The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Jogging Ladies (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=790450)

Emalla 09-04-2021 02:27 PM

Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:

Originally Posted by itguy2008 (Post 20571349)
Nike can see and Adidas cannot? Cos Nike no padding?

Too Chiam for me.

Sister Driedlemon, care to do the test and let us know if this claim "Nike one can see..Adidas one cannot.." is true? No need to post photo la. Just post video will do. hahaha.

No lah, video sometimes very misleading, must see live one :D

poongko 10-04-2021 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itguy2008 (Post 20568559)
Thanks. My "coach" who is my neighbour. She is a iron woman. Said that I need to do three things to improve my jogging.

1. Improve my rest ..... I should have at least 8 hours of sleep per day. She suggest I sleep at 11 pm and wake up at 7 am to jog. This is a challenge for me.

2. Include Resistance Training in my workout.... finding out what in the world is resistance training now.

3. Include more stretches .... so I Google Youtube and found a nice video to watch as I try to stretch. Sharing it with you all.

https://youtu.be/P3laLpft6N4

Hopefully this can be your motivation.

9 mins onward can see through nipple. Wow. :D

driedlemon3 10-04-2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itguy2008 (Post 20570485)
Sister, we need not run together in a group. We can always share our pain (muscle aches) and laughter (saw a chiobu or a Oppa in your case) here after our run.

Today I saw a chiobu running in full track suit. Long sleeve long pants....

As usual run very fast one la. She did 8 km and I did 5 km.... we still meet back at the bridge.... the bridge near the CC

I think she is doing her cool down liao. Unzip her track suit.... f**king hell... i nearly nose bleed.

Just a bra top that barely cover her D cups.... My first thought is "why the f**k the apple watch did not include a camera?"

u are always so lucky lol
D cups isn't common

I stop by my usual midway to do some stretching before jogging back. I turned around and someone smiled at me. It's my nature to smile back. He said hi and I replied hi, nice weather? He commented that he didnt see me here for a while. Sometimes, it just takes a hello and a friendly smile to start a conversation. This guy is Aussie. Most guys who would talk to me spontaneously are western man. I do wish more of our local blokes would do this.Its not even about hitting on someone its just a friendly gesture, makes the world alot more friendly.

driedlemon3 10-04-2021 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 20570899)
Good to see so many jogging bros coming into tis thread...to compare each other's jogging power n endurance...:)...only thing is there r no other joggress other than sis driedlemon3 n NightSwiftAngel which is the title of tis thread :(

bro Rickey u go n recruit lah lol

driedlemon3 10-04-2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itguy2008 (Post 20571343)
*KNOCK YOUR HEAD* midday where got chiobu go running. Only old uncle like me la. hahaha.

You ask driedlemon sister if she will run when the sun is right over her head. hahaha.

most people jog when it's not too hot. Women don't like the burning hot mid day sun, damages the skin. Mid day swim is nice tho with loads of sun screen.
Go in the morning 6-8am or evening 6-8+pm, good luck

driedlemon3 10-04-2021 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itguy2008 (Post 20571349)
Nike can see and Adidas cannot? Cos Nike no padding?

Too Chiam for me.

Sister Driedlemon, care to do the test and let us know if this claim "Nike one can see..Adidas one cannot.." is true? No need to post photo la. Just post video will do. hahaha.

lol there are many different design, fabric n brands not just this 2. with just some padding, shouldn't be visible, same for swim wear. Most women are careful to ensure its not visible unless she choose to show it

p u r e 10-04-2021 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driedlemon3 (Post 20573789)
D cups isn't common

I stop by my usual midway to do some stretching before jogging back. I turned around and someone smiled at me. It's my nature to smile back. He said hi and I replied hi, nice weather? He commented that he didnt see me here for a while. Sometimes, it just takes a hello and a friendly smile to start a conversation. This guy is Aussie. Most guys who would talk to me spontaneously are western man. I do wish more of our local blokes would do this.Its not even about hitting on someone its just a friendly gesture, makes the world alot more friendly.

i do that often. yeah, saying Hi and striking a conversation is enjoyable..

poongko 10-04-2021 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itguy2008 (Post 20570485)
Sister, we need not run together in a group. We can always share our pain (muscle aches) and laughter (saw a chiobu or a Oppa in your case) here after our run.

Today I saw a chiobu running in full track suit. Long sleeve long pants....

As usual run very fast one la. She did 8 km and I did 5 km.... we still meet back at the bridge.... the bridge near the CC

I think she is doing her cool down liao. Unzip her track suit.... f**king hell... i nearly nose bleed.

Just a bra top that barely cover her D cups.... My first thought is "why the f**k the apple watch did not include a camera?"

Hahaha. Sound like a faith together. :D

itguy2008 11-04-2021 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emalla (Post 20571359)
No lah, video sometimes very misleading, must see live one :D

Wow. You even more greedy than me.

itguy2008 11-04-2021 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poongko (Post 20572310)

Good eye sight Bro.

Only after you say then I notice.

itguy2008 11-04-2021 02:14 AM

Quote:

D cups isn't common

I am always so lucky one. If not, how will I get to know these friends here including you.

sapad 11-04-2021 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poongko (Post 20572310)

did not notice until you pointed it out (pun not intended) hehe :D

bigbirdbird 11-04-2021 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by driedlemon3 (Post 20570138)
Join the punggol group then there is chairmeh, bro Rickey n I think a few others. Happy running

:eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickey (Post 20570915)
Yes, sis driedlemon3 is correct..cum, cum uncle bigbirdbird, let us start 1st...walk slowly then briskly, then if ok we can jog slowly, then faster n finally we can make that 100 metre dash to the finishing line, where sis driedlemon3 will be waiting for us ...hehe..ai mai ??...slow n steady wins the race to meet the chiobu at the end ...

Walau You Guys Tempting Me :D But Hor It's A Little Too Far For Me Leh ... Maybe You Guys Can Go Jogging First Then I Just Wait At The End Point With Beers For Me And Water For You Guys Watching Sis driedlemon3 And Other ChioBu's :p :D

bigbirdbird 11-04-2021 09:48 AM

Quote:

I do wish more of our local blokes would do this.Its not even about hitting on someone its just a friendly gesture, makes the world alot more friendly.

Noted On This Sis :D ;)

poongko 11-04-2021 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itguy2008 (Post 20574181)
Good eye sight Bro.

Only after you say then I notice.

Train to have eagle eye. :cool: