The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Newbie seeking advice (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=963226)

Karman 07-11-2023 01:56 AM

Newbie seeking advice

Hi bros. I'm a (m) newbie who's keen on going to chiong. FLs, MPs, Freelance massages, or geylang. I wanna learn how to get into these. Advice would be appreciated! Thank you!:)

samste 07-11-2023 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karman (Post 22804648)
Hi bros. I'm a (m) newbie who's keen on going to chiong. FLs, MPs, Freelance massages, or geylang. I wanna learn how to get into these. Advice would be appreciated! Thank you!:)

Always remember, don't pay upfront

Freshguy 07-11-2023 11:12 AM

Quote:

Never transfer, always pay cash in person. Try to check out FRs (Field reports) to see reviews before deciding to go for an FL/ML. Settled on an FL/ML already make sure to always confirm the price for the services promised when messaging/chatting. Try not to bargain. If the ML/FL doesn't reply after you message, its normal. They may not trust new numbers. Just look for one who's fine for a first timer. After the first time your number should be known to them already.

lowhc 07-11-2023 04:05 PM

Re: Newbie seeking advice

Wife for loving, whores for fucking - no emotional attachments.

Karlman 07-11-2023 05:45 PM

I’m not an old bird but what I can say is be a gentleman. Don’t think your blues are dai sai. That’s is all. Have fun!

178noobnoob 07-11-2023 06:12 PM

Quote:

Bro, what advice you need?

If you are looking to just chiong, then make sure your bank account can support. That’s all.

But if you want to chiong for thrill (maybe you are attached or married) then just make sure you dont leave any trace around.

As your question are very general, cant advice much

Angmolover 07-11-2023 08:57 PM

Quote:

My advice to you would be "Don't be fucking lazy". Why? Too difficult for you to fucking walk into the nearest MP in your housing estate and find out for yourself? U don't know how to get to Geylang? Ever heard of Locanto? U are so lazy u can't even bother to educate yourself and want to come here and have the bros spoon feed you?

ilovepantyhose 07-11-2023 09:29 PM

wear helmet and bring enough ammo

:p;):D

Karman 08-11-2023 12:45 AM

Thank you to all the bros here who've taken the time to give me the advice you've given me! Really appreciate it all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 22806929)
My advice to you would be "Don't be fucking lazy". Why? Too difficult for you to fucking walk into the nearest MP in your housing estate and find out for yourself? U don't know how to get to Geylang? Ever heard of Locanto? U are so lazy u can't even bother to educate yourself and want to come here and have the bros spoon feed you?

Hi Angmolover. It's not that I'm lazy but I genuinely don't know what's supposed to happen. If I knew, I wouldn't be asking over here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 178noobnoob (Post 22806559)
Bro, what advice you need?

If you are looking to just chiong, then make sure your bank account can support. That’s all.

But if you want to chiong for thrill (maybe you are attached or married) then just make sure you dont leave any trace around.

As your question are very general, cant advice much

I guess for starters, I really don't know what I don't know which is why I'm asking!

So let me be more specific in my questions too!

FLs: What is the SOP for this? I gather that I'm supposed to contact the OKT (and I have no idea what that stands for) and he'll arrange a suitable girl/time/place? But what happens next? Do I just show up? And when I do, what happens?

MPs: I've never stepped into one and that's why I'm unsure what happens after I do. Perhaps for all the experienced bros out there, you've been to many places plenty of times but for someone who has yet to enter, it can be rather daunting. Looking at the Health Centre and KTV lounge, there are some that I want to check out but I'm unsure roughly what's supposed to happen after I enter. Is there any SOP or anything like that?

Freelance Massage: Looking at the Local Service Directory, there are a few that I want to try, but I'm unsure of what the steps are. What am I supposed to say when contacting them? What's supposed to happen after I arrange with them? Is there any SOP or anything like that?

Thank you in advance to all bros who take time out to advice me! As a newbie, these all seem daunting to me

TTO11 08-11-2023 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karman (Post 22807485)
I guess for starters, I really don't know what I don't know which is why I'm asking!

FLs: What is the SOP for this?

MPs: I've never stepped into one and that's why I'm unsure what happens after I do.

Freelance Massage: Looking at the Local Service Directory, there are a few that I want to try, but I'm unsure of what the steps are.

Why don't you go to a specific thread and ask ?

"Hi Everyone, I want to try her but I am new, first time. Anyone can tell me what to do or expect ?"

Inside the threads will also have frs of what happens.

Epicas 08-11-2023 02:19 AM

When I first go MP, Dickson if I remember correctly, long long ago, also first time.
Not even sbf member yet, just guys talk cock say have. I paiseh did not admit I never go before.
Then just straight go to the place and move on from there.
Next to going to a foreign country on your own exploring, this is actually very fun and exciting for first time, kancheong for what ? :D

SirLance 08-11-2023 04:41 AM

Quote:

My advice dun bother to do this. Get a gf or a few gfs.

oxeso 08-11-2023 08:37 AM

No sex b4 marriage! :mad:

lonelyfish 08-11-2023 09:03 AM

Quote:

FLs: What is the SOP for this? I gather that I'm supposed to contact the OKT (and I have no idea what that stands for) and he'll arrange a suitable girl/time/place? But what happens next? Do I just show up? And when I do, what happens?

MPs: I've never stepped into one and that's why I'm unsure what happens after I do. Perhaps for all the experienced bros out there, you've been to many places plenty of times but for someone who has yet to enter, it can be rather daunting. Looking at the Health Centre and KTV lounge, there are some that I want to check out but I'm unsure roughly what's supposed to happen after I enter. Is there any SOP or anything like that?

Freelance Massage: Looking at the Local Service Directory, there are a few that I want to try, but I'm unsure of what the steps are. What am I supposed to say when contacting them? What's supposed to happen after I arrange with them? Is there any SOP or anything like that?

Thank you in advance to all bros who take time out to advice me! As a newbie, these all seem daunting to me

Geylang: Just get there, walk into a house, pay and you get what you want.
MP/Spas: Walk-in, pay and maybe get what you want during the massage. It is more addictive to pick those lonely milf MLs at those $50 shops and they can be ymmv willing to give you more what than the SYTs offer for less depending on your skills to build chemistry with them.

Freshguy 08-11-2023 10:27 AM

Quote:

Thank you to all the bros here who've taken the time to give me the advice you've given me! Really appreciate it all!

Hi Angmolover. It's not that I'm lazy but I genuinely don't know what's supposed to happen. If I knew, I wouldn't be asking over here.

Have you looked through the pinned threads on the newbie forum? The acronyms, QnA are all there for you to read up on.