The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Inflation, rising costs etc. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=82209)

t123 03-03-2008 09:50 AM

Inflation, rising costs etc.

Does it affect you or affect your decisions to cheong like before?

colins 03-03-2008 09:56 AM

Re: Inflation, rising costs etc.

Yes, esp taxi fares. The rest, seriously for cheonging not much difference. Unless the ktv or pub becomes more populated or the rental increase, the beer price also increase. That happened around tanjong pagar and boat quay a while back, but now gotten used to it liao.

Beer with alcohol level above 9% got tax slap too, so I avoid those now.

apollo13 03-03-2008 10:01 AM

Definitely, more spent on other things means less on cheonging. Even I notice food centre prices are slowing being adjusted up. Some places the same bowl of noodle .... not enough to eat also ... even if prices the same .... I think just past year alone, must have spent more than one bonk on price increase liao .. :eek:

tomvoyeur 04-03-2008 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apollo13 (Post 2613754)
Definitely, more spent on other things means less on cheonging. Even I notice food centre prices are slowing being adjusted up. Some places the same bowl of noodle .... not enough to eat also ... even if prices the same .... I think just past year alone, must have spent more than one bonk on price increase liao ..

Property prices risen the most - u will need to save more to get a flat of the same size now. Oil and commodities prices risen much too and this has filtered down to end consumers now. The pinch is now a punch.

Shim 04-03-2008 09:44 AM

Bro, petrol price ups again yday ... :eek:
Though I dont drive, I sympathise with those who do. And those pumping in Msia, after their election petrol prices expected to go up too ...

Haiz ... we live in an increasingly difficult world ...

longwinter 04-03-2008 02:19 PM

l am quite a sex addict. So despite the inflation, rising costs, l still cheong de.

despite frenz advise to stop, or control, the sex wolf beast inside me jus couldnt stay down. Dun noe is good or bad sia. :D

pocketrocket 04-03-2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t123 (Post 2613736)

Guess, when the urge strikes, inflation or not, also dun care lor :p :)

Rockweiler 04-03-2008 03:11 PM

Haha, agree, but nowadays got less spending power, so I believe naturally something have to give, must be cheonging .... unless one only cheong once a month, then nothing much there to cut down on. But if cheong quite often, now, might have to cheong 1 less or something ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by longwinter (Post 2616221)
l am quite a sex addict. So despite the inflation, rising costs, l still cheong de.

despite frenz advise to stop, or control, the sex wolf beast inside me jus couldnt stay down. Dun noe is good or bad sia. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by pocketrocket (Post 2616237)

Guess, when the urge strikes, inflation or not, also dun care lor :p

Niceman 04-03-2008 03:18 PM

go overseas bonk lor... why must we contribute to local economy, kns.... They dun even want to spend money to build high fence at the detention camp, and now they finding 1 scapegoat to bear the blame. They only interested in their own pay rise.

Niceman 04-03-2008 03:24 PM

go overseas bonk lor... why must we contribute to local economy, kns.... They dun even want to spend money to build high fence at the detention camp, and now they finding 1 scapegoat to bear the blame. They only interested in their own pay rise.

scott999 04-03-2008 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t123 (Post 2613736)

I'm sure some of us might have cut down on 'entertainment' or go for cheaper alternatives these days.
To some, its "shoot liao then say" kind of mentality.

Actually i think if any service provider here can offer xx/60min/1shot in times like these will be good.
'Cause many of us pay for 2shots but only shoot once. :D

Satanna 04-03-2008 06:13 PM

As a full grown horny I can only say when the urge come we will still go one. Just maybe downgrade the quality a bit. If go for Cat 150, maybe now will go for Cat 80 or Cat 40. If go expensive HC like Dragon, now may go cheaper ones like Bugis.

But the ...ahem... "little brother" still need to staisfy one. :cool:

tomvoyeur 05-03-2008 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niceman (Post 2616343)

I agree. I also avoid spending too much here n use it for travelling instead...

StairwayToSexen 05-03-2008 08:17 AM

Think this issue will affect everyone in a way another

acedia 05-03-2008 08:32 AM

Bro tomvoyeur and Niceman, alot of bros like me, wanna go, but got OC, difficult to get 'Visa' so have to depend on 1) OKT cutting price 2) Cheaper alternative 3) Cheong abit less ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomvoyeur (Post 2617481)
I agree. I also avoid spending too much here n use it for travelling instead...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niceman (Post 2616357)