The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Screwing Bangla Workers (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=825172)

TuttiFruitti 12-06-2021 04:56 AM

Screwing Bangla Workers

Since there's a thread "screwing maids", I wonder if there's any ladies who screw bangla construction workers / cleaners? :D

I personally know a local married C cupper MILF who is screwing a chinese work permit holder (works as a chef in a hawker centre). She chat up via FB dating (now FB no more dating app I think) and invited him over to her house and then they did it on her marriage bed. :-p

How I know bcos when I screwed her, she told me this particular chinese guy also "very good" and showed me her upward curving cock pics. LOL...

Angmolover 12-06-2021 01:56 PM

Re: Screwing Bangla Workers

Quote:

Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti (Post 20682789)
Since there's a thread "screwing maids", I wonder if there's any ladies who screw bangla construction workers / cleaners? :D

I personally know a local married C cupper MILF who is screwing a chinese work permit holder (works as a chef in a hawker centre). She chat up via FB dating (now FB no more dating app I think) and invited him over to her house and then they did it on her marriage bed. :-p

How I know bcos when I screwed her, she told me this particular chinese guy also "very good" and showed me her upward curving cock pics. LOL...

Why don't you do it yourself, and screw a few bangla construction worker and then report back to us? Better still, go to the dorm and be their cum bucket, then let us know.

PS got pic to show?

TuttiFruitti 12-06-2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 20683356)
Why don't you do it yourself, and screw a few bangla construction worker and then report back to us? Better still, go to the dorm and be their cum bucket, then let us know.

PS got pic to show?

You're so racist? :eek:

goldie9660 12-06-2021 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti (Post 20683415)

Since u started the thread, u should have some experience being bang or have bang a bangla. Why not share ur experience with us.

Assman69 12-06-2021 07:32 PM

School holidays now ~ lot of fruit cakes outside

hayhay 12-06-2021 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti (Post 20683415)

This is call racist? Please do not everything also racist? So what we are racist?

Penguin23 12-06-2021 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti (Post 20682789)

Maids screw Banglas all the time.....you don't consider them ladies? Lol

TuttiFruitti 13-06-2021 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldie9660 (Post 20683462)
Since u started the thread, u should have some experience being bang or have bang a bangla. Why not share ur experience with us.

Well Orchard Tower is closed now... used to be famous pickup point for banglas. :D

beefucker 13-06-2021 06:42 PM

the name of this thread is so funny....

Are u asking sg helper /maid to post their experience here?:confused::confused:

sky_liner2 14-06-2021 08:26 AM

Screwing or being screwed???

TuttiFruitti 14-06-2021 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky_liner2 (Post 20686266)
Screwing or being screwed???

Both... often we see sg men with pinoy / fdw, have any of you seen sg women with bangla, china men, etc.?

evelynwong 14-06-2021 09:24 AM

no thanks, never.

acidicavex 14-06-2021 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti (Post 20686269)
Both... often we see sg men with pinoy / fdw, have any of you seen sg women with bangla, china men, etc.?

have u watch Alicia??

staminadick 15-06-2021 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acidicavex (Post 20686315)
have u watch Alicia??

wwonder if the bangla pay alicia

18sons 16-06-2021 05:10 PM

there was this news articles i think in 2019 or 2020, where the bangla offered the gal some drinks then she let him fuck her.