The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Sister in law fetish (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=744954)

bloodbandit 18-09-2019 07:47 PM

Sister in law fetish

This may come off weird.. But i would love to read what bros here would do to my sils if given the opportunity..

I have 3 sil staying with me..

Would love to read about your fantasies...

sex crusader 18-09-2019 08:07 PM

Re: Sister in law fetish

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodbandit (Post 19218280)
This may come off weird.. But i would love to read what bros here would do to my sils if given the opportunity..

You can look for dreamzknight. He is into mother in law!:D

sexcision 18-09-2019 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodbandit (Post 19218280)

Can start by posting some picture of them? Hard to imagine what we will do to them when we never see them right?

bloodbandit 18-09-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexcision (Post 19218409)
Can start by posting some picture of them? Hard to imagine what we will do to them when we never see them right?

I already have a thread with their pics..

gawd 18-09-2019 08:58 PM

Hey bro bloodbandit seems like things quite happening around u. I've ever had an ex SIL stay with me. Then she gave birth to her son and would breastfeed till she fell asleep. As the room she's occupying used to be my room, my clothes are all in the built-in wardrobe in that room. So there was once I wanted to go in to get some clothes and there she was lying on the bed asleep next to her son, who also fell asleep, with her full boobs exposed. I went up to her boobs and had a good look immediately got hard. Took her bra to toilet to sniff and rub on till I cum on it. Wiped off cum and put back. Since that I would always raid her wardrobe.

Given your situation, I would do exactly the same lol. Hope u could share some pics

bloodbandit 19-09-2019 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gawd (Post 19218497)
Hey bro bloodbandit seems like things quite happening around u. I've ever had an ex SIL stay with me. Then she gave birth to her son and would breastfeed till she fell asleep. As the room she's occupying used to be my room, my clothes are all in the built-in wardrobe in that room. So there was once I wanted to go in to get some clothes and there she was lying on the bed asleep next to her son, who also fell asleep, with her full boobs exposed. I went up to her boobs and had a good look immediately got hard. Took her bra to toilet to sniff and rub on till I cum on it. Wiped off cum and put back. Since that I would always raid her wardrobe.

Given your situation, I would do exactly the same lol. Hope u could share some pics

I like to go to their room when they sleep.. Sometimes even able to see their bras n panties doing peek-a-boo..

I do already have a thread bout them in the pictures exchange section.. However if u wish to see more.. Do pm me for my tele...

ilpan77 19-09-2019 02:49 PM

Before marriage, I've always loved going to my in laws place. Always a bucket of soiled panties and bras ready in the toilet. They always ask why I take so long to shower, replied that I've always enjoyed long warm showers :D

bloodbandit 19-09-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilpan77 (Post 19221584)
Before marriage, I've always loved going to my in laws place. Always a bucket of soiled panties and bras ready in the toilet. They always ask why I take so long to shower, replied that I've always enjoyed long warm showers :D

Im also taking long showers.. Esp right after one of the sils just finished.. The fresh scent and their bra cups still warm..

Benn010101 19-09-2019 04:53 PM

This guy is legit... he sent me pics via telegram so...

thedevil666 19-09-2019 08:06 PM

i'd like to have such fetish. but my sils are simply not attractive to me

bloodbandit 20-09-2019 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thedevil666 (Post 19222653)
i'd like to have such fetish. but my sils are simply not attractive to me

Not to u... Maybe to some of us here? Hahaha.. Worth the share?

thedevil666 20-09-2019 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bloodbandit (Post 19224345)
Not to u... Maybe to some of us here? Hahaha.. Worth the share?

if i share, they would just be any other girl that u see on the street. isn't a sil fetish already.

mrnakal 20-09-2019 05:39 PM

At last i found a threat that i always wanna talk about.

I have a pretty, tall, 36D boobs, nice ass sister in law. I would love to fuck her! I will secretly take her pics whenever she come over to my place.

Hoping to get a chance to do so. She and her husband is not in good term now. So i hope she open up to me.

crew 20-09-2019 05:53 PM

Tell me about it bro!
My SIL also, always turned on by her.
Sweet and demure, always zhao geng one.
Really want to up her sia...

bloodbandit 20-09-2019 10:13 PM

So many bros asked for my tele but quiet after that... Anyways.. Any bros wanna story tell? With my sil as the subject?