The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here! (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   22f local mixed blood girl in financial crunch (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=832447)

mixedallison 30-07-2021 11:28 PM

22f local mixed blood girl in financial crunch

After so long of depending on people, i have decided to create my own sammyboy account. A little detail about myself

I am 22f, Singaporean Pink IC girl, but of mixed parentage. Dad is Chinese and mom is Filipino. I am around 159cm, 49kg and 32C. Definitely not fat, and not chopsticks either. In fact im pretty proud of my body. Looks wise, abit tan. Personality wise, can be quite chatty if i am comfortable with you and feel that you are treating me nice.

Anyway, i am kinda the sole breadwinner for my family, so really in need of money especially in this kind of bad financial times. I do not want to do FL because i do not want to meet too many people. Neither do I want to get monthly payments, because i have heard of girls not getting their monthly payments at the end of the month. Plus im not sure if i can commit such a fixed schedule. So financial wise, lets discuss what we can do in private. But here is what i offer:

Full service, but i need to use protection for safety purpose. And i dont Anal or Swallow. Anything else should be fine, but please no weird things, no painful things and please no leaving of marks on me.

im fine with doing anywhere, house, hotels, stairs, etc etc, so long as you are able to either fetch me/book grab for me/meet me and grab together. Sorry as i know some guys would agree to meet a certain place and never show up. I stay north area btw!

So please, i really really prefer only mid-long term arrangements, not one offs. and i dont want to meet too many guys. i hope to meet someone who can really help me out soon. Do PM me your intro, your offer, and then i will provide you my telegram where i will then send you my Photos!

JackieWong 01-08-2021 02:43 PM

Re: 22f local mixed blood girl in financial crunch

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixedallison (Post 20762524)
After so long of depending on people, i have decided to create my own sammyboy account. A little detail about myself

I am 22f, Singaporean Pink IC girl, but of mixed parentage. Dad is Chinese and mom is Filipino. I am around 159cm, 49kg and 32C. Definitely not fat, and not chopsticks either. In fact im pretty proud of my body. Looks wise, abit tan. Personality wise, can be quite chatty if i am comfortable with you and feel that you are treating me nice.

Anyway, i am kinda the sole breadwinner for my family, so really in need of money especially in this kind of bad financial times. I do not want to do FL because i do not want to meet too many people. Neither do I want to get monthly payments, because i have heard of girls not getting their monthly payments at the end of the month. Plus im not sure if i can commit such a fixed schedule. So financial wise, lets discuss what we can do in private. But here is what i offer:

Full service, but i need to use protection for safety purpose. And i dont Anal or Swallow. Anything else should be fine, but please no weird things, no painful things and please no leaving of marks on me.

im fine with doing anywhere, house, hotels, stairs, etc etc, so long as you are able to either fetch me/book grab for me/meet me and grab together. Sorry as i know some guys would agree to meet a certain place and never show up. I stay north area btw!

So please, i really really prefer only mid-long term arrangements, not one offs. and i dont want to meet too many guys. i hope to meet someone who can really help me out soon. Do PM me your intro, your offer, and then i will provide you my telegram where i will then send you my Photos!

Your Inbox is full tele me @sucker1974

bob90 01-08-2021 03:19 PM

Hello.! I'm 30 year old local Chinese male.. may I know how much are your charges? I'm just looking for discrete casual meet up without sex.. some light kissing, touching and the most is just a hj at the end. Miss those chasing young skirts days. Let me know what u think.. hope to hear from you soon! :) your inbox is full.. please pm me!

Shwarks 01-08-2021 03:48 PM

Hi,

My name is Ray, 33 local Chinese and I'd love to attempt this with you on a mid long term basis. I don't have those kinks that would hurt etc.

Decent shape, standing at 174. Adventures are what I like to explore.

Hope to hear to speak more

vize 01-08-2021 04:13 PM

Interested. Tele me @Chomusuke6996

nidos 01-08-2021 05:31 PM

Tele @nightmajor

s4fun 01-08-2021 06:28 PM

I stay in the north too

SayMyNamee 01-08-2021 06:32 PM

Tele me @Tooopiick. looking forward for your reply. Thank you.

SBFqualityctrl 01-08-2021 06:56 PM

Hi there, your inbox is full. Please pm me! Happy to discuss an arrangement that is mutually beneficial.

zhonglian 01-08-2021 08:07 PM

Nice shape sis, hope we can click!

mbbs 01-08-2021 08:56 PM

hi my tele is mbbs60
pm me

peeshead 02-08-2021 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieWong (Post 20764422)
Your Inbox is full tele me @sucker1974

Hi Allison,
Tried to send you my intro but your inbox is full.
Sincere guy here and hope we can have a win-win arrangement.

PM me on tele TheHodlerZ to discuss.

SuperTank 02-08-2021 10:06 PM

Just go sign-on in the army, navy or air force. Do not become a chicken here.

Gig3 02-08-2021 11:25 PM

Hi there,

I'm interested. I'm Malay/29.

Looks wise I'm pretty average and slightly on the heavier side. I also stay in the north so engaging a longer commitment would be much easier.

I can do sex and just casual dates (dinner, movie). We can even do both but of course the payment would be separate. I'll share on the comfortable rates over telegram.

Hope that's ideal for you and you can share with me your telegram.

Joe812 02-08-2021 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixedallison (Post 20762524)

Hi. My telegram is joe207sky. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi. My telegram is joe207sky. Hope to hear from you.