The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What is your opinion on Sugar Dating or FL better? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=813084)

willroyce 28-03-2021 05:36 PM

What is your opinion on Sugar Dating or FL better?

Recently I have been seeing a lot of sugar dating ads and sites and I want to know what the bros and sis think about it.. Sugar dating better or Fl. Feel free to share your stories to about sugar dating and being with a FL

randyrockhard 28-03-2021 06:28 PM

Re: What is your opinion on Sugar Dating or FL better?

TS, you yourself keep on mentioning about sugardating on your posts. Why don't you start by sharing with us what you experienced?

My experience so far.. to my own surprise....I was being offered money +$1,000USD by a sugardating site if I were willing to have an interview and being featured by their company. ;)

willroyce 28-03-2021 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyrockhard (Post 20549469)
TS, you yourself keep on mentioning about sugardating on your posts. Why don't you start by sharing with us what you experienced?

My experience so far.. to my own surprise....I was being offered money +$1,000USD by a sugardating site if I were willing to have an interview and being featured by their company. ;)

yes! because i am person who has been in many sugar- dating relationships and honestly my story is tragic. My wife left me because i was going bankrupt in 2007 and i lost hope in love and marriage... i built my business back and i would say I am comfortable now.. I have been going on many sugar dating sites like sugarbook, Okcupid and also Tantan.. i feel that having sugar babies around me makes me feel cool and i have many hot experiences with different sugar babies in the past few years.. i will share some of my stories soon but i want to know what bros think about sugar dating or they prefer FL..

willroyce 28-03-2021 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyrockhard (Post 20549469)

ohh that is really cool.. were there any strings attached or just interview and feature??

fallen11 29-03-2021 12:13 PM

maybe depends on what you're after?
if you just want to fuck, go for FL easier
no feelings attached, no drama, no time wasted
fuck, pay and go

MillerV 29-03-2021 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willroyce (Post 20549486)
yes! because i am person who has been in many sugar- dating relationships and honestly my story is tragic. My wife left me because i was going bankrupt in 2007 and i lost hope in love and marriage... i built my business back and i would say I am comfortable now.. I have been going on many sugar dating sites like sugarbook, Okcupid and also Tantan.. i feel that having sugar babies around me makes me feel cool and i have many hot experiences with different sugar babies in the past few years.. i will share some of my stories soon but i want to know what bros think about sugar dating or they prefer FL..

maybe we can start a telegram to share our experience

catlord 29-03-2021 02:06 PM

Quote:

Would love to hear your stories bro. As I get older sugar dating or FL is something I might have to do in the future. Right now I don't have to go for those yet, but I think in the long term which one is more appealing will depend on what you want. If you just want sex and absolutely nothing else, FL still offers the best value for the least amount of time and money invested. If you want more than that, then the only option is sugar dating.

randyrockhard 29-03-2021 02:15 PM

Quote:

You obviously don't know what you are talking about with those apps. Why do you need to make stories up? Is it already school holidays???

A dating app works a hell lot of differently from a sugar dating site.

justwanadoit 29-03-2021 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catlord (Post 20550860)
Would love to hear your stories bro. As I get older sugar dating or FL is something I might have to do in the future. Right now I don't have to go for those yet, but I think in the long term which one is more appealing will depend on what you want. If you just want sex and absolutely nothing else, FL still offers the best value for the least amount of time and money invested. If you want more than that, then the only option is sugar dating.

Yes but if you want raw feeling and yet dedicated partner, having sugar babies will help

twinresist2 29-03-2021 09:19 PM

To sum it up, its like comparing Grab & car leasing. One you pay and per use.. the one you pay for dedicated use. The difference? depends on your preference. Variety or predictability :D

BroTrustMyWords 02-04-2021 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catlord (Post 20550860)

Agreed bro! FL is a better choice for married men like me.

willroyce 03-04-2021 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randyrockhard (Post 20550874)
You obviously don't know what you are talking about with those apps. Why do you need to make stories up? Is it already school holidays???

A dating app works a hell lot of differently from a sugar dating site.

hahaha... bro i have been in sugar dating relationships for quite some time and have numerous girls.. nowadays a sugar dating app and regular dating app has no difference.. Girls openly put sugar babies on their bio's and are looking for sugar daddies.. apps like sugarbook has the same features like tinder or tantan.. i think bro too old for sbf.. go take care grandkids

Canaries 03-04-2021 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willroyce (Post 20549379)
Recently I have been seeing a lot of sugar dating ads and sites and I want to know what the bros and sis think about it.. Sugar dating better or Fl. Feel free to share your stories to about sugar dating and being with a FL

No diff between these sites as I have seen FLs in sugarbabe sites and vice versa.... although these sluts try to camouflage their id but with a little csi can always find out the real person behind their online persona.

bignehneh 03-04-2021 08:14 PM

Same same la.

(1) FL is machiam like buying from taobao. You get some good, some bad but reasonable cost

(2) Sugarbabe is like overpaying at Robinson, Takashimaya. Of course quality better

willroyce 04-04-2021 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fallen11 (Post 20550716)
maybe depends on what you're after?
if you just want to fuck, go for FL easier
no feelings attached, no drama, no time wasted
fuck, pay and go

very true bro agreed! but nowadays FL also quite risky with the whole pandemic..