The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Difficulty controlling ejaculation (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=897674)

fakeguaikia 02-09-2022 07:24 AM

Difficulty controlling ejaculation

Sharing my issue. See if anyone have any advice.

I have an odd problem. I have “selective” premature ejaculation.

So what do I mean by “selective”?

Let’s separate the easy cases first.

Normally for HJs, if the lady is decent looking (I specifically dislike chubby ones) I will take around 5 minutes to finish (assuming I am not under alcohol or am under the weather). So while I would like to enjoy longer, I think 5 minutes still okay.

For blowjobs, maybe because not as tight as handjob grip, I can usually last 5-10 minutes depending on how excited I am and how “full my tank” is. If the lady is chio and blowing nicely, obviously I shoot faster. But still will have some lead time before I surrender.

For FJ, this is where my problem lies. Decent looking ladies I can’t last long. Maybe a couple of pumps and I feel like my seal is about to burst so either I stop and rest (such a spoiler) or I pump a few more times before surrendering. I tried to go for priligy. While it helps, I still find I surrender too fast (unless I slow down to be like a half functioning piston that pumps slowly).

My suspicion is I produce a lot of cum so my “internal pressure” is high hence always hard to control. I tried to train up my starting and stopping myself but I find I always have that pressure build up within a couple of seconds.

Any one with similar experience or advice?

sammyboyfor 05-09-2022 04:55 PM

Re: Difficulty controlling ejaculation

Quote:

Originally Posted by fakeguaikia (Post 21609024)
Sharing my issue. See if anyone have any advice.

I have an odd problem. I have “selective” premature ejaculation.

So what do I mean by “selective”?

Let’s separate the easy cases first.

Normally for HJs, if the lady is decent looking (I specifically dislike chubby ones) I will take around 5 minutes to finish (assuming I am not under alcohol or am under the weather). So while I would like to enjoy longer, I think 5 minutes still okay.

For blowjobs, maybe because not as tight as handjob grip, I can usually last 5-10 minutes depending on how excited I am and how “full my tank” is. If the lady is chio and blowing nicely, obviously I shoot faster. But still will have some lead time before I surrender.

For FJ, this is where my problem lies. Decent looking ladies I can’t last long. Maybe a couple of pumps and I feel like my seal is about to burst so either I stop and rest (such a spoiler) or I pump a few more times before surrendering. I tried to go for priligy. While it helps, I still find I surrender too fast (unless I slow down to be like a half functioning piston that pumps slowly).

My suspicion is I produce a lot of cum so my “internal pressure” is high hence always hard to control. I tried to train up my starting and stopping myself but I find I always have that pressure build up within a couple of seconds.

Any one with similar experience or advice?

It has nothing to do with the amount of cum it's all in the head.

In order to last longer you need to distract yourself with thoughts that a non arousing. :)

Iamnewgais 07-09-2022 07:36 PM

Re: Difficulty controlling ejaculation

Try working out. It works for me. If cum too fast, just go for second round. The second round will be longer.