The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Best Massage place ever guys? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=753139)

Galilobang 12-11-2019 06:49 PM

Best Massage place ever guys?

I'm still on the hunt for a very good massage session that seems to know around the ropes - tight knots and stuff. But that can provide at least a good GFE.

For me the closest it can get is probably E wellness spa. I've gotten the strongest massages/presses here that is not just piano type sia. Anyone have any other suggestions?

flareon1982 12-11-2019 07:03 PM

Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

How is the damage in e wellness?? Can share share

Jolinislove 12-11-2019 08:24 PM

Bro pls share which masseuse and dmg

pete_the_fish 12-11-2019 08:39 PM

E wellness not a fuck shop ? Surprised!

sicklymicky 12-11-2019 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete_the_fish (Post 19430397)
E wellness not a fuck shop ? Surprised!

Apparently not, not all the way at least :D

chongser 12-11-2019 10:28 PM

I also looking a real hard good massage, anyone can share lobang?

makeyouhappy 17-11-2019 03:32 PM

Looking for hard massage near Aljunied/Macpherson/Eunos? Can pm me

Galilobang 19-11-2019 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flareon1982 (Post 19430113)
How is the damage in e wellness?? Can share share

Can . 100-120$ range sia usual

Gilengkiatdaddy 19-11-2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chongser (Post 19430730)
I also looking a real hard good massage, anyone can share lobang?

same here, looking for a real hard good massage, in NE Hougang / Buangkok / Sengkang area. thanks :D

ilovephoebe 20-11-2019 12:30 PM

used to be a f shop when they initially started but not anymore...

soundworks 07-09-2021 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gilengkiatdaddy (Post 19456117)
same here, looking for a real hard good massage, in NE Hougang / Buangkok / Sengkang area. thanks :D

Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.

localchineseguy 07-09-2021 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundworks (Post 20824095)
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.

concur ...............

NottyMonkey 07-09-2021 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soundworks (Post 20824095)

Hmmm.... sounds good. Bro, kind enuf to share contact? TIA. upz you my humble 15s :)

sbwow 07-09-2021 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovephoebe (Post 19458133)
used to be a f shop when they initially started but not anymore...

Are any existing f ladies still in this shop?

234fries 07-09-2021 10:58 AM

There is this place I went to. Not sure if it is still around

I think no more liao and kenna raid

It is at Txx Hxxx Road in central..

Obviously a F shop..

The lady I had was called Wei Wei or Vivi.. had her photo somewhere. Every girl did not wear a bra..no uniform either. I remember once I go, she was at the counter in a tight white dress with no bra, her B cups was showing

Bonked her first time..shiok

Second time, was brought to a small room and guess what, it was a queen size mattress..not even a massage bed. hahaha

There was once, she seemed high, i went on top of her with no condom, and her eyes was half closed..saying it was very 舒服 as my dicky was outside her, so i did the gentle circling around her without entering (no condom of course)..

She said 不要进去啊。

I kissed her ears and neck..she moaned..then somehow, I enter her raw..thrust her a few times, take out put condom..hahaha..

Till now, she is on my wechat, she is doing some MLM in her country leading her team. Happy for her.