skirt to my freed powerplug and peg me adjusted me in... All these were done in a moment of seconds that i think not many people realise or maybe some
But i was too shock to react and struggle becos now she is standing with her right hand over my neck and pulling me closer to her with d other...
The the feel is sure sexiting, chilly, and as i cease to struggle, she began to rock me in momentum... and the song goes "but tonight i f...ing u"... was it not supposed to be "loving u", why "f"... but its the DJ who were singing that song....did he see us?

My mind was confused, messy and yet excited.... the feeling is hard to described... becos this was all too sudden and shock... but she didn't give me any chance to even be fearful... she just grab her chance and just do me...

It was great.... and becos of some liquor i had earlier it added to my further enjoyment, and less delay in cuming, and less worrying about whose looking at me or even if anyone is looking...

By now she was already giving out the soft moan that is clear even in a loud environment as such... that's d power of focus i believe... its just like there were not a single soul looking at us... but i know there are and they are all around us... but no one seems to take notice of what we are doing here... and its pure sooking pleasure....

She pulled my hands towards her chest, over her cup and slide my hands right into her already soaked wet breast get me and turn in circular motion..

She seems oblivious to the environment and pulled my ear to her mouth and say, "just enjoy".... and with that her tongue starts to lick my ears... Wa... that cause my 2 eyes balls to turn in opposite direction now.... goodness... i am totally wrapped by this power gal!

I am not sure what kind of dance am i doing now, but i had only 2 directions... front and back...pumping her right there at d club is my 1st!!! And most memorable... i think it was for easily 15-20mins before i had it fully loaded into her... and even with that she still would not let me go... trying to trap my powerplug inside her....holding me tight...

I pulled out fast and keep d wire fast too and had

By this time, my legs were wobbly... and i requested to rest a little while... and go for a drink... u think the story is over? Not yet....

eeemen 25-04-2011 06:54 PM

Bro, what a fantastic experience or sexperience eh? :D , cheers bro ..................

sgroadking 03-05-2011 01:04 AM

Thank u bro so much for your support...

I just had a session with her today....

Look at this pic.... just upped....
https://sites.google.com/site/sgroad...2016.00.39.jpg

sgroadking 03-05-2011 01:47 AM

Thank u bro for all your love for my story....

I just had her today.... 5 knee jerking hours...

And the funny is we hear the PAP wooing voters and then d door bells ringing while we were half way done...

Who cares their handshake... she is already shaking as i lick her pussy wet to dry and dry to wet....

She was KO... totally wasted by the 5pm and i came out wobbling...hardly can stand up properly.... what more can i say... "power to the max!"

This shot was taken just as she was about to start and while preparing... noticed i took her pics and off my phones and cameras... too bad

I had never a betta session today then any others...

waahaa 03-05-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgroadking;5903736
[URL="https://sites.google.com/site/sgroadking/_/rsrc/1304355712175/home/2011-05-02%2016.00.39.jpg"
https://sites.google.com/site/sgroadking/_/rsrc/1304355712175/home/2011-05-02%2016.00.39.jpg[/URL]

This shot was taken just as she was about to start and while preparing... noticed i took her pics and off my phones and cameras... too bad

nice body. looks like lots of fun

Chanelfingers 03-05-2011 12:19 PM

Grabs arm chair Haha *popcorn n coke
Ready for episode three

green2222222 03-05-2011 01:07 PM

more more!!

rivergame 03-05-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgroadking (Post 5903736)
Thank u bro for all your love for my story....

I just had her today.... 5 knee jerking hours...

And the funny is we hear the PAP wooing voters and then d door bells ringing while we were half way done...

Who cares their handshake... she is already shaking as i lick her pussy wet to dry and dry to wet....

She was KO... totally wasted by the 5pm and i came out wobbling...hardly can stand up properly.... what more can i say... "power to the max!"

NICE TITS, more!!!!

sgroadking 04-05-2011 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rivergame (Post 5906215)
NICE TITS, more!!!!

Thank u bro... and all those who up me...
Here is your reward...

Before we start.... caught her unaware :D
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230835_117279748355188_100002194914929_148376_8311 450_n.jpg