The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Rowell Ladyboys (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=111987)

visser 02-05-2024 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 23292777)
Took the red dress LB a year ago, she's a looker, but a let down in service. Rushed job, dead fish during FJ and cannot change position.

Here's her TS dating link: https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Ainah_rashid

No need to wonder why she's always available with no customers taking her.

I took Aina and it was great for me. Yes, a little rushed but could French and could change position. Great view fucking her in doggy coz her ass is 👌

To be fair though, she tried to quote me $100 a few months back. I think I wrote about it here. This time I took her for the usual $40.

ceandy 02-05-2024 03:22 PM

Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Any bros interested in heading down next week to take Kat and Hazel together? Not sure if they charge extra for group sessions, makes me miss the Thai LBs..

Wolfen1977 02-05-2024 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 23296551)
Any bros interested in heading down next week to take Kat and Hazel together? Not sure if they charge extra for group sessions, makes me miss the Thai LBs..

I'm tempted to try honestly..lol. The last time i got spit-roasted by Fazz and Diamond.

ceandy 02-05-2024 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 (Post 23297287)
I'm tempted to try honestly..lol. The last time i got spit-roasted by Fazz and Diamond.

Is Diamond in this batch? Or is Diamond and Hazel the same person?

Because I took this LB once that called herself Diamond, but from some bros' description, might be Hazel also.

nitenite 03-05-2024 01:07 AM

Quote:

which day are you thinking of going bro. and what happens during the group sessions?

Wolfen1977 03-05-2024 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceandy (Post 23297565)
Is Diamond in this batch? Or is Diamond and Hazel the same person?

Because I took this LB once that called herself Diamond, but from some bros' description, might be Hazel also.

Not too sure. I haven't been to Rowell in a while since i did Katrina raw. I know Diamond isn't that young and not very curvy. She tends to make herself known when i walk up the steps with an LB. I'm kind of tempted to go next week..lol.

lagonda 03-05-2024 09:59 PM

went down earlier today and hazel was not there.location still along rowell,closer to the laundromat.was told by okt that hazel coming back end of the week.pls share contact so that we clarify directly.

neslo 06-05-2024 08:29 AM

Quote:

Haha - groupie at the corridor? 😅
Seriously, inside better. PM me & we try to sync on 1 of the late evening?

WilsonYap 09-05-2024 09:26 PM

Kat is slim kind right? Someone pretending to be Kat. A bit big size and keep asking add on for bbbj. 😵‍💫 Was alerted by one kind lady when I reach the top but already went so far up the stairs, so just continue.

Should have wait longer as saw Aina in red on the way out. Quite cute.

Blackrod99 11-05-2024 12:56 AM

Hi guys. Newbie here, I was wondering on where can i find these LBs at rowell?

Blackrod99 11-05-2024 01:09 AM

Hi guys, newbie here. WHERe can I find these Lbs?

HotRod82 12-05-2024 08:28 PM

Is Katrina still around? Plan to find her next week.

Wolfen1977 13-05-2024 09:30 AM

Finally gave in. Was there last Saturday and wanting to see the batch. Looked in and wasn't much choice..OKT also told me 3 or 4 haven't arrived yet and i turned around. But then lo and behold who called me, Diamond. Haven't been there in a while and didn't recognize her at first. Once i did, went up ;)

Her tits and ass are still amazing. Love sucking on her cock and slapping that is. And yes, she can top which she did to me. Missionary and doggy. Advise to brothers, if you going to get topped, bring your own lube cause all they use is hand lotion and also, watch out when they do cause she nearly did raw until i said use condom. After she topped then my turn and i pounded her from behind all while slapping her ass and playing with those tits.

Left satisfied but as i was walking down, i saw one at the gate, slim and with nice tits. Her eyes are beautiful though. I think it was Kat. If she's still around, will probably try her next Saturday.

al8055 14-05-2024 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neslo (Post 23307062)
Haha - groupie at the corridor? 😅
Seriously, inside better. PM me & we try to sync on 1 of the late evening?

Any time and date set? Would love to see legends in action.

neslo 14-05-2024 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al8055 (Post 23331394)
Any time and date set? Would love to see legends in action.

Haha I’m just a novice next to the legend 😅