The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sex on Wedding night (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=856454)

mikestc 12-01-2022 03:26 PM

Sex on Wedding night

Just wandering how many of you who are married had sex during their wedding nite?

maomao34 12-01-2022 03:39 PM

Re: Sex on Wedding night

I didn’t… cos my wife family came from Malaysia to attend wedding, so after wedding lunch, still have to drive and bring them to MBS walk walk and dinner and send them back to their hotel. Get back to my own hotel already damn tired.

shroom 12-01-2022 03:51 PM

Nope, had a wedding in Shenyang as ex wife's family from there and we had 3 sessions of wedding meals as both her parents had one heck of a large social circle. By the time the last session was over we were so dead tired and I was rather drunk from whole day of drinking.

After it was over, we slept till sometime the next afternoon.

prizzi_65 12-01-2022 05:31 PM

Never. Because we did not have any wedding. But only after ROM that she allowed me without protection.

mokermania 12-01-2022 06:00 PM

We tried on our wedding nite but we didnt like it cos she was on Code Red...
I thin we soiled the hotel bedsheet too haha

Jabba 12-01-2022 07:06 PM

My wife and i were too tired on the wedding nite that we didnt even ate the food.We will in our suite and just slept the whole nite.

cataramp 12-01-2022 07:09 PM

Still a tradition that people follow meh? :o

MisterBig 12-01-2022 07:21 PM

I presume you mean wedding dinner night. Nope. Was smashed from all the drinking during dinner... But we did in the morning. That count?! Lol. Then again, was already fucking like bunnies way before the wedding dinner. I doubt many bros here actually did. I know some too busy counting angbao money. :p

darylcch 12-01-2022 07:42 PM

I had sex with her while she still in her wedding gown when we reach hotel room.
just think, when can u have sex with your wife in wedding gown?

We had great fun even though both of us were tired.

Camryaltis 12-01-2022 10:56 PM

We had a really shiok session. I remb her evening gown was a bare back and thus she was braless with nipple tape. We sensually stripped each other naked and enjoyed the shower together. She gave me a wonderful blowjob and she moaned out loud when I licked her pussy. Went at it like bunnies and I remb I came a lot that night.

NottyMonkey 13-01-2022 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darylcch (Post 21044554)

This is a good one. upz you my humble 15s

AnnieYJL 13-01-2022 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikestc (Post 21044190)
Just wandering how many of you who are married had sex during their wedding nite?

Interesting post. I thought everyone does

Xgenre 13-01-2022 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieYJL (Post 21045135)
Interesting post. I thought everyone does

Many guys hug the toilet bowl (easier when you need to puke) instead of their wives on the wedding night.

Rainmanben 13-01-2022 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darylcch (Post 21044554)
I had sex with her while she still in her wedding gown when we reach hotel room.

We had great fun even though both of us were tired.

Yes I fuck my wife in her gown in the hotel suite bedroom near the wundows while her cousins and elders were just in the living room outside.

Drooler 13-01-2022 10:00 AM

a lover of mine asked me to go over to fuck her on her wedding night at a hotel in sentosa cos her hubby was dead ass drunk and after drinking she gets horny.

~i dont pretend to be a good guy, yall dont pretend to be righteous ya (for the flammy fellas