The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Sexual Health Issues (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   F*cking worried (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=941462)

IllusionEmpty 31-05-2023 11:31 PM

F*cking worried

dwdnndondwdq

Autumnsun 01-06-2023 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IllusionEmpty (Post 22376628)
Was on abstinence for a while, got too horny and then went to geylang. I visited L16 one of the vietnam houses.:(

So the girl applied KY jelly lube to her vagina. After which she used her hand to stroke the penis for about ten times (is there a risk here? since there's apparent liquid transfer). I stopped her and she put the condom on. Sex was in missionary and lasted for less than 2 mins (think I have PE so cheong is probably not a good idea, going forward). She then took the condom off and used tissue paper to wipe the ejaculate off (I am worried that the tissue paper is from other customers or something, which means I am infected?)

I went to the shower immediately and poured PVP-I onto the glans, urethra, balls and surrounding areas for about 15 seconds and then washed it off.

Window period for herpes is 2-12 days as per CDC, so I am waiting and see if it appears.

I understand gonorrhea and chlamydia testing is via urine test? What if it infects other parts of the penis outside of the urethra? Can this be tested?

Now all this causes an anxious state of mind, seriously fark my life.

Can quit forever mah?

Bro, u must be damn worried for the past few days. I guess it would be good for u to talk to a doctor to get an ease of mind with proper advice or testing. Can try dtap clinic (possibly same day appt) or dsc.

May the odds be ever in your favor

sammyboyfor 01-06-2023 11:28 AM

Re: F*cking worried

Quote:

Originally Posted by IllusionEmpty (Post 22376628)
Was on abstinence for a while, got too horny and then went to geylang. I visited L16 one of the vietnam houses.:(

So the girl applied KY jelly lube to her vagina. After which she used her hand to stroke the penis for about ten times (is there a risk here? since there's apparent liquid transfer). I stopped her and she put the condom on. Sex was in missionary and lasted for less than 2 mins (think I have PE so cheong is probably not a good idea, going forward). She then took the condom off and used tissue paper to wipe the ejaculate off (I am worried that the tissue paper is from other customers or something, which means I am infected?)

I went to the shower immediately and poured PVP-I onto the glans, urethra, balls and surrounding areas for about 15 seconds and then washed it off.

Window period for herpes is 2-12 days as per CDC, so I am waiting and see if it appears.

I understand gonorrhea and chlamydia testing is via urine test? What if it infects other parts of the penis outside of the urethra? Can this be tested?

Now all this causes an anxious state of mind, seriously fark my life.

Can quit forever mah?

The possibility of catching anything based upon your description of what transpired is very, very low so I wouldn't bother too much about STDs.

Just carry on enjoying your newfound hobby and get tested every few months and you'll soon find that commercial sex can be nothing more than part of your routine to the point where it relieves stress rather than causing anxiety.

You don't worry about food poisoning after every meal so why sweat over the possibility of STDs after every fuck? :D

IllusionEmpty 01-06-2023 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 22377775)
The possibility of catching anything based upon your description of what transpired is very, very low so I wouldn't bother too much about STDs.

Just carry on enjoying your newfound hobby and get tested every few months and you'll soon find that commercial sex can be nothing more than part of your routine to the point where it relieves stress rather than causing anxiety.

You don't worry about food poisoning after every meal so why sweat over the possibility of STDs after every fuck? :D

sdqweweweqewe

sammyboyfor 01-06-2023 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IllusionEmpty (Post 22377807)
Hi boss. Thanks for the reply.

I realise that my penis is not entirely hard during penetration. I felt nothing through the condom; it’s like having sex with air. Could it be due to anxiety during the act?

Yeah anxiety will most definitely have an effect on your erection. Once you've learned to relax everything will work fine.

chickenlittley 01-06-2023 10:29 PM

alot of these comes from guilt.. lol..

low risk of HIV i feel... but the rest.. better go doc check

Zzz59 03-06-2023 12:56 AM

U wanna go fuck but worry so much, how to enjoy the experience like that.

DennisG 05-06-2023 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zzz59 (Post 22382510)
U wanna go fuck but worry so much, how to enjoy the experience like that.

i agree! just take the necessary precautions like wearing condom and dont think so much liao whatever will be will be

skinnyboyslim 23-06-2023 12:42 PM

Bro don't worry about it coz we only live once