The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   International Field Reports (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Genuine points exchange thread (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=493723)

Hanster 01-02-2015 05:47 PM

Re: Battle Zone

Quote:

Originally Posted by sex crusader (Post 12559075)
Lol...I am also waiting for that retard to show proof tht I'm a stealth agent Ler! He had openly post that someone who had party with me suck their money dry so I hereby asked him to name the person that I had partied with that accused me of doing that Ler! But heck...his last three years 'post were all repeating the same wordings and contents ! Yawnzzz!:rolleyes:

huh...u were drunk most of the times ler! How u did that huh?:D

Nonteerak2553 01-02-2015 05:49 PM

He got no ball to come here and talk. Really HKC!

End up he still composed lengthy essays. But no evidences being produce.

Not only coward but owns many cannon in JKT! Think I must warn all the Samsters about this ham chi kia!

Allanooi 01-02-2015 05:53 PM

He only fired shots expect us to figure out what he saying lol but the fact is we don't understand his thinking and baseless accusation how we can comprehend and when we can't agreed with his accusation he called us dumb becos he can't prove with evidences so who is the dumbiest:D later he will cry mother complain father we bullied him call his names lol when he losing his argument

Nonteerak2553 01-02-2015 06:02 PM

Wah bro Allanooi,

Couldn't agree anymore wasted can't up your points laew. This one absolutely correct about him!

He only will reply those he can, if can't reply he ignore. :D

Ya till now I haven't see the evidence he got. If really have he already post long time. He is great story teller.

At his age usually others tell stories to their grandchildren, but he tell stories to samsters. :D

SEAJ 01-02-2015 06:11 PM

All Hail the great SEAJ!

Woo Hoo!!

A whole thread DEDICATED just for li'l ole me?!

Thanks!!!!

Gotta love ya guys!
and Laugh My Farkin' Ass Off!!

Toodles!

SEAJ

Nonteerak2553 01-02-2015 06:16 PM

Seaj old man,

Nothing to say? Your LMFAO is lame. Find something new can. I thought banker usually educated one, but you, how come so stupid ar?

Maybe you bought fake degree from Indonesia? :D

TonyCheong 01-02-2015 06:39 PM

Oii you guys like that bully senior citizen SEAJ goot meh?! :mad:

Seriously you guys should post on his thread since he's very lonely there. :D

PS: oolouis don't think I forgot about you! More about you later. :p

Allanooi 01-02-2015 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyCheong (Post 12559435)
Oii you guys like that bully senior citizen SEAJ goot meh?! :mad:

Seriously you guys should post on his thread since he's very lonely there. :D

PS: oolouis don't think I forgot about you! More about you later. :p

U por seaj neglect oolouis later he come back to kpkb at u...:p

SEAJ 02-02-2015 12:53 AM

Love it!

The way you guys are all frothing at the mouth!

LMFAO
SEAJ

etct88 04-02-2015 12:32 AM

No longer a "battle" zone. More like all about "balls", categorically "lick","carry" and "don't have".

Don't be offended, www is to be taken with ..........

SEAJ 04-02-2015 12:49 AM

Totally stupid thread
SEAJ

Allanooi 04-02-2015 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 12573196)
Totally stupid thread
SEAJ

You can do better than this where the pages of essays lol and words to blast people how come u come here to post such comments u also agreed u are stupid to post here lol LFMAO lol u so hungry I needs to push words into ur mouths now is it ??? U r exposed no chance to freeloader on some kind brothers

sex crusader 04-02-2015 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 12573196)
Totally stupid thread
SEAJ

So u finally admit that u are stupid? I knew this long ago that you are not that intelligent ! If this thread is stupid than why r u posting and making baseless claimed here? So this conclude that u indeed a stupid old fart!:D

Nonteerak2553 04-02-2015 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sex crusader (Post 12574648)
So u finally admit that u are stupid? I knew this long ago that you are not that intelligent!

Not only he slow-witted but he has lost his sense of bearing after being bombard by us. LMFAO! :D:D:D:D

Hurricane88 04-02-2015 05:57 PM

Re: Should we nominate SEAJ as asshole of this forum?

Quote:

Originally Posted by osamabinladin (Post 12576569)
What say you?

sorry...no new thread like this in my international section...:)

merge this into Battle thread...post from there...:)

SEAJ 04-02-2015 06:50 PM

Quote:

What say you?

Should we nominate for SBF:

Stealth Agent:
TonyCheong.

Stealth Agent wannabe/penny-ante freeloader:
Nonteerak2553

Participating Taikor:
sex crusader

Taikor Wannabe:
Allanooi

Clueless Acolyte:
etct88
sinjktcnx
Triple-X

Clone:
Treemon99 – or is he just another stealth agent wannabe?
Snacky
osamabinladin
SAEJ
seajfather
SEAJmother

What say you?
Toodles!!!

Nonteerak2553 04-02-2015 07:01 PM

LMFAO!

SLOW WITTED SEAJ

Came out with nominations. LMFAO!

How about nominate yourself for being the BIGGEST PRICK in SBF.:D

I always back up my words with evidences, unlike you, big joker, clown. :D

Treemon99 04-02-2015 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 12577306)

Clone:
What say you?
Toodles!!!

Ladyboy........ U sibei goot la ........... U phua cheebye don anyhow accuse la .........., all who bei song with u muz be somewhat connected to stealth agent la .......... Cheebye how cum ur tinking so shallow? ............ Wan accuse show evidence,simple as that.....don chiu gong lam pa song la cheebye....... Bo wei gong then say so wat ah? Cheebye u really one peng wei kia ......... Oi chao ah gua u don blame me hor for my first entry into tis thread ......... U pull me in tis thread .......... So when u going to do wat u say and ignore me........ Chao ah gua words steady abit and don act big behind keyboard............ Nothing to say then so wat ah? Knnz eh whats ur connection with ricky lee the bogus fengshui master? Say lei......... Oi chao ah gua r u or r u not going to ignore me cheebye simple question oso u cannot answer then haolian ur england sibei ho............. Don gong lan jiao wei la chao ah gua .......... LFMAO :D

Nonteerak2553 04-02-2015 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 12577306)

Stealth Agent:
TonyCheong.

Nonteerak2553

Participating Taikor:
sex crusader

Taikor Wannabe:
Allanooi

Clueless Acolyte:
etct88
sinjktcnx
Triple-X

Clone:
Snacky
osamabinladin
SAEJ
seajfather
SEAJmother

14 and counting against you ALONE?

Old fool, I think you better retire from the world better. Coffin awaiting for you krub. :D

Allanooi 04-02-2015 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 12577430)

Old fool, I think you better retire from the world better. Coffin awaiting for you krub. :D

Wonder he ever exist in first place in this dimension or he jump into wrong channel lol...

Treemon99 04-02-2015 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 12577430)

There are more ......... A matter of fact i receive 5ups yesterday for my post againist tis chao ah gua and there r a few nicks that nv even post in thai threads but somewhere else in international section............ Ladyboy when will u stop tinking u got the whole world supportz and watever jiao wei u say is 100% right? Knnz.......... I tink tis post england should be easy enuff for u to comprehend hor? ............ LFMAO :D

SEAJ 04-02-2015 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonteerak2553 (Post 12577370)
lmfao!

Slow witted

Quote:

Originally Posted by treemon99 (Post 12577425)
ladyboy........ U sibei goot la

Quote:

Originally Posted by nonteerak2553 (Post 12577430)
14 and counting

Quote:

Originally Posted by allanooi (Post 12577448)
wonder he ever..

Quote:

Originally Posted by treemon99 (Post 12577481)
there are more ............ Lfmao :d

LMFAO!
:d

SEAJ

Nonteerak2553 04-02-2015 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allanooi (Post 12577448)
Wonder he ever exist in first place in this dimension or he jump into wrong channel lol...

He's a loner. At his age, he got no spouse, only got this forum. See how the way his replies. Usually got more than 1K words. He spent his time in this forum, trying to make samsters hate him, so that he got someone to talk too. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treemon99 (Post 12577481)
There are more ........

Half of CP chiongsters hated him, and now thai chiongsters too. :D

He don't dare to put all their names here. Before you joined, you know what were his signature?

His signature stated that before mass zapping him pls read his explanation first. And he created link to his explanation essays.

So you think why would Samsters organized such act if he isn't pain in ass. :D

SEAJ 04-02-2015 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 12577786)
He's a loner. At his age, he got no spouse, only got this forum. See how the way his replies. Usually got more than 1K words. He spent his time in this forum, trying to make samsters hate him, so that he got someone to talk too. :D
Half of CP chiongsters hated him, and now thai chiongsters too. :D
He don't dare to put all their names here. Before you joined, you know what were his signature?
His signature stated that before mass zapping him pls read his explanation first. And he created link to his explanation essays.
So you think why would Samsters organized such act if he isn't pain in ass. :D

And so....What?!

LMFAO
SEAJ

Nonteerak2553 04-02-2015 08:37 PM

In case those don't know what's happening, this is some brief explanation what's going on between us and the old fool SEAJ.

Ain't going to debate with that old skunk from Indonesia any more. But instead will write some FACTS that readers here doesn't know.

Should you need evidences, I'll gladly search back all his past post and give you the link.

10 facts that you should know about this OLD SEAJ!

1. SEAJ is not a Farang/Ang moh/Caucasian but he is Chinese born Indonesia. (Can verify with those CP chiongsters who used to chiong with him before)

2.SEAJ is an old retiree banker.
(Can verify with those CP chiongsters who used to chiong with him before)

3.SEAJ is el cheapo, who only goes for cheap bonks. Those KTV girls he can't afford. Beside that he also asked samsters to stop TCSS so that his data can last longer. (Can verify with those CP chiongsters and his recent post about this.)

4. SEAJ has many clones, but he admitted to have one, don't know for whatever uses. (Can verify in his recent post dated yesterday)

5. SEAJ USED to be an agent, he admitted to run a tour company before. But who knows he still running it. By eliminate all the small time agents, he can gain the businesses solely by himself. Very cunning.
(Can verify in his recent post, dated yesterday also)

6. SEAJ got a lackey by moniker Oolouis. This boot licker will back SEAJ up whenever there's flame about SEAJ. Besides that SEAJ claimed Oolouis is flirty rich, to the extend can buy over me.
(Can verify by searching moniker Oolouis, out of his 700+ post 60% all backing up this SEAJ)

7.SEAJ is talk cock number 1 in SBF. Many samsters asking for evidences, about me, and some other samsters being an agent, instead of producing one, he keep diverting other things. (Can verify by read this thread, asking him umpteen times. He even openly declared that he got infos via PM, but when asked he divert to other things.)

8.SEAJ loves the word LMFAO. If he can't reply or got nothing to say, he
will just reply "LMFAO"
(Can verify by reading his recent post, 99% contain the word LMFAO)

9.SEAJ will labeled you as an agent if you go against him. (Can verify by reading the lastest post in this thread, our bro Treemon99 just suffer similar fate)

10.SEAJ is a cancer to international threads. (Can verify by going to CP thread 1 and recently all the thai threads)

Will add more things in the future. So those who still want this old SEAJ, I don't know what to say.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=138

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 12571723)
Woo Hoo!!
Even if all true (and you just keep on wondering if all true or not, and again LMFAO, coz that's what I'm doing now!) - I got another question for you - So What?!

And of course you've never answered the only other question I've asked time and again:

Are you or are you not an agent serving mongers in foreign destinations?

Here goes.... LMFAO!
SEAJ

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=139

SEAJ 04-02-2015 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 (Post 12577809)
In case those don't

And So What?!

SEAJ

Treemon99 04-02-2015 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 12577771)
LMFAO!
:d

SEAJ

Ladyboy......... How cum now even ur words becum smaller........... Knnz don humji lei .........., where is ur hero attitude? Chinese saying cannot be hero be gou xiong ah? Eh ......., chao ah gua tot u say u ignore me why nv ignore me? Kana expose of ur real agenda leaw then nothing to say ah? ........ Chao ah gua when will u stand by ur wordz? Knnz......... LFMAO :D

SEAJ 04-02-2015 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treemon99 (Post 12577824)
Ladyboy......... How cum now even ur words becum smaller........... Knnz don humji lei .........., where is ur hero attitude? Chinese saying cannot be hero be gou xiong ah? Eh ......., chao ah gua tot u say u ignore me why nv ignore me? Kana expose of ur real agenda leaw then nothing to say ah? ........ Chao ah gua when will u stand by ur wordz? Knnz......... LFMAO :D

You and nonteerak - make sure you're not typing directly over your keyboard.

All that foaming and frothing - its gonna drip and electrocute your crinkly bums to a crisp!

Toodles!
SEAJ

SEAJ 04-02-2015 08:51 PM

Quote:

What say you?

Should we nominate for SBF:

Stealth Agent:
TonyCheong.

Nonteerak2553

Participating Taikor:
sex crusader

Taikor Wannabe:
Allanooi

Clueless Acolyte:
etct88
sinjktcnx
Triple-X

Clone:
Snacky
osamabinladin
SAEJ
seajfather
SEAJmother

What say you?
Toodles!!!

Treemon99 04-02-2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEAJ (Post 12577842)
You and nonteerak - make sure you're not typing directly over your keyboard.

All that foaming and frothing - its gonna drip and electrocute your crinkly bums to a crisp!

Toodles!
SEAJ

Ladyboy.......... Electrocute and burn ur kukujiao la ............ Save u the surgery fee to cut off ur old bird ............ Oi r u or r u not going to ignore me chao ah gua? Now peng wei liao paiseh to say out ah? Knnz ............ Chok dee on ur fight against urself LFMAO :D