The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Petite girl Looking for sugardaddy (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=886640)

xKiiha 24-06-2022 08:29 AM

Petite girl Looking for sugardaddy

Hi!!

COVID-19 brought me here. One of my parents recently passed away and my other parent has not been working for a while due to old age and mental illnesses. I’m here to make some money so that I can finance and feed my family, while paying off my school fees when it is due :-)

I’m 26 this year, female, athletic and curvy. I’ve been told I have a nice ass. I am at the moment not looking to indulge in penetrative sex because of past traumatic experiences that scarred me but I can offer other things:
- dress up in a translucent maid outfit to clean your place or do other things
- BJ
- HJ
- if you are a couple looking for a girl to join I can join you
- BDSM or anything
- play with myself

Or if you have any other fetishes that you want to realize, you can let me know. I can play that role.

Pls PM me if you are interested!! I have WeChat but I don’t think I want to leave it here publicly. Thank you :-)

Zirk 24-06-2022 04:44 PM

Re: Petite girl Looking for sugardaddy

Clear your pm please it’s full I cannot message

Zirk 24-06-2022 04:54 PM

Message me on WeChat Zoriac788.. I am not looking for sex as well… we will be a good pair

lavenderss 24-06-2022 04:57 PM

Pm me your wechat

DeViLzAgEnT 24-06-2022 05:29 PM

Hi, pls PM me your WeChat or Telegram to discuss? Thank you. :)

sinfit 24-06-2022 10:54 PM

Hi ur pm is full….

Levis 25-06-2022 12:57 AM

Hi, interested in all that you have mentioned hence care to PM your wechat ID or Telegram to discuss more? Thanks ��

xKiiha 25-06-2022 03:10 AM

Hello!! Sorry guys. My inbox is full and I just cleared my inbox. Please reach me at [email protected]! For those that PMed can I trouble you to email me again if I didn’t respond — my inbox is cleared already 😭

scharfschutze 25-06-2022 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKiiha (Post 21401628)
Hello!! Sorry guys. My inbox is full and I just cleared my inbox. Please reach me at [email protected]! For those that PMed can I trouble you to email me again if I didn’t respond — my inbox is cleared already 😭

It's full again hahaha but emailed you :)

mao9999 26-06-2022 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKiiha (Post 21399250)
Hi!!

COVID-19 brought me here. One of my parents recently passed away and my other parent has not been working for a while due to old age and mental illnesses. I’m here to make some money so that I can finance and feed my family, while paying off my school fees when it is due :-)

I’m 26 this year, female, athletic and curvy. I’ve been told I have a nice ass. I am at the moment not looking to indulge in penetrative sex because of past traumatic experiences that scarred me but I can offer other things:
- dress up in a translucent maid outfit to clean your place or do other things
- BJ
- HJ
- if you are a couple looking for a girl to join I can join you
- BDSM or anything
- play with myself

Or if you have any other fetishes that you want to realize, you can let me know. I can play that role.

Pls PM me if you are interested!! I have WeChat but I don’t think I want to leave it here publicly. Thank you :-)

I’m keen,please pm me

reading 26-06-2022 08:54 PM

anyone got any reply :rolleyes::D:D

xKiiha 27-06-2022 12:48 AM

Hi everyone!! Thanks for PMing and emailing me! I have received so many offers and messages and my inbox is swamped! If I haven’t gotten back to you — pls get back to me with specifications on what you’d like, what you enjoy etc so i can get back to you quickly once we align on what we like and expect.

Also thanks for everyone who reached out and expressed their concern for me :-) I rlly appreciate it!!

notaguy123 28-06-2022 02:15 PM

i am sorry about your parents. take care. hope one of the bros here will support you. sending you kindness.

charmingchan 07-07-2022 02:19 PM

Enough of sob stories BS ... anyway won;t be the 1st .... neither won't be the last you hear or see sob stories with potential to become 1800-UGOT-SCAM victims !~

demonhunter 10-07-2022 08:59 PM

how much you charge to dress normally and clean my place on sunday afternoon ? probably 4 hours

:D