The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   my rape fetish/fantasy (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=909726)

rapeforfun 28-11-2022 12:31 AM

my rape fetish/fantasy

just want to share my desire to rape.

Recently have been stalking a babe around her stay area. it all started when i first saw her from a MRT station and she was wearing a low cut dress revealing her big boobs, so I decided to follow her. while following, my mind kept thinking 'when she and I reach a part where there is no one, I will pounce on her and enjoy her body'. Eventually, I followed her until her block's lift, and I entered the lift after her. Another thought came in:' if only there is no camera or if the lift can spoil, then she has nowhere to run but to become my toy'. But it didn't last long as we reached her storey and I pretended to walk up stairs while watching her go to her flat. Final thought: ' Now if I can sneak in to her house and rape her right on her own bed, it shall become her permanent activity spot.'

Let me know how you think about this. I declare first that I did not do anything else to this babe other than following her discreetly.

sammyboyfor 28-11-2022 02:43 AM

Re: my rape fetish/fantasy

Quote:

Originally Posted by rapeforfun (Post 21856232)

Recently have been stalking a babe around her stay area. it all started when i first saw her from a MRT station and she was wearing a low cut dress revealing her big boobs, so I decided to follow her. while following, my mind kept thinking 'when she and I reach a part where there is no one, I will pounce on her and enjoy her body'. Eventually, I followed her until her block's lift, and I entered the lift after her. Another thought came in:' if only there is no camera or if the lift can spoil, then she has nowhere to run but to become my toy'. But it didn't last long as we reached her storey and I pretended to walk up stairs while watching her go to her flat. Final thought: ' Now if I can sneak in to her house and rape her right on her own bed, it shall become her permanent activity spot.'

Let me know how you think about this. I declare first that I did not do anything else to this babe other than following her discreetly.

I suggest you seek psychiatric help immediately before you end up acting out your fantasies and ending up in prison for a long, long, long time.

Rape is not a sexual encounter it's a horrendous assault, a crime and the result is a devastated victim.

havana 28-11-2022 11:58 PM

If your ass can take 18 strokes of rotan, then can consider:rolleyes:
Otherwise go spend some money and find a whore to satisfy your fetish;)

melvin8341 29-11-2022 12:06 PM

Quote:

i think u need help

sirbrandon8441 29-11-2022 03:57 PM

Quote:

kudos to self control but get help before u actually commit a crime

gabrielboey 29-11-2022 07:01 PM

i actually have same fantasy. omg am i sick ?

Penguin23 04-12-2022 09:47 PM

Quote:

Sounds like someone will be exposed soon.

Hope you have doubly or triply secured your location and identity through a VPN + an anonymous browser like Puffin + fake email address.

Else, bye bye baby. Lol

Penguin23 04-12-2022 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabrielboey (Post 21860809)
i actually have same fantasy. omg am i sick ?

Yes, seek help. Soon.

Pictionary 05-12-2022 12:02 AM

TS please do not forget to notice that there are invisible female readers reading this thread. And if you are aware of, there exist of female samsters as well. Even if they do not reply here, they are not so forgiving, will remember what u said for life even if you do not do it, may block you or react differently if they meet you in reality. Some invisible guys are not forgiving too and will be white knights to females irregardless.

So do not try to anyhow say here and please keep yourself occupied in other things.

YELLOW 05-12-2022 08:11 AM

Wah u taking ur rape fantasy damn seriously . Many of us hav such fetish but unlikely to go to such lengths to stalk a "potential victim". Pls seek help fast bro.

lazyguy 05-12-2022 09:58 AM

Hope u seek help soon..

demonhunter 06-12-2022 02:52 PM

Quote:

Go for it ! and let us know how the 24 strokes felt if you manage to come out in 1 piece .

:D

expatamerican 07-12-2022 03:15 PM

It is one thing to have a fantasy. That is ok, everyone has fantasies. But you seem to not know the boundary. You crossed that when you followed this woman into a lift. That is stalking. As a father of a daughter and a step daughter and husband to a wife and brother to sister, if I found you were doing that to any of the women in my life you would wish for the cane compared to what I would do to you.

superlibido 08-12-2022 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by expatamerican (Post 21880648)
It is one thing to have a fantasy. That is ok, everyone has fantasies. But you seem to not know the boundary. You crossed that when you followed this woman into a lift. That is stalking. As a father of a daughter and a step daughter and husband to a wife and brother to sister, if I found you were doing that to any of the women in my life you would wish for the cane compared to what I would do to you.

yes this i agree. just by starting the stalking the action already taken. boundary crossed already. if you do not seek and and stop, you will sure be closer to committing a crime.

raredaredevil 09-12-2022 07:17 PM

OP you've already committed a crime by stalking her. My advice to you is to flee Singapore immediately as anyone who report you to the police, you're in deep shite. Even if you're using the most secure VPN, if the authorities want, they can still track you down.