The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Taste of Cunt Juice (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=981320)

tatu 06-04-2024 12:39 PM

Taste of Cunt Juice

Juste yesterday when I licked my Fb during foreplay I dig my tongue into her wet aroused pussy, it tasted salty. I personally didn't like the taste but have to continue licking and digging her wet hole with my tongue. We shower together and I had help cleaning her lovely hole so it's not salty due to unhygienic reasons. I just wonder mostly what kind of taste u guys encounter.

rafflesstamford 06-04-2024 12:42 PM

Re: Taste of Cunt Juice

my partners clean properly
and most of the time shouldn't have any taste which is very enjoyable

needforboobs 06-04-2024 12:48 PM

Tasteless and bit sticky...very 😋

Angmolover 06-04-2024 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatu (Post 23222426)
Juste yesterday when I licked my Fb during foreplay I dig my tongue into her wet aroused pussy, it tasted salty. I personally didn't like the taste but have to continue licking and digging her wet hole with my tongue. We shower together and I had help cleaning her lovely hole so it's not salty due to unhygienic reasons. I just wonder mostly what kind of taste u guys encounter.

WTF. School holiday already? Moron posts coming out already

tatu 06-04-2024 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 23222676)
WTF. School holiday already? Moron posts coming out already

Knn bu ccb . Forgot to tell u my slut fb is your mother la. And yes u are the mother fucker son we had. This is a sex forum discussion. Not for you to come out no where to shame on people la. I am sorry that I fucking didn't bring you up properly and you TURN TO A RETARDED KID.

Cartraff 06-04-2024 05:30 PM

There could be a possibility that she pissed or had cummed.

WinterMelonTree 06-04-2024 07:35 PM

piss and sweat is salty

normal pussy juice is sour due to vagina naturally having a lower pH level

so if you taste anything other than sour or salty, you need to stop and get her to see a doctor lol

Angmolover 07-04-2024 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree (Post 23223427)
piss and sweat is salty

so if you taste anything other than sour or salty, you need to stop and get her to see a doctor lol

U assume it has to do with the girl. Maybe the retarded poster @tatu has Multiple Sclerosis? It changes the taste buds. Better to ask him to see a doctor instead of asking the charbor. LOL

Angmolover 07-04-2024 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tatu (Post 23223054)
Knn bu ccb . Forgot to tell u my slut fb is your mother la. And yes u are the mother fucker son we had. This is a sex forum discussion. Not for you to come out no where to shame on people la. I am sorry that I fucking didn't bring you up properly and you TURN TO A RETARDED KID.

Confirmed u are a retarded schoolboy. No homework meh? How can a cunt like u lick pussy? U lick bangla assholes, right?

tatu 07-04-2024 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 23224462)
Confirmed u are a retarded schoolboy. No homework meh? How can a cunt like u lick pussy? U lick bangla assholes, right?

Yes , bros here I am again sorry my retard son Angmo lover now hoping his own father is being fuck by Bangla。 yes I am telling all bros here ...yes your father stinky mouth that u have same dna also fuck by tons of blangla here. Oops same like you ...wow that's what we said like father like son. But knn why he fuck u also ... oh ya la must punish u la, because your mouth so stinky like your mother ccb. Lol

superstiffy 07-04-2024 05:25 PM

TS.. u cannot eat salty food ah? how come kiam kiam taste u dun like... if the kiam kiam taste also got fried fish skin salted egg yolk taste then u jia lat liao... need to see doc liao.. not u see.. ur fb see...

if u really dun like the taste then u buah some kaya first then lick lor.. can help..

Loff 08-04-2024 05:07 AM

I would say check your diet or taste buds instead, that maybe causing you to taste the salt.
eg, after consuming sour items, sugar will taste esp sweet.

WinterMelonTree 08-04-2024 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angmolover (Post 23224461)
U assume it has to do with the girl. Maybe the retarded poster @tatu has Multiple Sclerosis? It changes the taste buds. Better to ask him to see a doctor instead of asking the charbor. LOL

LOL anyway, unless one has a VERY specific fetish, a cb with yeast infection or bacteria infection is seriously unlickable. the smell is fucking intense lol

Ivysaw 08-04-2024 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree (Post 23223427)
piss and sweat is salty

If spicy 🔥 how?

Angmolover 08-04-2024 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree (Post 23227800)
LOL anyway, unless one has a VERY specific fetish, a cb with yeast infection or bacteria infection is seriously unlickable. the smell is fucking intense lol

No lah, his fetish is to lick Bangla asshole. I don't know why the smell should bother him