The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   virgin intercourse (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=502505)

tiffanytan 11-01-2015 01:15 AM

virgin intercourse

for virgin, after how many intercourse will the girl enjoy sex?

hugecocks 11-01-2015 01:39 AM

Re: virgin intercourse

During the first one will enjoy already. Depends on the guy if he good enough anot.. Wanna try mi? Sure make u super enjoy...

java_cool 11-01-2015 02:00 AM

Sis ... from my experience ... the first time for a girl is often wrought with anxiety cuz she's handing her most precious thing to a guy. Forget what you read in romance novel with all the fireworks going off.

First time is almost messy with the girl getting used to having a dick in her. My exes who were virgin only started enjoying themselves from the third time onwards ... and that was one week later as they needed time to overcome the soreness ...

sootongs 11-01-2015 02:01 AM

ask your mum, she will give a damned accurate answer. lol 1st time is anxiety and pain. beyond that it depends on the guy and gal. no fix number:o

eddtan1 11-01-2015 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiffanytan (Post 12439900)

Are you?
Depends on how horny and turn on is the lady, the guy skills count in too.

nitecrawllerr 11-01-2015 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by java_cool (Post 12440039)
Sis ... from my experience ... the first time for a girl is often wrought with anxiety cuz she's handing her most precious thing to a guy. Forget what you read in romance novel with all the fireworks going off.

First time is almost messy with the girl getting used to having a dick in her. My exes who were virgin only started enjoying themselves from the third time onwards ... and that was one week later as they needed time to overcome the soreness ...

Very true. Like sex, same goes for 1st dating with gf.

tiffanytan 11-01-2015 04:03 PM

Lol. no need. thanks for the offer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hugecocks (Post 12439991)
During the first one will enjoy already. Depends on the guy if he good enough anot.. Wanna try mi? Sure make u super enjoy...

Brunt 11-01-2015 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiffanytan (Post 12442514)

Probably some pain during the first few times. If your guy is also a virgin, he probably also feel the pain when he pull his foreskin ans enter inside..if he is not circumcised. Hope that helps

Brunt 11-01-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiffanytan (Post 12442514)

Ignore the fella..his points negativd lohz because of offensive remarks

crazyivan6636 11-01-2015 11:25 PM

Take your time to enjoy it little sis.

It helps if you have a nice bottle of virgin olive oil to lubricate his shaft and yourself before he goes in.

The first time is always done better without anything on, and having to feel him shoot his cum deep inside you. Try to milk him till he is dry, with at least another round after an hour or in the morning.

Just drop by the local pharmacy for morning after pills like Postinor 2 which you can take the next morning.

If yo really want a great time where you get yourself cumming many times, your guy needs to know how to use good techniques alternating between deep hard strokes and shallow soft dips. When he is about to cum and you are nearing climax, just bang your brains out!

Yakuza 11-01-2015 11:45 PM

Q .. are u asking :

1. wif cap or raw?

2. as a survey comparison? or

3. its ur 1st time to prepare mentally?
Cheersss:D

ch33zy 11-01-2015 11:47 PM

This varies from person to person.. u should know it when u feel great/happy after the deed is done..

Summerhillt 12-01-2015 03:04 AM

The first time the guy also pain. I rmbr when I first did IT at my gf house. CCB. She cowgirl me but my cock damn pain when entering. Maybe still very young. About 15 nia. Cock foreskin cannot retract back fully as and when I wish. Nbcb. I almost left in tears but had to man up.

spoonge 12-01-2015 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiffanytan (Post 12439900)

Here's trend on virgin bride for reference: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=501019

naan1974 12-01-2015 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summerhillt (Post 12445139)
The first time the guy also pain. I rmbr when I first did IT at my gf house. CCB. She cowgirl me but my cock damn pain when entering. Maybe still very young. About 15 nia. Cock foreskin cannot retract back fully as and when I wish. Nbcb. I almost left in tears but had to man up.

"Like they say growing up is painful"