The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kimberly here, hi! (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=853586)

kimberlylove 28-12-2021 01:50 PM

Kimberly here, hi!

Hello everyone, finally decided to post here after seeing all the other posts. 30yo, Chn sissy crossdresser for awhile

had some old clothes, purchased a few more new clothes and lingerie. Wants to ease into feminine side with considerate guys.
I want to learn and please men and open to being used for kinks and pervert thoughts but hope the guys can stop if I’m not comfortable with the stuff (i will still help you cum hehe).

Prefer older daddies/uncles for now, 48 and above. No need payment, only transport and hosting.

Kik: kimberly11lovely

acidicavex 29-12-2021 09:43 AM

Re: Kimberly here, hi!

i follow a senior bro got pic to show :p:D

kimberlylove 29-12-2021 11:03 AM

Abit more of myself:

167, 66
If meet up, prefer chn guys for now.
Not slim or passable like so many sisters here, don’t have own wig and haven’t bought makeup kit to learn too, slowly going back in.

I only been with 2 guys I was younger. They were firm but gentle which maybe why I like older guys. After them, only xdress once in awhile and dated girls. But discovered sissyhypno and helped me understand more. Still a virgin only don’t for now is sex, ok to try other stuff.

kimberlylove 27-02-2022 01:27 AM

any daddies near west area now.. we can do cuddles, make out, light petting.. either car or somewhere quiet so you can grope and fondle me if you want.

kimberlylove 16-11-2022 02:13 AM

Hii daddies and uncles, any of you would have time now? My mouth and tounge is ready for your satisfaction. Come to west area please.

kimberlylove 16-11-2022 02:17 AM

For now, I'm in dress and simple lingerie. My mouth and body (no sex please) is for you to play with until you're happy.

As usual, prefer guys in their 50s.

JordanKing 13-12-2022 11:05 AM

Oh wow …
When and where is your mouth available ???
😉😉

JordanKing 13-12-2022 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberlylove (Post 21825536)
For now, I'm in dress and simple lingerie. My mouth and body (no sex please) is for you to play with until you're happy.

Oh wow …
When and where is your mouth available ???
😉🤗

kimberlylove 31-05-2023 12:14 AM

got busy with my own stuff and neglected daddy... heh if any old guys has time now, i will do my best xx

NottyMonkey 31-05-2023 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberlylove (Post 22374078)
got busy with my own stuff and neglected daddy... heh if any old guys has time now, i will do my best xx

Monkey upz

nongho 27-09-2023 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberlylove (Post 21825536)

Just turn 50 (dun remind me pls...sigh lao liao)....
I prefer BBBJ from LB, more passionate.
can PM u?

cheers
nongho