The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Matters of the Heart. (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Just Rabbling (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=946220)

Zetyalpha 28-06-2023 05:10 PM

Just Rabbling

Well, I took up a position recently at a pub @ the east. So, this foreign divorced MILF started love bombing me. And the fucking owners started quizzing me abt my dating status with shots down my throat (Luckily I can handle fair bit of alcohol).

So what I found out is that, least according to her. She waited for all 3 children to grow up (The youngest is 16) and divorced the husband. Idk, but love bombing for me is a big red flag and I am certain that I am right. I'II explain further.

No 1, I got 0 nickel to my name, not handsome nor tall.

No 2, Stupidly enough (LMFAO!). I tried to ask her out thrice. Got all sort of excuses.

No 3, Some old fart, just asked her out for supper after work late at night and she agreed. That was the wakeup call.

No 4, After analyzing the situation. I concluded that it was a honey trap to string me along in order to work insane hrs in that sinking ship. So I purposely piss the owner off in order to get fired.

Conclusion, I was naïve and almost got taken for a ride. Also, never ever tell your bosses abt yr dating status. Esp, if they're in this line. Super fucking seedy bunch. Although some of the customers are genuinely nice and friendly, except for some fucking cunts.

larue 28-06-2023 06:06 PM

Re: Just Rabbling

What did I just read?

Zetyalpha 28-06-2023 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by larue (Post 22447912)
What did I just read?

Stupidity. Are you satisfied?

chuckycheese84 29-06-2023 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetyalpha (Post 22447804)
Well, I took up a position recently at a pub @ the east. So, this foreign divorced MILF started love bombing me. And the fucking owners started quizzing me abt my dating status with shots down my throat (Luckily I can handle fair bit of alcohol).

So what I found out is that, least according to her. She waited for all 3 children to grow up (The youngest is 16) and divorced the husband. Idk, but love bombing for me is a big red flag and I am certain that I am right. I'II explain further.

No 1, I got 0 nickel to my name, not handsome nor tall.

No 2, Stupidly enough (LMFAO!). I tried to ask her out thrice. Got all sort of excuses.

No 3, Some old fart, just asked her out for supper after work late at night and she agreed. That was the wakeup call.

No 4, After analyzing the situation. I concluded that it was a honey trap to string me along in order to work insane hrs in that sinking ship. So I purposely piss the owner off in order to get fired.

Conclusion, I was naïve and almost got taken for a ride. Also, never ever tell your bosses abt yr dating status. Esp, if they're in this line. Super fucking seedy bunch. Although some of the customers are genuinely nice and friendly, except for some fucking cunts.

It is in women's nature to manipulate and destroy by underhanded methods. every industry same.

Zetyalpha 29-06-2023 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckycheese84 (Post 22450599)
It is in women's nature to manipulate and destroy by underhanded methods. every industry same.

True, least finally someone understands what I am trying to say. Just deleted and blocked that person prior to this response. My analysis tells me not to contact her anymore the moment she went out with an old fart for supper while I asked her thrice out prior. Least she's careless with her intentions due to her low education. A smarter one would have covered it up to the brim. Guess I fell victim to the human nature of people want they cannot have.

Coz for a moment, I thought maybe considering a foreign divorced woman may not be a bad option. Guess, they're all the same. Got all sorts of requests like, to clean her god damn room coz I am a clean freak @ work as I was a foreign trained kitchen assistant by training or work 12 hrs shift instead of 10 hrs as stipulated. Coming in too weird and strong when we didn't even go out on a 1st date. Felt like I was in a snakepit in the 1st week of work. There were also glimpses of hostility in the kitchen for no apparent reasons. It's really terrifying to work with female foreigners who are in cahoots with their SG employers (I'm speaking from other experiences). They basically want sycophants and not competent employees. Fuck, I think i rabble too much now. Shall digress here.

Need to shake it off and continue whoring :D

fallen11 02-07-2023 11:54 PM

very common to fall into such traps.
just learn and dont ever fall for it again.
you might just saved yourself from a bigger one in future...

john369 11-07-2023 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zetyalpha (Post 22451001)
True, least finally someone understands what I am trying to say. Just deleted and blocked that person prior to this response. My analysis tells me not to contact her anymore the moment she went out with an old fart for supper while I asked her thrice out prior. Least she's careless with her intentions due to her low education. A smarter one would have covered it up to the brim. Guess I fell victim to the human nature of people want they cannot have.

Coz for a moment, I thought maybe considering a foreign divorced woman may not be a bad option. Guess, they're all the same. Got all sorts of requests like, to clean her god damn room coz I am a clean freak @ work as I was a foreign trained kitchen assistant by training or work 12 hrs shift instead of 10 hrs as stipulated. Coming in too weird and strong when we didn't even go out on a 1st date. Felt like I was in a snakepit in the 1st week of work. There were also glimpses of hostility in the kitchen for no apparent reasons. It's really terrifying to work with female foreigners who are in cahoots with their SG employers (I'm speaking from other experiences). They basically want sycophants and not competent employees. Fuck, I think i rabble too much now. Shall digress here.

Need to shake it off and continue whoring :D

so lesson learnt. we must always protect ourselves.

Derekcruzoik 18-07-2023 03:30 PM

just read the thread and still processing what i just read, Lmao

Zetyalpha 18-07-2023 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derekcruzoik (Post 22501846)
just read the thread and still processing what i just read, Lmao

Now is gen 9 Pentium processor. Can't help you there if you can't understand.