The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Little Dragon Girl (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=446877)

shalalol 16-05-2014 07:54 PM

Little Dragon Girl

When tp this MP at taman pelangi....ask for 1 hr massage and was assign a PRC name Yang Yang. Very good looking wt nice big boob and soft skin....after 45 minutes she ask whether want hj or B2b...go for b2b very shiok slow motion wt bj and sucking....manage to suck her nipple and finger a bit...then load cannot tahan so terus pancut.....pay her and go back wt a smile on the face. Total damged rm158 including b2b....rm58 pay to counter

badbug 17-05-2014 12:36 AM

Re: Little Dragon Girl

can pm for the address and shop name?

thanks in advance.

picassofu 17-05-2014 09:19 AM

is it Pelangi Only Oxx ?

shalalol 19-05-2014 10:20 AM

Nope little dragon girl is not only one....the mp is beside neverland hotel at jalan abiad

Goatslooter 19-05-2014 10:22 AM

Can explore this area ! Sh b able to find with the hotel location ?

shalalol 19-05-2014 11:37 AM

Yup sure find...

xrage 19-05-2014 12:29 PM

xiao long niu has many outlets in JB. If TS can give more specific instructions that will be better, theres another one in Pelangi, beside the blue tyre shop. BUT I urge TS to give discreetly, since 'extras' are not legal in Msia.

Most of the girls are PRC girls. There was one I got was very foxy, and try to argue with me. I went there to relax and hv a good time, not to play domination. Not into that kind of things.. KNN.. lucky she was chio.

They hv many girls in the various branches. I suggest bros try them. Sometimes they move around the branches. Good luck fishing!

shalalol 19-05-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrage (Post 11062516)
xiao long niu has many outlets in JB. If TS can give more specific instructions that will be better, theres another one in Pelangi, beside the blue tyre shop. BUT I urge TS to give discreetly, since 'extras' are not legal in Msia.

Most of the girls are PRC girls. There was one I got was very foxy, and try to argue with me. I went there to relax and hv a good time, not to play domination. Not into that kind of things.. KNN.. lucky she was chio.

They hv many girls in the various branches. I suggest bros try them. Sometimes they move around the branches. Good luck fishing!

I agree wt you bro...they got many branches...in taman pelangi they got 3 branches....up to all of bro"s in here to go and riki...

Bearly 16-08-2014 12:47 PM

Dear TS, I don't think I saw little dragon girl around taman pelangi area. Only saw this 吉娃娃 and 贵妃格 along the lavender bread shop. But when I go up 贵妃阁,i saw a huge 小龙女 signboard upon the level 2 entrance. I think they changed name. Anyway I was assigned #67 for an hour massage.

Gunner72 21-08-2014 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearly (Post 11625885)
Dear TS, I don't think I saw little dragon girl around taman pelangi area. Only saw this 吉娃娃 and 贵妃格 along the lavender bread shop. But when I go up 贵妃阁,i saw a huge 小龙女 signboard upon the level 2 entrance. I think they changed name. Anyway I was assigned #67 for an hour massage.

TS say the shop is the building behind.....Bangkok Spa / 后宫 that stretch

shalalol 22-08-2014 01:12 PM

Little dragon near the tyre shop already change management...dont know what the name because signboard is in chinese, cannot read chinese looooorrrr....but the one at tje same strech as bangkok spa still got

OrlengJude 23-08-2014 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shalalol (Post 11660133)
Little dragon near the tyre shop already change management...dont know what the name because signboard is in chinese, cannot read chinese looooorrrr....but the one at tje same strech as bangkok spa still got

Bro the one same stretch as bangkok spa is it the glass door very tinted one? Really like those "hei dian" lol. Anyone tried there before?