The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Do you guys film during sex? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=972454)

Kayson66 26-01-2024 04:21 PM

Do you guys film during sex?

I came across this news of sugar daddy filming during sex. What do you guys think? Or have any stories to share?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...s-jail-4026626

marcussia 26-01-2024 05:17 PM

Re: Do you guys film during sex?

Remember it was the time of the nyp tammy days...
Nokia was still the king of the market.

Was f**king my then gf, and I took out my phone to start filming. She thought I was taking photo and did the peace sign.
Didn't want to make her feel malu, so I acted like I was taking photos. Then I purposely ram my cock harder into her, and she stopped making it.
Turned her over and started to f**k her, while fingering her anus...

Anyway the quality of the video is (.3gp) and the color turned into some yellow tint. But it really bring back good memories... :D

Blum 26-01-2024 05:22 PM

I did, with permission.
But lost it all when phone fked up.
Now still have the phones with me from more than 10 yrs ago, have to dismantle and destroy before throwing it away.
Just in case.

Alex9 26-01-2024 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayson66 (Post 23016669)
I came across this news of sugar daddy filming during sex. What do you guys think? Or have any stories to share?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...s-jail-4026626

Tried before but is my ex film it secretly which i am not aware of it until 1 day where i happened to overheard when she was chatting with her bff..

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcussia (Post 23016774)

i rem using my SonyEricson watching the NYP Tammy leak

loneyheart 27-01-2024 12:27 PM

With yr partner consent just go ahead if not u r asking for trouble :)

vecam5 27-01-2024 12:59 PM

usually dont flim dont keep any

logan2001 27-01-2024 08:43 PM

keep it yo myself don film

nemoman 27-01-2024 09:19 PM

A fren told me he films all his encounters with his married fwbs secretly, then sends himself photos of the gal's marriage or couple pics with their hubbys from their phones when the gals were bathing, then he creates collages of him fucking them on one side, and the gal's marriage pics on the other. Then he shows other guys these collages for them to cum to. More than 40+ videos so far. Quite a wild guy actually.

Kayson66 27-01-2024 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marcussia (Post 23016774)
Nokia was still the king of the market.

Was f**king my then gf, and I took out my phone to start filming. She thought I was taking photo and did the peace sign.
Didn't want to make her feel malu, so I acted like I was taking photos. Then I purposely ram my cock harder into her, and she stopped making it.
Turned her over and started to f**k her, while fingering her anus...

Anyway the quality of the video is (.3gp) and the color turned into some yellow tint. But it really bring back good memories... :D

Bro that's legendary man. Video still watchable now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nemoman (Post 23020115)
A fren told me he films all his encounters with his married fwbs secretly, then sends himself photos of the gal's marriage or couple pics with their hubbys from their phones when the gals were bathing, then he creates collages of him fucking them on one side, and the gal's marriage pics on the other. Then he shows other guys these collages for them to cum to. More than 40+ videos so far. Quite a wild guy actually.

damn that's very very wild. has he gotten into any trouble before?

Other 28-01-2024 09:51 AM

Done it before, asked and allowed.
After that, sometimes play the vid while making love, the sounds kind of enhances.

Btbh 28-01-2024 12:37 PM

Almost all girls are open to it once they are comfortable and trust you not to share it with anyone. I have over a 100+ videos of gfs and fwbs. Would break the internet if anyone gets a hold of my hdd lol

Ovitz 28-01-2024 05:23 PM

Once girl trust you, not hard, esp it together for a while.

nemoman 30-01-2024 01:02 PM

[/QUOTE] damn that's very very wild. has he gotten into any trouble before?[/QUOTE]

Not that i know of, he seems to be going strong.

whycannot 30-01-2024 01:43 PM

damn that's very very wild. has he gotten into any trouble before?[/QUOTE]

Not that i know of, he seems to be going strong.[/QUOTE]

Ask him share with us leh haha

Slothwell 31-01-2024 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nemoman (Post 23020115)

That is wild, wondering like the other bro mention did he get into any trouble?