The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   [Uncensored JAV] Mari Haneda 羽田真里 (aka Ai Mukai 向井藍) (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=657438)

JAVgent 08-07-2017 12:37 PM

[Uncensored JAV] Mari Haneda 羽田真里 (aka Ai Mukai 向井藍)

Mari Haneda is one of the stage names of the popular JAV idol Ai Mukai 向井藍; one which she uses for her uncensored videos. Mari-chan is really cute and always sports short hair which I think compliments her girlish looks. Together with her petite frame, she really looks like a schoolgirl.
Another loli for your enjoyment!

----------------

Caribbean 012017-355 Memories of bitter-sweet club activities

Mari-chan is a sweet schoolgirl who is also the manager of her school's football club. When one of the players got injured, she goes over to his house to cook for him.. and also to give him a bit of training in bed.. ;)

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

JAVgent 09-07-2017 01:00 AM

Re: [Uncensored JAV] Mari Haneda 羽田真里 (aka Ai Mukai 向井藍)

Heyzo 1365 First Fuck of the New Year

Celebrate the new year of 2017 with Mari-chan! She starts off the new year by writing traditional calligraphy.. and masturbating.. with the calligraphy brush. The action continues after a guy walks in on her and realises what she did.. and proceeds to tease her with the same brush before switching to his own tool ;)

Click here to download the fhd vid from Mega. (Do let me know if there is any issue with the link)
Mega link

MPLover 09-07-2017 08:26 AM

She is cute!!! Thanks ts.

JAVgent 09-07-2017 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPLover (Post 16142461)
She is cute!!! Thanks ts.

Yeah.. very cute! Thanks for the support bro!

---------

Heyzo 1298 Beautiful Girl's After School Life - Corrupted Innocence

Mari-chan is a typical cute high-school girl with big brother complex. One day, she goes home, bringing along snacks.. and her bullet vibrator. She shows it to her brother, who then asks her to try it on herself. She starts to excite herself with the vibe.. and her brother in turn decided to show her what he can do.. ;)

Mega link

Swagelock 10-07-2017 03:13 AM

Thanks for sharing! :D

VRossi1980 10-07-2017 08:28 AM

Look forward to more of her vids, very nice.

JAVgent 10-07-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swagelock (Post 16145471)
Thanks for sharing! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by VRossi1980 (Post 16145819)
Look forward to more of her vids, very nice.

Thanks for your support bros! Will be sharing more in a moment :D

JAVgent 11-07-2017 12:59 AM

1Pondo 021717_484 Club One Mari Haneda

Mari-chan is the dream hostess of many guys.. cute, sultry, and eager to please. When her VIP client is too busy with work when he is with her, she utilises her many seduction skills to get him focused solely on her.

Mega link

JAVgent 12-07-2017 12:57 AM

Heyzo 1432 Short hair beautiful girl

Mega link

JAVgent 12-07-2017 07:26 PM

1Pondo 081016_357 Model Collection Mari Haneda

Personally, I think this is one of Mari-chan's best vid.. perhaps better than most of the censored videos she did before. Enjoy!

Mega link

JAVgent 14-07-2017 12:13 AM

Caribbean 081916-001 Mari Haneda for Manko Lovers

Mega link

Cash8877 14-07-2017 08:24 AM

I just loved short hair ladies, many thanks for the vids.

JAVgent 14-07-2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cash8877 (Post 16161530)
I just loved short hair ladies, many thanks for the vids.

Thanks for your support bro! :)

JAVgent 15-07-2017 07:41 PM

Caribbean 071616-209 Erotic Documentary File 050 Mari Haneda

Imagine going on a date with Mari-chan. She is dressed simply in a floral dress but she looks stunting. Together, the 2 of you jalan jalan, have a meal.. time flies when you are enjoying yourselves.. Soon you end up at your place.. and the main event of the day starts ;)

Mega link

JAVgent 16-07-2017 11:07 PM

Caribbean 121016-322 Idol Mari's Sexual Education Photoshoot

Mari-chan has a photoshoot.. however, the photographers wanted more than just to take portraits of her.. ;)

Mega link