The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looking for sugar baby arrangements (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=842909)

Moreschi 14-10-2021 06:51 PM

Looking for sugar baby arrangements

Hello.. I'm looking for sugarbaby arrangements.. I'll drop you details & step by step below. If you're interested, drop me your telegram info and I'll reach out to you :)

Criteria:
- I'm looking for local Chinese girl (22-29 years old).
- Slim body type, good skin complexion and don't have flat bum.
- Height doesn't matter as long still fall into slim category, boobs size doesn't matter, skin tone doesn't matter for me.
- Able to meet up any weekdays once a week for few hours (flexible timing).

How should we start:
- we can have quick Q&A via telegram (chat / call) to discuss rate & your do and don'ts.
- if the chat / call goes well, we can meet up for coffee around North East area to make sure you and I are comfortable with each other. (I will reimburse you $50 for transportation cost after the meet up)
- if the meet up goes well, we can do pay per meet to see our compatibility behind close door.

Remuneration, venue & my details:
- Payment will be pay per meet in cash (400-800 per meet) depending on your overall package.
- I rented a unit up North East so we have a lot of privacy. You have to travel there however.
- During the course of meet up, I will not require you to accompany me out etc, so again, there's no risk of public exposure.
- I'm average Chinese guy in my mid 30s.. normal build..

If the above sounds good, drop me your telegram info and I'll reach out to you :)

Thank you!

Cuntworth 15-10-2021 09:58 AM

Re: Looking for sugar baby arrangements

Got pic to show???:D

Moreschi 28-11-2021 08:01 PM

Bump my thread! ;)

sequence79 29-11-2021 11:03 PM

FL rate is already 650 to 1200. And you are offering your sb just 400 to 800? Don't be a 咸菜leh.

Moreschi 19-12-2021 06:41 PM

Bump my thread! ;)

CL16 20-12-2021 11:37 AM

Bro.. I think you might have to up your price a bit. Few hours per meet = 400 to 800? Mathematically, you are saying 3 hours for 400 to 800. Few means 2 to 3 hours. The hourly rate is pathetically low at 133 per hour.

I doubt any SG gals at the age group will do it. For your info, an hour with 40+ lady is at 150. Either you be willing to fork out more or be willing to relax your criteria.

Cheers! Wish you all the best though!

Upz my points if I make some sense. 🙏🏻

sammyhunk 21-12-2021 12:09 AM

Laughing my ass off…. $400 per meet? Come on la. You think now is yr 2000 huh?

shadow12 30-12-2021 01:03 AM

Might as well pay for FL based on your arrangement.

In fact 400-800/meet is disgustingly low lol

CL16 30-12-2021 05:12 PM

Hi Bro, millionaires are plentiful in SG. Being a millionaire does not indicate any social status or be seen as having high SES. And by working 5 years off your ass you can get 1 million? I think depends on which field of work he is in, not all jobs are paying you based on your effort and outputs. For the fact that TS intentionally and deliberately stated local gals, he must have special attachment to them. I am likewise similar to him to prefer local nice gals as I find less distance in communicating and having the capacity to hold decent conversations. I am not saying non locals can’t do that, my personal experiences are pale in comparison to other brothers here.

What the bros are advising him is to be more realistic, if he really wants local gals, he needs to be more willing to pay more so that he wouldn’t be disappointed.

Cheers and have a good day!