The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Oscar Inn @ Sunway (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=419735)

leon961 14-01-2014 11:25 PM

Oscar Inn @ Sunway

Well, this is my first FR and most of all first time cheonging. So hope you all enjoy it. I went to Oscar Inn in Sunway Mentari as it was suggested by my friend. The place is pretty decent, with spa, sauna (the usual stuff). Except the food, they were serving some cold nasi lemak. After all the relaxing, decided to call the girls. Choice wise, not much. there were around 8-10 girls I think. From PRC, Viet and Thai. At first went for a Viet named Kitty, disappointed with her service, then went for second round; chose a Thai. Service was superb by this Thai Girl named Samai. So here are my 2 FRs:

Name: Kitty
Race: Viet
Face : Mature look
Body : 6/10 bit plum and fair (I like slightly bigger size women :D)
Boobs : 7/10 i think is either B/C cup
DFK : Not allowed
BJ : 3/10 very short
Pussy: 6/10 trimmed
DATY: Had 69
Fingering: Dint try
FJ : 2/10… Short and rush
HJ: 5/10 She decided to HJ till end. Cos she wanna rush.
Rush : YES!!!
GFE: 2/10 No comments
WIR : For sure no!

Overall, very unsatisfied. So after that call the OKT and for a Thai girl saw earlier. This girl is a gem!!! Very tall and slim and accommodating. So he're the FR:-

Name: Samai
Race: Tom Yam
Face : SYT
Body : 8/10 Tall and Slim. Like a model
Boobs : 7/10 i think is either A/C cup
DFK : Extremely Good!!! She even DFK while cowgirl position!!! Very long and passionate!
BJ : 10/10 She's really good. Nice and slow
Pussy: 8/10 trimmed
DATY: Very very nice. Even at 69 was good!
Fingering: Dint try
FJ : 10/10 accommodating
HJ: didnt try
Rush : No!
GFE: 10/10 I would marry her! :D
WIR : FOR SURE!!!

After the session. She hold me hands till the receptionist. Really GF feel. Too bad she left on the 27 December 13. Asked her would she be back, she said not sure. Any bro going there, can check for me? ;)

Anyways, this is my first FR. Hope you all enjoy it. Hope to contribute more. :cool:

Zhiqster 14-01-2014 11:41 PM

Re: Oscar Inn @ Sunway

Bro what's the damage there and where isit near? :)

wanabe_2006 15-01-2014 12:40 PM

This is Health centre in a hotel? Please advise the damage, what's the best time to visit for more choice. Thanks.:D

leon961 16-01-2014 02:14 PM

Damage are PRC = 198, others = 188 and premium at RM 218. Its opposite of sunway pyramid. Just google up oscar inn sunway.

cheong1 14-12-2015 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leon961 (Post 10359828)
Damage are PRC = 198, others = 188 and premium at RM 218. Its opposite of sunway pyramid. Just google up oscar inn sunway.

attempt to visit this spa. any recommend ?

perseusgonemad 20-09-2016 02:06 PM

The place is good.. the service is also quite satisfying.. I had a recent encounter there.. but I am very anxious about the safety.. can any regular visitor of Oscar inn state something about the safety (in terms of STDs/HIV).. your answer will really help me a lot..

anthonysoon 28-09-2016 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leon961 (Post 10359828)

Brudder

What do you mean by premium? Premiun in terms of (1) looks or (2) service
Any angpai you can recommend? I'm serious bonker, just right click my profile.
TQ

thingstick 28-09-2016 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by perseusgonemad (Post 15100447)
The place is good.. the service is also quite satisfying.. I had a recent encounter there.. but I am very anxious about the safety.. can any regular visitor of Oscar inn state something about the safety (in terms of STDs/HIV).. your answer will really help me a lot..

Why are you so nervous about it? What makes it different than anywhere else? Not being condescending... just curious. Do they look worse off than others?

Seems like a hotel... do you have to get a room for a whole night? Can you choose from a lineup?

Trying to make a list for a visit in January. :D

collguy09 10-10-2016 03:51 PM

can someone guide me? first time doing this, kinda nervous on what to do, who to find. pm please

pomrakthai 10-10-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthonysoon (Post 15130198)
Brudder

What do you mean by premium? Premiun in terms of (1) looks or (2) service
Any angpai you can recommend? I'm serious bonker, just right click my profile.
TQ

Walaueh, everywhere also seems to be your happy hunting ground :p

Nimalokiton 02-04-2023 05:10 PM

Can anyone tell me if Oscar inn is still in operation currently?