The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Horniest Girls (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=255891)

Coitus 11-10-2011 04:42 PM

Horniest Girls

Hi bros, just wanna kick off a discussion here, there are several POV over how certain nationalities are much more hornier than others, and that Pinoys and Japs are the horniest girls ard...

What are your thoughts on that?

The horniest girl i ever had was this busty pinoy FL from pinay69 bro, a pity he does not operate anymore, on a side note, anyone know any OKT with good quality Pinoy chicks?

Just my 2 cents, pls dont zap me :)

stromuff 11-10-2011 06:44 PM

Re: Horniest Girls

Horniest girls not the paying type that I know of are Malays. My best fuck are the ones that are malays. I also love brazillians. They are also uber horny.

cawca 11-10-2011 07:05 PM

Totally agree that filipinas are the horniest..... besides my wife is one ;)

callmebad 11-10-2011 10:43 PM

had an encounter with a Filipina, she was quite spontaneous and easy

whitegals 12-10-2011 12:21 AM

Without a doubt, minahs! :D

I am quite a horny bastard by chinese gals standards, everyday must f**k, sometimes 2-3 times a day. I remember dating this ah lian who worked in a factory who was a self professed sex addict. I banged her until she could not walk and had to take MC from work. She called timeout after 4 months, buay tahan. :D

I thought I was damn zai, until I met this 22 yr old malay gal who worked at Takashimaya. In 2 months, she literally sucked and f**ked me dry. I had to call the timeout.... :o

limborock 12-10-2011 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coitus (Post 6439251)
Hi bros, just wanna kick off a discussion here, there are several POV over how certain nationalities are much more hornier than others, and that Pinoys and Japs are the horniest girls ard...

What are your thoughts on that?

The horniest girl i ever had was this busty pinoy FL from pinay69 bro, a pity he does not operate anymore, on a side note, anyone know any OKT with good quality Pinoy chicks?

Just my 2 cents, pls dont zap me :)

pinay69? if ur refering to who i tink u r.. then im quite sure he is still doing it now.. but on a yahoo groups basis..

jackurass 12-10-2011 01:54 AM

bro,care to share horny bitch.

Coitus 12-10-2011 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limborock (Post 6440984)
pinay69? if ur refering to who i tink u r.. then im quite sure he is still doing it now.. but on a yahoo groups basis..

Really bro? can PM me the link?

Thanks!

Coitus 12-10-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitegals (Post 6440770)
Without a doubt, minahs! :D

I am quite a horny bastard by chinese gals standards, everyday must f**k, sometimes 2-3 times a day. I remember dating this ah lian who worked in a factory who was a self professed sex addict. I banged her until she could not walk and had to take MC from work. She called timeout after 4 months, buay tahan. :D

I thought I was damn zai, until I met this 22 yr old malay gal who worked at Takashimaya. In 2 months, she literally sucked and f**ked me dry. I had to call the timeout.... :o

haha bro, good things must share lah.... whats her contact? :D

deankoh 12-10-2011 12:52 PM

i just started this game 2 months ago...so far bonk many gals from different countries...

1st place - i vote Malay gals is the most horny, their pussy really wet wet wet and very wild...

2nd place - Pinoy, very flexible and wild

just my opinion nia

F400 12-10-2011 04:59 PM

So far I find Malay girls are the most horniest among all.

Just my 2 cents worth.

LovePotion 12-10-2011 05:02 PM

I think aunties are the horniest ones, as woman gets older they seems to need more. Just sharing my experience.

JrBoy 12-10-2011 08:46 PM

I think those guai guai ones are more wild in bed compared to those that looks gorgeous, had a few encounters with those innocent looking ones, but yet very horny in bed. Just my opinion :D

callmebad 12-10-2011 09:56 PM

Indonesian girls are quite wild too

MultiOrgasGuy 12-10-2011 11:19 PM

I find Pinays, Indonesians and Malays are the horniest ones. There was one FB from Indonesia I bonked for more than two years at 2-3 times a day, every day.