The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Sniping without upskirt (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=753687)

Innocentt 16-11-2019 10:07 PM

Sniping without upskirt

I understand that recently the old sniping chat has been deleted by the administrator. Well i understand that he has his concerns too as it infringe on the privacy of the victims. So as to prevent this infringement, request for all samster to censor their facial feature before posting.

Hope admin will give us a chance.

Innocentt 16-11-2019 10:08 PM

The pants so tight i keep seeing her adjust. So seductive.

Innocentt 16-11-2019 10:15 PM

ModelsInc 16-11-2019 10:52 PM

Re: Sniping without upskirt

What app u use ?

4Dguru 16-11-2019 10:58 PM

Support TS. Camping for more .

EDWM 17-11-2019 04:43 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ED2zeCpU...pg&name=medium

superstiffy 17-11-2019 09:16 AM

Wah u all dun understand ah? the problem is not upskirt... the problem is the hero bros that take upskirt + show face...

Upskirt but never show face how to complain? They see the panty they know who liao ah? panty got write name meh? like that sibei li hai lo...

As long as got show face mean got thing to complain... no need upskirt also can complain...

But hor i also dun understand la... you go and take cha boh underwear then show the whole world like that very song meh? Why ah? :confused:

Babymonkey 17-11-2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 19446719)
Wah u all dun understand ah? the problem is not upskirt... the problem is the hero bros that take upskirt + show face...

Upskirt but never show face how to complain? They see the panty they know who liao ah? panty got write name meh? like that sibei li hai lo...

As long as got show face mean got thing to complain... no need upskirt also can complain...

But hor i also dun understand la... you go and take cha boh underwear then show the whole world like that very song meh? Why ah? :confused:

Reminded me of a Song...
Cheap Thrills Sia... Lmao

NoodlesWet 17-11-2019 04:38 PM

:D:D

can upskirt la, just don't show the face

Innocentt 17-11-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstiffy (Post 19446719)

Sorry bro. I also mention that samsters that post to censor their facial features in my first post. Pls dont be so triggered. We're all here to feast on our eyes. If anyone has upskirts photos are still welcome.

Innocentt 17-11-2019 05:24 PM

HOWS EVERYONE ENJOYING THEIR NAVY AT VIVO?

lots of cai here. But only managed to catch this milf.

bochapsing 18-11-2019 02:10 AM

Support..!!!!

thanks TS...

ml1138 18-11-2019 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innocentt (Post 19445406)
The pants so tight i keep seeing her adjust. So seductive.

( Click to show/hide )

Wow! camel toes exposed already...Thanks bro , more please.:D

superstiffy 18-11-2019 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Innocentt (Post 19447987)
Sorry bro. I also mention that samsters that post to censor their facial features in my first post. Pls dont be so triggered. We're all here to feast on our eyes. If anyone has upskirts photos are still welcome.

No la bro... I not angry...

I see before some got censor the face but censor also got many type... some is censor liao still M18 or R21... must censor until PG then can mah.. cover abit the eye but still will know who... confirm got some people go and bao toh to the girl... if picture got no face then how to bao toh?

I dont understand is take upskirt liao can see panty liao still must go and take teh face and show all togther.. wah lau eh.. this one confirm asking for it one...

Got PMD cannot slowly ride.. some people must go and zeng until like F1 then now tio ban.. song bo? Same thing la... :D

Dollyqueen 18-11-2019 09:37 AM

Some bros posted the google play store link in previous thread. May i ask what name is the app again? Thank you