The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Slowest slow slow MLs are best (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=934337)

plor 29-04-2023 06:08 PM

Slowest slow slow MLs are best

All of my favourite MLs have been the ones you can go to see for 90min and get 45min good massage, 45min slowest possible treatment for lil bro.

One ML who no longer works used to have a HDLY that was the lightest touch can ever experience.

I have a couple other ML who move so slowly with smooth smooth inner forearms. Shiok.

Another ML who seems to daze off and often runs my session over by 30min for a total of 1hr slow treatment.

Several of mine fly back home, though, curious for bros who have slow slow MLs.

Tyler92 29-04-2023 07:01 PM

Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

Quote:

Originally Posted by plor (Post 22286243)
All of my favourite MLs have been the ones you can go to see for 90min and get 45min good massage, 45min slowest possible treatment for lil bro.

One ML who no longer works used to have a HDLY that was the lightest touch can ever experience.

I have a couple other ML who move so slowly with smooth smooth inner forearms. Shiok.

Another ML who seems to daze off and often runs my session over by 30min for a total of 1hr slow treatment.

Can share contact bro?

plor 29-04-2023 07:25 PM

PSA - some bro message me with inbox full. Bros if you wonder why you never get replies check that :P

scuderia88 29-04-2023 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plor (Post 22286359)
PSA - some bro message me with inbox full. Bros if you wonder why you never get replies check that :P

Bro, if you found any, can share with me as well please? Thanks.

linda tan 30-04-2023 06:25 AM

Quote:

Pls share bro..thanks

Densco 30-04-2023 07:19 AM

Pls share bro..pm me thx

Cupping888 30-04-2023 11:51 AM

Agree...slow and steady the best
Is only see if the guy can tahan!!!

Mobile88 30-04-2023 12:01 PM

Yes I like slow too. Usually end up more explosive than usual.
Especially edging and lots of other sort of massage around the area but not directly unto the most sensitive head :D
And then when enough of edging, goes directly very slowly and she makes you beg for release. After that still continue for another 2-3minutes while I wriggle with sensitivity in the aftermath and suffocate in the bosom at the same time :D

bankai2020 30-04-2023 12:48 PM

Quote:

Bro can share? thanks

georgemagnum 30-04-2023 01:23 PM

Well described! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobile88 (Post 22288032)
Especially edging and lots of other sort of massage around the area but not directly unto the most sensitive head :D
And then when enough of edging, goes directly very slowly and she makes you beg for release. After that still continue for another 2-3minutes while I wriggle with sensitivity in the aftermath and suffocate in the bosom at the same time :D

Newbie72 30-04-2023 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plor (Post 22286359)

Pls share bro , much appreciated

lustyJ 30-04-2023 01:34 PM

bro mind to share please :D

Zendude82 30-04-2023 03:10 PM

Slow and sensual beats fast and furious XD

Mind sharing your slow slow ML bro?

Quote:

hunk21 30-04-2023 05:01 PM

Any of these still in Singapore?
Please share contact

firex 30-04-2023 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobile88 (Post 22288032)

This sounds like what O** can do except the suffocating in bossom. Her ability to make you squirt and beg for it after you cum is still the best I’ve encounter. Seeing too much big boobs lately, time to see her soon.