The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Top hit in yishun massage (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=636647)

vicocg45 22-11-2021 12:02 PM

Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiasangju (Post 20951459)
tried M**a from J* spa that day, great teasing starting from the start of the session with an explosive finish, but not for boob lovers. somehow the non-stop teasing from start to end made the price somehow worth it.... was constantly at attention.

Can bro pls eleborate how she tease you? Went a few times and she doesn't really tease, onlt start working on ur rod after she flip u over

cataramp 22-11-2021 03:15 PM

Many people take contact but no new FR? :o

TempuraRamen 23-11-2021 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicocg45 (Post 20952368)
Can bro pls eleborate how she tease you? Went a few times and she doesn't really tease, onlt start working on ur rod after she flip u over

She will use fingers to tickle ur butt and balls, nothing special. Not like those ML that hdly until u shiok almost shoot, then ask u to turn around. But the highlight with M is after turn around I slowly slip my hand into her pants pull that g-string aside and grope her firm tight butt. She basically got no boobs, and face covered with mask so no other selling point liao if u ask me.

C and S better all rounder if u ask me

milffella 23-11-2021 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempuraRamen (Post 20953714)
She will use fingers to tickle ur butt and balls, nothing special. Not like those ML that hdly until u shiok almost shoot, then ask u to turn around. But the highlight with M is after turn around I slowly slip my hand into her pants pull that g-string aside and grope her firm tight butt. She basically got no boobs, and face covered with mask so no other selling point liao if u ask me.

C and S better all rounder if u ask me

which shop have bro

supershaft 23-11-2021 03:49 PM

wat abt sexy ass YY?:D:D

Ahgogo321 23-11-2021 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cataramp (Post 20952625)
Many people take contact but no new FR? :o

I don't even get the contact.. PM 2x to bro smallheadrules. :(

TempuraRamen 24-11-2021 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by supershaft (Post 20954325)
wat abt sexy ass YY?:D:D

She suddenly become very hard to book liao, think she become the new Star liao

charles19 24-11-2021 12:36 PM

Anyone tried the 1st spa in CP?

vicocg45 24-11-2021 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TempuraRamen (Post 20955312)
She suddenly become very hard to book liao, think she become the new Star liao

But tbh it's a pity her massage is pretty bad, if only her massage is at least as good as m**a's, i would really just keep returning to her. If im paying $89 for entrance, the massage better be good, or at least passable

Northyboy 24-11-2021 06:14 PM

Tried the spa that was reported in newspaper.

A bit disappointed that no gq but the massage was good.

Onsjohn 24-11-2021 08:12 PM

Fellow brothers, I need your expertise. If you go to a nice parlour and pay 88 for 60 mins massage, how much would you tip the girl if she doesn't nego the HJ price with you.

I think 110-120 for overall massage + HJ is reasonable. But giving 20 or 30 as tips doesn't seem right.

Elfbird 25-11-2021 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onsjohn (Post 20956675)
Fellow brothers, I need your expertise. If you go to a nice parlour and pay 88 for 60 mins massage, how much would you tip the girl if she doesn't nego the HJ price with you.

I think 110-120 for overall massage + HJ is reasonable. But giving 20 or 30 as tips doesn't seem right.

They will request $50 as tips. If you can get away with $30 tips, then good for you lor.

Psam 25-11-2021 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smallheadrules (Post 20919585)
It was a supprise discovery bro......when it happen I was shock (and siok hahahaha ).....but again just to highlight la hor ...no cap so at your own risk hor....not sure covid can spread thru BJ or not.....wonder if a covid positive person sperm also got covid ? Hahaha

Took a long break, hope to get back in the scene. BJ will be good. Share contacts if you don’t mind. thanks in advance.

TempuraRamen 25-11-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onsjohn (Post 20956675)

It’s very hard to get away with less than 50 tips nowadays. I always think of the massage cost and tips as separate, even if the massage cost go up it doesn’t mean the girl gets more money, so if she give me a shiok shiok tease and hj then 50 is well deserved.

JizFries 25-11-2021 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicocg45 (Post 20956375)
But tbh it's a pity her massage is pretty bad, if only her massage is at least as good as m**a's, i would really just keep returning to her. If im paying $89 for entrance, the massage better be good, or at least passable

her attitude starting to have issues liao.. that's why I stopped going to her.. I went to try v***y for the first time.. Not bad leh, her nips quite sensitive.. :D:D