The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Jogging Ladies (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=790450)

itguy2008 22-09-2020 12:01 AM

Jogging Ladies

Hey guys,

Did you all notice how appealing and sexy are the sports outfit for clothing nowadays?

I was doing my old man jog today and it was drizzling a little. At 48, my jog is most probably someone's else walking. Then "WOOSH" I was overtaken by a lady wearing black long tights, big singlet showing off her sports bra with a matching cap. All in black. Most appealing thing. She is wearing perfume.

My logical reaction. Nope. Not an erection. Running out of breath already. Pick up the pace and follow her as long as I could before I had to break to a walk and lost her.

sky_liner2 22-09-2020 08:18 AM

Re: Jogging Ladies

Same thoughts bro, you have my support. Not only that, the ladies are also good runners, covering distance which I couldn't achieve.

itguy2008 22-09-2020 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky_liner2 (Post 20227504)
Same thoughts bro, you have my support. Not only that, the ladies are also good runners, covering distance which I couldn't achieve.

Hopefully this motivate brothers here to exercise more other than exercising in bed. hahaha.

Maybe it is a good time to carry my phone when jogging too. Too bad my watch does not have the camera function else can snip a picture for you guys.

TheOnlooker 22-09-2020 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky_liner2 (Post 20227504)

That's true, I can barely do 5km, but these ladies do 10km like a walk in the park :eek:

Kovovo 22-09-2020 05:45 PM

Haha Lao unkers can't kip up!
I usually beo lady joggers when I go cycling w my kid and I really love to go cycling!

LiuJun 22-09-2020 06:13 PM

You run at the park behind Golden Mile can see many ladies in sports *attire. Recently on a weekend evening I cycled to MBS via the park I can easily pass by 7 to 15 ladies in jogging attire

minnylo 22-09-2020 08:18 PM

usually unker will like this type

ramysg12345 22-09-2020 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itguy2008 (Post 20228037)
Hopefully this motivate brothers here to exercise more other than exercising in bed. hahaha.

Sometimes can spot pokies for those unpadded sports bra, and some are quite prominent, enjoyed such views. ;)

aerophonic 22-09-2020 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramysg12345 (Post 20228637)
Sometimes can spot pokies for those unpadded sports bra, and some are quite prominent, enjoyed such views. ;)

These are incentives haha :D

Camryaltis 22-09-2020 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itguy2008 (Post 20227169)
Hey guys,

Did you all notice how appealing and sexy are the sports outfit for clothing nowadays?

I was doing my old man jog today and it was drizzling a little. At 48, my jog is most probably someone's else walking. Then "WOOSH" I was overtaken by a lady wearing black long tights, big singlet showing off her sports bra with a matching cap. All in black. Most appealing thing. She is wearing perfume.

My logical reaction. Nope. Not an erection. Running out of breath already. Pick up the pace and follow her as long as I could before I had to break to a walk and lost her.

Now u know why I go jogging daily? And yes I see many wearing singlets with big arm holes showing their sports bra. But........if u go to ECP on a sat morning, many ladies are running shirtless in their sports bra and tights/hot shorts/fbt curve cuts

Excellent motivation to keep fit.

Roozu 22-09-2020 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiuJun (Post 20228267)
You run at the park behind Golden Mile can see many ladies in sports *attire. Recently on a weekend evening I cycled to MBS via the park I can easily pass by 7 to 15 ladies in jogging attire

I was searching for good places to jog and saw this. Thanks bro. Will keep this place in mind

poongko 23-09-2020 08:33 AM

Quote:

Hahaha.

Best reward.

Now you know why peoples can easy pass IPPT.

All thanks to those girls encourage boys run run run.

:D

sky_liner2 23-09-2020 08:46 AM

Quote:

That are the bouncing SPOTLIGHTS:p:D

itguy2008 23-09-2020 12:37 PM

I normally jog from Sengkang along the Park Connector to Punggol Waterway.

Since it is young neighbourhood, you get a lot of young ladies.

Monday spotted a lady jogging without bra. From the arm hole of her singlet can see her side breasts. Small la. About A or B. Suddenly very motivated, quick quick pick up the pace, over take her for about 200m, then U-turn. I was hoping to see pokies.

Damn. By the time I U turn, she already U-turned and I got no more stamina to catch up with her liao. hahaha.

poongko 23-09-2020 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itguy2008 (Post 20229514)
I normally jog from Sengkang along the Park Connector to Punggol Waterway.

Since it is young neighbourhood, you get a lot of young ladies.

Monday spotted a lady jogging without bra. From the arm hole of her singlet can see her side breasts. Small la. About A or B. Suddenly very motivated, quick quick pick up the pace, over take her for about 200m, then U-turn. I was hoping to see pokies.

Damn. By the time I U turn, she already U-turned and I got no more stamina to catch up with her liao. hahaha.

Not long ago, my house there also encounter same as you.... why nowaday girl like to wear singlet but without bra on and their nehneh only at A or B?? :confused:

Anyway good what.... train your stamina to pass your yearly IPPT with GOLD.

;);)