The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   How to increase the amount of cum? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=883830)

walkingtwilight 09-06-2022 12:26 AM

How to increase the amount of cum?

Any brothers how to "strengthen" your come amount? My partner keeps complaining that I cum too little

kt88_2 09-06-2022 09:22 AM

Re: How to increase the amount of cum?

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingtwilight (Post 21356701)
Any brothers how to "strengthen" your come amount? My partner keeps complaining that I cum too little

Mine opposite is partner complain alot even on 2nd round,lol,diff person doff expectations

Phython1 09-06-2022 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walkingtwilight (Post 21356701)

I think the typical conventional method recommended by my friends is to eat more "mutton" over your diet. Heard it was effective, but I did not try it as not necessary for myself.

fallen11 09-06-2022 02:52 PM

drink more water before sex
do not cum for the few days before sex
edging and not cumming

tankerkit 11-06-2022 03:47 PM

my understanding is rest, water and good diet. during the deed you try to control going to cum stop change position dont cum like building up blueballs

blackstar69 12-06-2022 09:07 PM

Many factors like sleep , shake to many time out , enough fluids and age . Sine says eating certain food or supplements can increases the volume .

funmeister 13-06-2022 12:07 PM

drink lots of water!

Roulette5 15-06-2022 02:58 PM

Abstain 1 week. Sleep good, eat heathy.

johnleee 22-06-2022 05:24 AM

Try googling Cum Holy Grail.. it's a supplement stack - mostly Lecithin, L-Arginine, Pygeum, Ginseng, Maca, Zinc - that some people swear by...

https://thunders.place/male-suppleme...-increase.html

(That's 200 over pages of discussions on the Cum Holy Grail stack!)

I've used it myself and found that it helped for a while, but then again, I'm ah pek already and wank off daily, have a very unhealthy lifestyle of late, so it's back down to a dribble again... Like what many said, stay healthy, don't wank too much, lots of water, kegel exercises (do it while driving or taking transport), are other factors too...

Yod4 22-06-2022 08:48 AM

Take zinc and sunflower lecithin supplements.
Personal experience is that it will make you shoot thick ropes of cum lol.

secretlurker88 26-06-2022 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yod4 (Post 21393268)
Take zinc and sunflower lecithin supplements.
Personal experience is that it will make you shoot thick ropes of cum lol.

hey bro, any brand to recommend?

and also, how many days of this before seeing effect?

last time I took zinc + sunflower. but maybe the brand was not good, and it was damn nasty taste..zinc tasted bad. well both tasted really bad..

Yod4 27-06-2022 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secretlurker88 (Post 21406166)
hey bro, any brand to recommend?

and also, how many days of this before seeing effect?

last time I took zinc + sunflower. but maybe the brand was not good, and it was damn nasty taste..zinc tasted bad. well both tasted really bad..

I used the ones from NOW. Got them from iherb if I remember correctly.

Did you get the powdered form or the ones in capsule? You shouldn't need to taste the latter since all you do is swallow it. Cant remember how long it took to see the effects but it was probably about 3 days.

Might also be just me thinking too much about it but I also felt as if I came harder during the period I was taking it just because of how much it was lol. I dont take it anymore - I was just taking it out of curiosity and wanted to fulfil a temporary fetish of giving the wife a massive COF lol.

secretlurker88 27-06-2022 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yod4 (Post 21406680)
I used the ones from NOW. Got them from iherb if I remember correctly.

Did you get the powdered form or the ones in capsule? You shouldn't need to taste the latter since all you do is swallow it. Cant remember how long it took to see the effects but it was probably about 3 days.

Might also be just me thinking too much about it but I also felt as if I came harder during the period I was taking it just because of how much it was lol. I dont take it anymore - I was just taking it out of curiosity and wanted to fulfil a temporary fetish of giving the wife a massive COF lol.

hahah. thanks for sharing. noted! im worried to take this as I like to raw but don't like to get anyone pregnant.

Rizwano28 27-06-2022 04:58 PM

Usually, need lots of rest, exercise regularly, try to reduce stress, hydration n diet need to take care.

maneepunnani 07-07-2022 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kt88_2 (Post 21357371)
Mine opposite is partner complain alot even on 2nd round,lol,diff person doff expectations

can share your secret ? diet or lifestyle ?