The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Cuckold fetish how? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=903661)

weefred 13-10-2022 04:36 PM

Cuckold fetish how?

Had this fetish for quite sometime after hearing my gf sharing about her pass experience... really tempted to find a guy here to sleep with my gf while I watch or maybe join in the fun. My gf is those playful type, and she's very open to it. Just wondering should i go ahead with it or not.

Any guy here have experience with sharing your wife/gf? would like to hear some interesting stories.

weefred 13-10-2022 05:39 PM

Cuckold fetish how?

Any guys with real wife/gf sharing experience here? Kinda tempted to find someone here to sleep with my gf. just wondering should i just yolo and try it. my gf is open to it as well.

samhaha 13-10-2022 09:29 PM

Re: Cuckold fetish how?

Volunteer here. But I'm not interested in mmf, ok if you watch.

Bokuwaga 13-10-2022 10:31 PM

Same same, willing to volunteer here, early 30s dude. Decently built, chinese :)

Can find the plot from one of the threads here or JAV.
Depending on how comfortable you are, can find from online then vet.
If not go out as a couple, get her to flirt with another guy while shes with you, if got hook then intro you and make sure intention is clear for MMF or for MF but you watch or MF (recorded), whichever works?

bigggbird69 17-10-2022 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weefred (Post 21731911)
Had this fetish for quite sometime after hearing my gf sharing about her pass experience... really tempted to find a guy here to sleep with my gf while I watch or maybe join in the fun. My gf is those playful type, and she's very open to it. Just wondering should i go ahead with it or not.

Any guy here have experience with sharing your wife/gf? would like to hear some interesting stories.

I have personally never tried. But if your gf is agreeable with the idea then it should be easy to arrange. But in my opnion there are area that you may want to watch out for. Eg. confidentality, making sure that no body is having their own recording of the whole party. that's to protect everyone interest.
Making sure the selected guy fits your gf and your expectation. Maybe have a casual drinking session with no obligation would help.
Laying out all expectation. What can and what cannot. what you want and how you want the other party to do so you and your gf can have a fully satisfy experience.
you can spend some time and add on to the list before you actually start.
Just sharing some thoughts.

MrFuck 17-10-2022 03:24 PM

Quote:

If you need a videographer, can PM me. More than happy to do it for you for free, just for the exposure and craziness of it.

NiaoRenn 18-10-2022 07:17 AM

There is a small community in SG, the true NTR. Husbands and boyfriends convinced their wives and gfs to try ntr, either with them watching, joining for MMF or letting their women go alone with other men.

NiaoRenn 18-10-2022 07:17 AM

It helps with their sexual relationship, making their men better
Wife sharing community

newswing 18-10-2022 04:57 PM

Yes I do have this fetish but I haven't tried b'cos I'm not the greatest lover
I'm more the perverted type

Chains 18-10-2022 11:55 PM

Quote:

I respect the open minded you have. For me and most of the guy i guess won't accept it

ZiYouRen 19-10-2022 01:09 PM

There were these articles on the local swinging community:
https://www.ricemedia.co/how-swingin...etter-husband/
https://www.ricemedia.co/why-i-start...-with-husband/

NiaoRenn 20-10-2022 01:35 PM

This community is growing. Husbands who knew their sperms are bad quality or now swimmers. New seeding community where couples engage bulls to help their wife get pregnant. Small community in SG but slowly growing

Orange22 20-10-2022 03:20 PM

Just do it, YOLO!

Realupz 04-12-2022 06:08 AM

I also have the same interest. But i only wan handsome guy for her. Recently she had been given permission to phone sex others and reporting to me on her stories. Its a fetish that most guys cant understand.

randyrockhard 04-12-2022 06:28 AM

So OP wants to see another man's dick. LIVE. 😂