The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   locanto scam? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=914000)

Dlptgh 03-01-2023 01:15 AM

locanto scam?

https://west-region.locanto.sg/ID_61...nce-SGD80.html

are these sort of listings legit?

Kactusaurus 03-01-2023 07:41 AM

Re: locanto scam?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dlptgh (Post 21948175)

you try and let us know?

LordVader 03-01-2023 07:52 AM

Quote:

My price is S $80 every 60 minutes, 120/2 every 60 minutes

What do you think? New year special offer is it?

Klick 03-01-2023 11:04 AM

Very likely that its a scam TS, can forget about it

HeyHo 03-01-2023 11:36 AM

Quote:

100 percent scam, will lead you paying money and threats 🤣

8chelsea 03-01-2023 11:40 AM

Confirm scam.. Will ask u to buy top up card

Quote:

xxFTOxx 03-01-2023 07:58 PM

I find it amusing how some guys can still be so gullible and believe this shit. Asking bros here with the small glimmer of hope someone will say it’s genuine. Please la…u think a girl would wanna get knocked up by some creepy stranger 2 times in an hour? In this situation use some common sense…nothing in this world is too good to be true ok. U put urself in their shoes la…if some cute sexy girl give u cheap rates she would be better off getting a SD than earn ur miserable $120 lor.

otamay 04-01-2023 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxFTOxx (Post 21950090)
I find it amusing how some guys can still be so gullible and believe this shit. Asking bros here with the small glimmer of hope someone will say it’s genuine. Please la…u think a girl would wanna get knocked up by some creepy stranger 2 times in an hour? In this situation use some common sense…nothing in this world is too good to be true ok. U put urself in their shoes la…if some cute sexy girl give u cheap rates she would be better off getting a SD than earn ur miserable $120 lor.

Upz you +22 rep points for your view points.

OsamaBinLaden 04-01-2023 10:40 PM

i have been actively browsing thru locanto for many years now. just about as many years as i have been on sbf.

based on my experience locanto is still mixed of both genuine as well as scam ads. although many years back there are are more genuine ads as compared to now where there seems to be more scams. but that is not to say there are no gems on locanto.

just last week i had a wonderful experience on locanto. a lady user replied to my ad. she said she was expecting 200 for 2 hours. no cash or funds transfer up front. no loss to me so i agreed. she showed her pic on telegram. pleasant looking local lady. i still wasnt sure if she would turn up at the agreed place and time. i did not have to wait long though and she turned up. she actually look much prettier in person than in the pic.

long story cut short 2 hours turned into about 5 hours we spent together in the room (i had the room booked for 6 hours thru an app). needless to say both of us enjoyed our action behind closed doors.

we chatted in between and found out that she was actually a former school teacher now teaching in a tuition centre and giving private tuition as well. she said she is very selective in the people she meets. and that she does this more for the thrill factor and making a bit of pocket money at the same time i somehow kinda believe this. planning to meet her again soon.

stfu2 04-01-2023 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden (Post 21952918)

i have been actively browsing thru locanto for many years now. just about as many years as i have been on sbf.

based on my experience locanto is still mixed of both genuine as well as scam ads. although many years back there are are more genuine ads as compared to now where there seems to be more scams. but that is not to say there are no gems on locanto.

just last week i had a wonderful experience on locanto. a lady user replied to my ad. she said she was expecting 200 for 2 hours. no cash or funds transfer up front. no loss to me so i agreed. she showed her pic on telegram. pleasant looking local lady. i still wasnt sure if she would turn up at the agreed place and time. i did not have to wait long though and she turned up. she actually look much prettier in person than in the pic.

long story cut short 2 hours turned into about 5 hours we spent together in the room (i had the room booked for 6 hours thru an app). needless to say both of us enjoyed our action behind closed doors.

we chatted in between and found out that she was actually a former school teacher now teaching in a tuition centre and giving private tuition as well. she said she is very selective in the people she meets. and that she does this more for the thrill factor and making a bit of pocket money at the same time i somehow kinda believe this. planning to meet her again soon.

Which app is that? Hourly hotel?

OsamaBinLaden 04-01-2023 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stfu2 (Post 21953016)
Which app is that? Hourly hotel?

aiyoh... you seem like old bird cheongster and you seriously dunno which app has ST hotel room bookings?

timeliness 04-01-2023 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden (Post 21952918)

2 hours turned into 5 hours at the same price of $200?

stfu2 04-01-2023 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OsamaBinLaden (Post 21953029)

aiyoh... you seem like old bird cheongster and you seriously dunno which app has ST hotel room bookings?

I used to book hourly before covid, in person or on the phone. Haven’t heard of app.

blastit 05-01-2023 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stfu2 (Post 21953112)
I used to book hourly before covid, in person or on the phone. Haven’t heard of app.

Bro, now got app to book hotels for ST le, no need go 81 only.
Unless you wanna go budget

stfu2 05-01-2023 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blastit (Post 21953908)
Bro, now got app to book hotels for ST le, no need go 81 only.
Unless you wanna go budget

Which app allows booking hourly? The ones I use for travel all book nightly. Non-filthy hotels in SG are costly for nightly.